BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,820
Posts392,020
Members2,611
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 26 minutes ago
Have the Chucks beat Igloo in a tournament?
624 149,689 more...
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 53 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of chatter going around that Leading Edge used ineligible players last weekend at NLF and this weekend at NAL. They brought in high school players who ARE NOT reclassing. I don't care about holdbacks and the double holdbacks that they have. What should be cared about by all is cheating when using kids who are not and will not be 2028’s.

2Way has been doing this for years. These Brunswick kids who are 2027’s but who “plan on doing a PG year” and are playing down in 2028 in the meantime. Complete BS. Don’t know if LE is guilty of such, but that would be pathetic if so. I suspect the BBL parents would know if this is accurate or not… and I agree, holdbacks are part of the game at this point— but your kid actually needs to hold back, and then deal with that process in itself

You might be able to call out 2way for being an almost national team but according to my son who has friends on the team, they only added a fogo and goalie since last year. Apparently the fogo is a Maryland kid. I saw them play the crabs this weekend. They were outsized by the crabs but their skill and athleticism was far superior.

2way definitely pooling kids from many different areas, as long as their all in the grade I have no issues with them at all. Additionally, I have seen them play, they’re fast, athletic and very skilled.

Now LE on the other hand, it appears the speculation of them using current 2027’s is true, all I can say is SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!
What parent would actually allow their child to play down a grade, losers!
10,819 2,255,085 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Express parents are the worst.

Not even close.

The worst parents out there are the ones who allow their kids who aren’t in the grade to play down. You know, the we’re thinking about reclassing or just helping out type. Those are the actual WORST!
787 173,527 more...
Re: Girls 2027-9th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Surprised at Sunday results of Jesters. Were they missing any players?
209 55,084 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Rebels, Igloo and Legacy
1,107 225,155 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Is no one going to mention Rebels Aces showing at NAL, oh boy. The director came on here and offered (really threatened) to play any team, any time and place…now they just finished the weekend 0-5, the only team without a win all weekend. Brutal

More like deuces. Team is a complete shell. Rebels won’t have AA 30 team on paper next year.
306 77,357 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 1 hour ago
Express doesn’t want any rebels. Stay over there ! LOL
624 149,689 more...
NEW JERSEY FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey Anonymous 1 hour ago
got it. unfortunate. soundsl ike something could have been worked out . looks like a summit/westfield rematch IMO
303 97,808 more...
Re: Boys 2034 Grads - Mid-Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
Much ado about nothing. Just another age-cheater who was caught, and now backpedaling.
I think the lawsuit that is most likely winnable here is the one of defamation of a gov't employee.
25 5,289 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 2 hours ago
Question: You're on Venom but didn't see the field on Sunday. Obviously the coaches worry about the best kids and making them happy and wanting them to stay. Is it worth staying and getting the practices or is it more important seeing the field and being a big contributor on another team?

Depends. Does your kid have college lacrosse dreams? If so go somewhere with good coaches where he'll play a lot. Can't be recruited if you're standing on the sidelines.
787 173,527 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
Knowing close family and friends who are getting significant money at those programs, they most certainly are recruiting numbers, not talent.

Families are free to do what they think is best. And a discounted tuition rate might be worth it.

But stop crying in the stands and on BOTC when your kid doesn't sniff field for 4 years.

The parents should know what they are getting into. With those numbers, the vast majority of the kids won't be good enough to see much playing time.

It's not a scandal. It's just common sense reality.
13,395 3,593,117 more...
Re: 2028 Girls - Mid Atlantic B Anonymous 2 hours ago
What's going on with M&D West, hearing a lot of concerning news about that team

Rumor is HC has been fired for comments he made to the players after the first tournament.

They should have never picked up a team from HOCO. All M&D wants is the money that each team makes.
97 21,117 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
Lots of chatter going around that Leading Edge used ineligible players last weekend at NLF and this weekend at NAL. They brought in high school players who ARE NOT reclassing. I don't care about holdbacks and the double holdbacks that they have. What should be cared about by all is cheating when using kids who are not and will not be 2028’s.

2Way has been doing this for years. These Brunswick kids who are 2027’s but who “plan on doing a PG year” and are playing down in 2028 in the meantime. Complete BS. Don’t know if LE is guilty of such, but that would be pathetic if so. I suspect the BBL parents would know if this is accurate or not… and I agree, holdbacks are part of the game at this point— but your kid actually needs to hold back, and then deal with that process in itself

You might be able to call out 2way for being an almost national team but according to my son who has friends on the team, they only added a fogo and goalie since last year. Apparently the fogo is a Maryland kid. I saw them play the crabs this weekend. They were outsized by the crabs but their skill and athleticism was far superior.
10,819 2,255,085 more...
Re: Boys 2025-11th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 2 hours ago
How was the SUNY combine yesterday? Did anyone go?
403 78,538 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 2 hours ago
Thinking about trying out for YJB. Can someone shed some light on the team dynamics? Top to bottom strong or rely on a few key players? What's the culture like there? A lot of bench kids? What area could they use some new/better players? Mid / D or A?

