Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]LIE, you got a great team your players are phenomenal and they were great in Denver.
However, you have to class it up a notch or two on the sidelines.

Not saying you need to hit Brooks Brothers, but perhaps something better.

Man I’m guessing our boys knocked your boys out of the tournament seems you handle losing like your boys poorly. Tournament was great Have a nice day

LIE, you got a great team your players are phenomenal and they were great in Denver.

Man I’m guessing our boys knocked your boys out of the tournament seems you handle losing like your boys poorly. Tournament was great Have a nice day

LIE, you got a great team your players are phenomenal and they were great in Denver.

Nope! Re-read my first sentence. Love that team. Special respect to those boys that commute to play with you. Tons of heart.

My family watched the replay on ESPN last night. My youngest asked me why the one mom who was jumping in front of the camera like she was on MTV’s Daytona Spring Break was so purple? Then the guy who looked like a meth-cook with the beard got footage and I had to answer a whole slew of other questions. Then he asked me if the “normal people (families from 91) were going to be safe with “those other people”. Well it all got really weird trying to explain it all. You probably can appreciate his concern.

Ummmm. nope, cannot appreciate your concern one bit. First, something must be wrong with your tv if a person appeared purple. Second, if your kid is making comments like that, maybe you should expend some of the energy you use critiquing people's appearances on teaching your kid to not men rash judgments about people based upon their appearances. People like you you are exactly why there will always be prejudiced people in the world.