Originally Posted by Anonymous
might be a stupid ? but where did the Red girls go to that they are not on the team this year?

Not a stupid question. I know 3 or 4 girls went to Top Guns and another 4 or 5 went to Liberty. Based on the conversations I have had with the few who stayed, we are quite pleased with our decision to move on. Our daughter had a great off-season with the team she elected to move to and had a lot of opportunities this winter that she otherwise would not have had this year if she had stayed at Elevate. Most people know when its time to move on.

You know what's funny about this and it's no way a knock but a bunch of Liberty and TG girls left last season for similar reasons and probably feel they made the right decision as well! I guess for every three of four that leave there are three or four ready to take their spot.

It would be news if someone left one clubs B team to join another clubs A team but that is not the case. With this being said, I would imagine the Red team for 2018 will still be one of the top 6 or so teams on LI

Not sure being labeled a top 6 or so LI team is a good thing

Yeah. What does being the 6th best team on LI mean? If you played the best team on LI you'd lose 20-2.