Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don’t have to just like he didn’t sign his name when he got on this forum, referencing one of our players as a “tomahawk girl” or referencing coaches as “Mr Clean”. Everyone knows it was him. He is the one who has called other clubs and requested that they reprimand or cut certain players because those players have hurt or scared his daughter. He screams at refs to take our girls out of games because he’s scared they will hurt his daughter. He is the entitled one. I can’t believe that club made him a coach. Good luck M&D.

You just showed who you are. Enjoy your 4th club team in 4 years. You are certified fool!

-signed Coppermine Parent who won’t sign real name because I’m actually scared of you

You are sick. You should feel ashamed of yourself for making such huge assumptions as demonstrated by your completely false facts, and then attacking an innocent child’s parents online. You try to justify this by saying you’re defending another innocent child? Obviously your motives are not to protect innocent children on this forum. they sound much more personal. When the facts come out everyone will see that you are the certified fool.