Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone had better start thinking D3, my kid included. The number of hold backs and legit freak athletes involved in this sport now is off the meters.
The number of kids who would have been D1 football prospects just 10 years ago from places like Florida, Texas and Cali are turning up in Lax now. Think Jadaveon Clowney in the midfield.... JJ Watt with a long pole, or Johnny Mansiel as an attack. With those kind of athletes out there it will be pretty tough for a LI kid with great stick skills to break through. Hate to break it to you all, but that's where all this is going.

I dont know about that....I just watched a bunch of committed D1 true 2017's from LI have no problem in Denver. And I watched the LI committed D1 kids from LI that are on age beat older Crabs, Patriot & West Coast Stars a few weeks ago.

I hope you're not talking about the shelled ones. They didn't do much in Denver!

I am talking about the shelled ones, damm right. And they did more than "much". What team your kid on and where is he committed?

I was at a few of the games and again don't know if it was end of summer burnout, not really wanting to be there, the altitude, or what, but the FCA team other than the FOGO did not look like a team loaded with DI commits.

I'm not affiliated with the team, but when we played them several of the parents were telling us that the team had something like 15 commits on it? I don't know if that was true or not as our team only had 2 (both poles) so I was surprised when we beat them twice.

Please correct me if I am wrong about the number of commits on that team, but again was told by parents of kids on that team.