BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,044
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 32 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If true, that is awesome.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though the 92-1 double holdback was supposed to be the first 2021 commit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I though the 92-1 double holdback was supposed to be the first 2021 commit?

Since when is being the first as important as to where/which school?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Carolina defeats 91 Blaze today after being down four goals.

How many 15 year olds on Team Carolina?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know Blaze has 15 year olds so, I guess it wouldn't matter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

15 year olds? How many?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaze I hope u have a good window watcher for the glass house u live in. Has by good friend would say , who I miss badly, SUCK I T.r2nepr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC has 0 15 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

15 year olds? How many?

Crush double holdback in for 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is 50% of Blaze parents thinks their kid should be on Varsity, the other 50% think JV at worse. I would think they would play some 15 year olds on those teams?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We talked to some of the team Carolina parents at the Duke game. Sounds like they have ZERO 15 year olds on their team. They are age AND grade appropriate. No holdbacks. Can Team91 say the same??? Don't think so. How many holdbacks does Team91 actually have??? Sounds like 3 to 4. Congratulations, you guys beat us earlier that morning, but, we have legit 7/8 graders. Not 9/10th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is 50% of Blaze parents thinks their kid should be on Varsity, the other 50% think JV at worse. I would think they would play some 15 year olds on those teams?

Sorry, not a single one of those kids is ready for varsity, JV maybe ,not even the "8th grade" 15 soon to be 16 year old who should be sophomore. Parents will also learn school ball/Varsity is not nearly as easily manipulated as travel which will drive some of these parents nuts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We talked to some of the team Carolina parents at the Duke game. Sounds like they have ZERO 15 year olds on their team. They are age AND grade appropriate. No holdbacks. Can Team91 say the same??? Don't think so. How many holdbacks does Team91 actually have??? Sounds like 3 to 4. Congratulations, you guys beat us earlier that morning, but, we have legit 7/8 graders. Not 9/10th graders.

Typical LI whiners! TC gave Crush a good game in the WSYL 2 years ago as well. And TC was playing up in that tournament as rising 7 graders. They are for real!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the first time in history a North Carolina team is complaining about the age of a Long Island team. Yes, the 2021 9D1 team has one reclass but the majority of 9D1's players are still 13. Don't believe the lies and anti 9D1 propaganda. What is the cutoff for school in North Carolina? (Rhetorical) NY cutoff for 2021 is 12/01/02. Since you brought up age, some of the best players on TC will be 15 this summer and should be 2020. Most likely the same for your son's team. I don't care, that is the way it is. Stop the complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical LI whiners! TC gave Crush a good game in the WSYL 2 years ago as well. And TC was playing up in that tournament as rising 7 graders. They are for real!

Your reading comprehension needs help. The post you are responding to was most likely written by a NC parent. That being said TC is a great team easily top 5 in the country. They have some tremendous players but brining up the Crush game from 2 years ago is irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact there are at least 4 kids on Blaze that are 14 last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Woooohoooo I love it...ya"ll are crazy people!! both teams have crazy talent and it was a great game!! NC parents please dont get sucked into the crazy L.I. bashing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cutoff in NY is DEC 1 cutoff in NC is AUG 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC lost to madlax the next day. I guess that makes madlax top five also?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your reading comprehension needs help. The post you are responding to was most likely written by a NC parent. That being said TC is a great team easily top 5 in the country. They have some tremendous players but brining up the Crush game from 2 years ago is irrelevant.

Just looked up the score of TC and Crush at WSYLtwo years ago and I'm not sure 24-6 is a good game I Agree TC is good but let's not push it too far lol Blaze is above average not like the older team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical LI whiners! TC gave Crush a good game in the WSYL 2 tyears ago as well. And TC was playing up in that tournament as rising 7 graders. They are for real!

Just looked up the score of TC and Crush at WSYLtwo years ago and I'm not sure 24-6 is a good game I Agree TC is good but let's not push it too far lol Blaze is above average not like the older team

If you saw the game, you would know that it was closer than the score. TC just didn't have the shooters then. Plus they were a year Younger. Love how LI dads cry when they're best fair and square.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical LI whiners! TC gave Crush a good game in the WSYL 2 tyears ago as well. And TC was playing up in that tournament as rising 7 graders. They are for real!

If you saw the game, you would know that it was closer than the score. TC just didn't have the shooters then. Plus they were a year Younger. Love how LI dads cry when they're best fair and square.

No matter what type of spin you try and put on it , yes they were a year younger that is understood, however 24-6 is not a "good game" . From what I have observed Blaze is certainly not the 2020 Crush team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TC lost to madlax the next day. I guess that makes madlax top five also?

What no social media posts about a "historic loss"? TC coaches you disappoint. What were the scores of the play day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A good game? I just spit out my coffee laughing.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaze loses and S2S loses. A tough day in NC for the Long Island teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are all strong teams, with good and competitive players on both sides. It is fun to watch. However, in a head-to-head match-up, TC beat Team 91. Nuff said. TC has beaten just about everyone they played, including Dukes (multiple times), Team 91, Bethesda Lax Club (DC Express), Green Tyrtles, etc....62-4 since this team came together in Spring 2016. All true 2021. The best way to settle this is to watch TC in LI this summer and at Naptown..see you there...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are all strong teams, with good and competitive players on both sides. It is fun to watch. However, in a head-to-head match-up, TC beat Team 91. Nuff said. TC has beaten just about everyone they played, including Dukes (multiple times), Team 91, Bethesda Lax Club (DC Express), Green Tyrtles, etc....62-4 since this team came together in Spring 2016. All true 2021. The best way to settle this is to watch TC in LI this summer and at Naptown..see you there...

Who are your 4 loses to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cutoff in NY is December 31st. My son would be in 7th grade now if we didn't live in NY. At 5'10 and 190 lbs, he would be a difference maker as a middie. Being the youngest kid on his team, he still starts, but didn't make 9d1 Blaze.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cutoff in NY is December 31st. My son would be in 7th grade now if we didn't live in NY. At 5'10 and 190 lbs, he would be a difference maker as a middie. Being the youngest kid on his team, he still starts, but didn't make 9d1 Blaze.

12/1 is the school cutoff, not 31st.
And also thanks for the combine like write up of your boy.

190 in 7th or 8th grade does jump off the page, but not for the right reasons. way too heavy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on TC parent. Everyone knows you have players that started school late and are old enough to be 2020's. You have a great team. No need to deceive people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
62-4 ???? really come on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12/1 is the school cutoff, not 31st.
And also thanks for the combine like write up of your boy.

190 in 7th or 8th grade does jump off the page, but not for the right reasons. way too heavy!

The state sets the cutoff by calendar year (Dec 31st) but MOST SDs on Long Island are Dec 1. Unless you live in one of the few SDs that actaully use the state's Dec 31st date, you are incorrect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it is 64-4 since January 1, 2016. Three of the 4 losses were at the WSYL in Denver in July 2016. Great game with Team 91 Blaze (6-5 was the score I believe), Eclipse (lost by 1 goal) and Legacy (big margin of victory for Legacy - great team who blew everybody out). Fourth loss was to Madlax 2021 this weekend in overtime. All 4 were great teams, who were better than TC on that given day. That's sports, right? Bottom line is that all of our kids are fortunate to be able to compete at such a high level, and it is totally positive. We hope to continue to compete with the elite teams in LI, Maryland and the other historical hotbeds of Lax. Best of luck to all of the great programs out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our friends moved to NC quite a few years ago and our sons are still friends and see each other at tourneys and over the summer.
When he left NY he was in the 2021 grad year, now he plays for TC 2022.

Just a fact. Maybe he's the only one but I doubt it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we played this team, we had played them at dicks a couple of years ago and we were amazed at their improvement and growth. Since we beat them at Dicks and then lost by 8 last year, we presumed that it was nothing to do with their maturity but their better coaching. Come on they are all 2002s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were at a tournament that TC 2021 was at in June 2016. My sons team was in TC's division but did not play them. We watched a couple of the games and talked to the parents. They admited they had 14 year olds on the team. In fact they thought 2021 was for birth year 2002. Most of the kids on any team would rather play an older TC team and have a close game. If it is against kids born in 2002 so be it. Would you rather play a 2003 born TC team and win by ten? Be happy that there are great lacrosse teams out there to play regardless of age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it is 64-4 since January 1, 2016. Three of the 4 losses were at the WSYL in Denver in July 2016. Great game with Team 91 Blaze (6-5 was the score I believe), Eclipse (lost by 1 goal) and Legacy (big margin of victory for Legacy - great team who blew everybody out). Fourth loss was to Madlax 2021 this weekend in overtime. All 4 were great teams, who were better than TC on that given day. That's sports, right? Bottom line is that all of our kids are fortunate to be able to compete at such a high level, and it is totally positive. We hope to continue to compete with the elite teams in LI, Maryland and the other historical hotbeds of Lax. Best of luck to all of the great programs out there!

that wasnt a 2021 team at WSYL for the LI team many are in HS today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on the most recent exposing posts, I think you're just a couple of double holdbacks away from being the best team out there! Best of luck, and enjoy the tee-shirts. If you can get one or two kids who were originally 2019 to play down at 2021 this summer, you'll be good. Please contact the Crabs and ask them how they do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on the most recent exposing posts, I think you're just a couple of double holdbacks away from being the best team out there! Best of luck, and enjoy the tee-shirts. If you can get one or two kids who were originally 2019 to play down at 2021 this summer, you'll be good. Please contact the Crabs and ask them how they do it.

My kid is usually the youngest kid on the field. Even I am tired of listening to this holdback issue. Every 2021 team has holdbacks or kids who repeated a grade, granted some teams have more than others. Your kid's team has them too.

Page 21 of 32 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard