BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did Tierney say? Sum it up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a nutshell, Coach Tierney stressed good grades, be a good person, be involved community service and helping others , stay away from drugs and alcohol, be careful what you put on social media. His staff will go on social media , look up a potential recruits name and if they find anything negative , that boy is crossed off his list and on to the next boy. The list of potential recruits is long!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idiot works better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoe Fits!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great point about Social Media from Coach Tierney. I spoke to my Son, Little Johnnie about the importance of what he Posts on social Media. I also explained how parents from teams their little Johnnys didnt make sometimes get envious and post negative things about other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Blaze will win by 8-10 goals. No competition there.
Blaze is playing in PA this weekend against Freedom and Dukes. Curious to see how those PA teams stack up.

You were right. They are very good. Disappointed to learn their kids were using racial and [lacrosse] slurs to taunt opposing players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blaze is playing in PA this weekend against Freedom and Dukes. Curious to see how those PA teams stack up.

You were right. They are very good. Disappointed to learn their kids were using racial and [lacrosse] slurs to taunt opposing players.

Don't make accusations like that unless you put your name on it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow......not only does your son have to work on his lacrosse game, he needs to work on his ability to tell the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sons and Igloo play to a tie. What happened?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you mean Mesa?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow......not only does your son have to work on his lacrosse game, he needs to work on his ability to tell the truth.

Anonymous guy was on the field too. I guess you're a reclassed 8th grader?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt know TD kids was in 8th grade now ...boy wonder if The State college knows he reclassed + a few other questionable players and then magically they go from not having a goalie on Saturday to having what looked like a college all -American on Sunday please . HEY TD needed a win that bad Or a tie should i say .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club lacrosse is big business, lots of money floating around. Programs can't attract and keep players if they are losing too many games. Its a fact. Will they cheat? Sure, they have to win. We played a team that tried to stall for almost 12 minutes in the second half of our game to protect a lead. It was a travesty. We didn't drive 5 hours to watch a team play UNC 4 corners, but they have to win or they will struggle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought TD's kid was playing NXT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great program by the Igloo group on Sat, the college coach's were great coaching the kids and the kids seemed to enjoy them. Bill Teirney did give a good talk to the kids and parents. The only shame of it was I guess since Express and 91 did not think of this they choose not to have their kids show up. Instead I understand they both sent their 2021 teams to tourney's to have the win games by 10 or so goals, shame on those organizations not to have their kids there and kudos for one of the college coach's say the same that it is a shame that they did not send their top kids there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt know TD kids was in 8th grade now ...boy wonder if The State college knows he reclassed + a few other questionable players and then magically they go from not having a goalie on Saturday to having what looked like a college all -American on Sunday please . HEY TD needed a win that bad Or a tie should i say .
He's not, Freshman at Malvern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great program by the Igloo group on Sat, the college coach's were great coaching the kids and the kids seemed to enjoy them. Bill Teirney did give a good talk to the kids and parents. The only shame of it was I guess since Express and 91 did not think of this they choose not to have their kids show up. Instead I understand they both sent their 2021 teams to tourney's to have the win games by 10 or so goals, shame on those organizations not to have their kids there and kudos for one of the college coach's say the same that it is a shame that they did not send their top kids there.

If you are with one of those"other programs" boy don't they really care about your kids . Funny heard some feed back on ways they discourage there kids from attending this event and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVES. VERY SAD TACTICS PULLING INVITES TO SHOWCASES so SAD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LACROSEE COMMUNITY ITS ONE THING TO NOT LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE KIDS ... HOPE PARENTS WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND RUN FOR THERE LIVES. AND TO THE GUYS WHO DISCOURAGED KIDS FROM COMING YOU REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT AND WHO THIS IS ABOUT . ITS ABOUT THIS GREAT GAME THAT WE LOVE AND HOPING WE CAN INFUSE SOME KIDS WITH THE SAME LOVE . STOP THE HATE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know of several 91 players who signed up but weren't invited. Maybe TD didn't want 91 helmets on his field at his program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are you saying TD kid played on the 21 Sons team for the event? Or are you assuming since he coaches the team..not that he wouldn't cheat just wondering

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 kids as well as express kids were invited (fact) and they were told not to attend. Credit to one express kid who opted to go instead of a 2021/2022 tourney in Del against some very weak teams. Need someone from 91 and/or express give their reasoning as to why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously there were a lot of Igloo kids but credit to the Icon kids who also did go and their staff canceled a practice and encouraged their kids to go and they played very well. They and a few def and att guys who really played well. Kids from Texas, MD, NJ, and Conn as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was even nicer is that some of the ICON coaches were there in the early session , cause its ABOUT THERE KIDS . KUDOS TO ICON ------ NE & JD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there a bunch of A-Holes? ya think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So are you saying TD kid played on the 21 Sons team for the event? Or are you assuming since he coaches the team..not that he wouldn't cheat just wondering
His son is out this Fall with injury. Ludicrous statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THEIR kids
THERE kids
THEY'RE kids

you should go back to school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons tied Igloo in a fair game with no replacement players. Teams are catching up to Igloo. They lost at the World Series and NXT. They played 2 close one goal games against Express at Blatant. It is not a surprise that the Sons tied them. This is the first year that there will be a possible debate of who is number one. From the results so far Blaze looks to be tough to beat. Igloo for the first time may be beatable.

His son is out this Fall with injury. Ludicrous statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!
Looks like Black Ice is going to melt in a "Blaze" this year.

Watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the Blaze 10th grader should help,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaze will always now and forever be known as a team who Harbors a 10th grader who challenges the school reclassify system. I mean I know they love the sport and want to hold on to the youth lacrosse years , BUT cmon man let go and swim with the BIG boys , so what he is small ! Isn't it all about Challenging yourself to get better , we know he's ridiculously talented but he needs to overcome playing kids double his size.

Wow!

Watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is the problem for teams playing Blaze...they are probably guilty of holdbacks as well.

I'd applaud any team that walked off the field rather than playing a 10th grader, but we all know that would bring tremendous scrutiny back on the club who walked.

It has become a dirty business, that is for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ambush going to NJ this weekend to play C teams. Get ready to hear how great they are because they scored 50 goals in four games and gave up three and won another championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaze will always now and forever be known as a team who Harbors a 10th grader who challenges the school reclassify system. I mean I know they love the sport and want to hold on to the youth lacrosse years , BUT cmon man let go and swim with the BIG boys , so what he is small ! Isn't it all about Challenging yourself to get better , we know he's ridiculously talented but he needs to overcome playing kids double his size.

Wow!

Watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like igloo dads are a little concerned and lining up excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't playing down 2 years embarrassing for the kid and parents? Are you allowed to play HS lacrosse after your 19th birthday in NY?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
Ambush going to NJ this weekend to play C teams. Get ready to hear how great they are because they scored 50 goals in four games and gave up three and won another championship.

So did your kid get cut this year or last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Tough Crowd, 2 weeks ago All I saw was that Ambush played 2 close one point games and all the kids had fun, Got to Play, and went home with an Orange Pumpkin T-Shirt. If you really want Little Johnny to Play for Ambush next season come have him Try out. As for us, We will be in NJ. having some fun and Hopefully winning some Lacrosse games. grin

Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard