Originally Posted by Anonymous
You must be joking??? The 2029 SW team stinks, there is zero chance of them passing Coppermine or MDU. SW messed up and didn’t recognize the change in landscape, and Coppermine has almost all of the girls that would have gone to SW in years past. The 2029 team is #7, the 2028 team is #1, and the 2030s will be a top 10 team too; their top players are not leaving to go play for a SW program that got substantially worse with the younger teams. And Coppermine and especially MDU have a history of getting kids to top level schools too, so again, those kids are not going anywhere. Face it, SW is not going to be what it used to be.

Keep up the good work at the younger ages Coppermine. Meaning 28 and 29s. Your 27 team is... oh right 2-7 this fall. Ranked 35th, behind SW. Your 2030 and 2031 non existent in NGLL last year. Not even competitive. Oh and adding Coppermine East, West, Central, North, Southwest, Middle East... you are only diluting your own brand wink

Lastly, I checked the top recruits for the, '23, '24 and '25 class. From the mid Atlantic I see a bunch of M&D, SW and some Heros. Not on the list.... Coppermine and MDU. But I get it you need to sell the program! Especially given the splendid reputation given what I see here on the forum.

Someone better tell Cathy Reese she doesn't know how to judge talent as she has a MDU 2023 commit.

Again, hung up on the 2-7 record for Coppermine 2027. They are a solid team. They have a track record.

i can tell by some of these replies are being sold on "rankings" that your 2029 is your oldest kid. You'll figure it out eventually.

Cool story as you would say bhahaha

So, wins loses and rankings matter for your 28 and 29s but not 24s,25s,26s,27s... sell the koolaid!! Clown car still hasn't left the station.