Originally Posted by Anonymous
I emailed VK and got the schedule within minutes. She let me know they're making a new website now and all new info will be on that. Anyone who needs the schedule just email her instead of coming on an anonymous site. I guarantee most of these people are either not on TE or made the B team and are bitter.

Its funny, we emailed VK as well and never heard back. Also left a Vmail. I guess we are not on her "top" team so she just ignores our calls. We are not bitter for being on the B team but for the money we are paying we would like a response. I also know A team girls attended a tournament which we weren't invited to. Second and what will be our last year at this club. Just a waste of time and money. Communication with this club has become a black hole!

If it's as bad as you say, why on earth would you spend another year? Did you really think it would turn around or were you promised something more? Sounds like you are Ok being on B team and right now you could practically walk on a number of other clubs, just call around.

Are other clubs still taking kids. Have a 2020 and a 2022. The 2022 hasn't started yet but will go wherever my 2020 goes this year or next after we leave Elevate. They are both low A high B level players. We just want to find a club where they are happy and there is little or no BS. Cant listen to the directors at Elevate any more. The whole thing wears thin very quickly. What clubs would you recommend? Which ones are still taking kids for the summer? Thanks for your help.

I know the YJ are still looking for girls at 2022.. its the third team, but you'll get a chance to move up to a more appropriate team at tryouts after the summer.. the good thing is she still young enough to play for fun this year. Ive been impressed with the YJ club after playing for another with an older child.. don't let the crap you here scare you away..

You could also email Liberty and Top Guns but I have no idea if they are looking but you may find them accommodating since you have two kids. 2020 is kinda a tough age but it probably would be better to move on now then wait until after the summer if you are sure you are definitely leaving. Another thing is ask your 2020 where her friends play and reach out to a few of those parents. Good luck!