Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Crabs 2023 team is probably one of the best if not the best team in the country at that age group. They proved that last year and this fall. It's usually the case in Maryland where teams are accused of indiscretions when they are the best.... Get over yourself parents.....I would say 99.9% of the players on this team will go D1... Remember their names and numbers....Great group of 11-12 year old kids....Kids!! You may want to remember that!

I know a few of the Crabs parents and agree that the 2023 team is very good. To say that they are one of the best in the country is a severe stretch. Who have they played this fall? Mediocre competition at best. To say that 99.9% of the players will go D1 is absolutely delusional. I bet that 50% of this team will not even be playing for Crabs by the 9th grade. Just saying...

50% is a VERY conservative number. Look at how most top teams evolve. The real number is historically closer to <30%. That's the reality that most first time travel parents don't understand. They can't imagine that happening and will swear "not to MY kid", but happen it most assuredly will. But please, let this jerkoff have his day. In two years his kid will hate him AND lacrosse because of all the pressure thrown upon him.
And you would know...Check out Crabs website and see their 2017 commits... Not sure how many kids on the actual roster but I count 20 kids all going to great D1 schools. That does not sound like 30%. I am sure this is just an anomaly though...I mean a parent obsessing and analyzing and continually posting on a Crabs forum has to no know better than anyone else...

And typically from 6th grade to 9th grade there will be huge turnover, so yes, ultimately the D1 numbers will be high, but no, not for the current roster.
Again you have no idea what you are talking about.. Crabs has only had 5th and 6th grade lacrosse for a couple of years...Before that it was only 7th and 8th grade plus High School teams.... You have no point with your reference to typically what happens in Crabs, because it has never happened yet....Again a sad parent posting things like Gospel....You are a complete Moron and obviously jealous of that team