Big bench and the ball seems to be in the hands of a few girls a lot[/quote]

The two or three girls who always have the ball in their sticks are the ones who are trying to get on YJA. The competition between the teams creates a weird dynamic on the team.
202 52,203 more...
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 2 hours ago
So Live Love Lax is behind us. I have a very disappointed daughter as she has been anticipating to see what coaches would look at her recruiting profile and she got zero notifications. She played well and contributes on her IAAM hs team. She’s on a mid-tier club team so her games don’t attract the same attention as others. She knows this only the first tournament, but she’s been sending her emails to coaches fans getting her film out there. She was excited for this summer, but the reality of now looks has been sobering. I’m worried for her and all the pressure she is under. She is going to attend a few prospect days this summer as well as a showcase so we know she’ll be seen by schools that she is interested in.

For those who have been through this before, how did you help your daughter with the mental aspect of recruiting ? Is it too early to reset expectations?
3,463 951,759 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 2 hours ago
How can a private Catholic school play in the NYS playoffs and championships? When the metal itself says public school on it.

Oh quit crying Daler mom. It’s over you lost….again.

So which round of states did your team lose in or you are just one of those haters that will never grow up.

Here’s what I am…not Daler garbage that puts HS kids name on here all the while moaning about a truthful comment that the team is soft. Farmingdale is a garbage town with garbage parents who put kids names on here because they got smoked by another school. That’s it. Goodnight Daler mom, you’re still low class.

You're so insecure that you go onto an anonymous forum and spout nonsense. I'm sure your friends & family LOVE you. Better luck next year.
10,964 4,369,806 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 2 hours ago
Express parents are the worst.
787 173,527 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 3 hours ago

Sadly, I am not surprised at all.
10,819 2,255,085 more...
NEW JERSEY FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey Anonymous 3 hours ago
NYS public championships were this weekend as well.
303 97,808 more...
F Bracket at NAL was a complete joke besides FCA. The fact NAL manipulates the bracket like this is embarrassing. It's no wonder new tournaments are popping up and challenging this nonsense. I have no idea how accurate or fair USCL rankings are, but let's use their numbers for humor:

1. Igloo #93
2. Legacy Lumberjacks #46
3. FCA #15
4. Primetime #51
5. Madlax #36
6. 3d Garden State #97

ML got absolutely pummeled by FCA 14-0. They also LOST to Igloo. They then went on to beat 3d GS, which is a B team, and NXT #59 . Then got manhandled by Dukes who wasn't even trying. I know because I watched that game.

The fact that TWO teams get to come out of this bracket is disgraceful. What a complete joke.

If the whole bracket was a joke besides FCA, why did FCA not go 3-0? Do tell.

Just one of those games vs. Legacy. Down 4-0 early, lots of penalties, Legacy's goalie was hot, lost 6-5. Legacy started bleeding the clock right after halftime. Everything that could go wrong did type of game. Just a horrible loss to a team FCA should beat by 5+. The games vs. 3d NE (lost by 2) and BBL (won by 1) were good games.

perhaps FCA is over ranked at 15. if the one "good" team was not as good as billed, that makes the founders pool even more of a sham that it is already.
10,819 2,255,085 more...

10,819 2,255,085 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 3 hours ago
i think the whole 60 kids on express thing gets blown up next season. A lot of unhappy folks.
787 173,527 more...
10,819 2,255,085 more...
Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 4 hours ago
Dune Dawgs parent here-i have read ALOT of negative comments about Express, but didn't know if it was bitter parents or accurate. We are a B team, and we all know that. However, last weekend, Express comes to a tournament, brings kids with SA helmets on and smokes us by several goals. We play them again yesterday (parents were not looking forward to it). We beat them 3-1. Why? Because they didn't bring their SA ringers with them. I don't know the guys who run it except by name only, but judging by the comments on here, i guess we shouldn't be surprise. that's bush league. They should be ashamed. If you're a B team, then play B team tournaments. If you're an A team, then play A/AA team tournaments. Made them look like @ChillLaxin IMO.

Amen! Glad you got a fair chance
Score one for the good guys
News flash if you on this forum bashing kids teams or anyone you’re not a good person. So go yell at your husband or wife and shut your mouth

Should they yell at their husband/wife or shut their mouth? They can’t do both, please make up your mind.
Haaa! Good one. This clown prob yells at his wife in sign language
787 173,527 more...
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
9 members (Thirdy@BOTC, BiggLax, abowden, TheBackOfTheCage, CBLaxers, Heartlax26, LILax15, Devildog, LILAXDAD2023), 6,775 guests, and 4,846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod