Originally Posted by Anonymous
AS tryouts will take place in July for next year, I was wondering if there are any clubs out there as good as 91, Shore 2 Shore, Express, Igloo?

I appreciate any positive feedback.

Why not try out for one of those? They all have A&B teams.

Any feedback on these teams? Also, if there no openings, what club would be next to look at?

All of the teams you mentioned have had success. Some at both the A&B levels. I think any team would take on a rockstar. If tour kid is a middle of the road player be open to one of their B teams. The only B team in this group that we haven't seen on action yet is S2S. They have only played publically a few times. My sons team played them in the fall and beat us. They looked pretty good considering it is a brand new team. All the other have established A&B teams for awhile. Think about location, some travel more than others. Who does your kid play for now or is he new to travel? Be careful.of the clubs that make money grab teams. While Express has some very successful teams, the 3rd 2023 team is terrible. Pure money grab.

Haven't seen S2S yet because I think they don't have enough players to field a team. Although, it would probably be a better choice to tryout this summer if there aren't enough players already. However, I have seen teams fall apart because of no commitment from management or coaches for their B team. Parents walk away. Find out how the coaches and management treat the teams before you tryout.

They've got enough. Played in the fall @ blatant. First tourney is next week at the true blue thing.

Saw all the S2S teams today except the 2023 team which fell apart.