Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dear MD parent, I hate to break it to you but you are the most obnoxious individuals I have known. Secondly, get off elevate thread and lastly, TG are not competition for Team Elevate Blue. Can't wait to see you soon. Elevate parent

Got to see the elevate 2020 team play at ND this weekend. I really expected more from them after playing them last year - they seemed to drop off quite a bit. Did they lose alot of girls from last year? Seemed like they didn't quite play as a team. They barely snuck out with 2 wins this weekend against mediocre teams. The top gun team from long island was very impressive in this age group.

Talking about expecting more from Elevate? When we joined, we were told that the team has a lot of former college players and current HS coaches. I was also directed to their website as proof of this when we joined. So far this summer I have see nothing but parent coaches with a few non parents who are HS kids? The people listed on the website I have not seen at all (North Shore HS coach as well as many others). I did ask the directors and got a vague response. Can any Elevate people shed some light on what we are paying for?