For those of you on here decrying the Confederate flag, I trust that every time you see someone driving a Mercedes, BMW, or a VW, you judge the driver and the other passengers very harshly. Those companies, and others whose products we buy freely and celebrate today, behaved horrifically during the Holocaust in World War II. Among other things, they profited from slave labor from both camp occupants and POWs. And this is just a few generations ago, not hundred and 50 years. So surely that is a terrible affront to anyone impacted by the Holocaust and the atrocities of Imperial Germany. Again this would include people who are alive today who lived through this and many many people who are just one generation removed.

My guess, you don't bat an eye, and you may even drive these cars yourself, either knowing the horrible history or just not caring. Why? Because the population that would find this so offensive has moved on. They have chosen to focus on the here and now and the future and not dwell on something in the past. Some people, and peoples, grow up and move on. Some do not. In case you're wondering, I'm not a member of the group that is offended by any of this stuff.

What any of this carping has to do with the sport of lacrosse is beyond me.