Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m trying to find the right fit for my daughter. I know she is not a YJ A player, she will struggle to get more than 10 minutes on the YJ b and c team. I have realized many good players have come out of LI at other clubs to make an impact on the college level.

Seems like 91 has a good positive coaching environment for the 2026s. Any feedback for the 91 A team and their coaches?

If your daughter is just playing for fun, and is not expecting to play in college, 91 is fine. By 9th grade, the better girls are all playing on their HS Varsity teams. If she’s happy and getting decent playing time, stay, and be realistic about her future. If not, time to work harder at training and try to get onto a more competitive team. 91 is and alway has been a boys program. The girls teams have never attracted talented players. Good luck!

The few talented kids they attract leave by HS or get stuck because they choose to stay with friends and then senior year of Highschool are beating themselves up for not moving before it was too late