BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,041
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
Re: National Premier Youth Lacrosse League - Spring 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you also sir, I was looking at this like the dunk with 5 secs. left in a basketball game when you are winning by 10. Or the Hail Mary pass with a 14 point lead and 30 sec. left on the clock. So you are correct they all count as scores but I read all the time about the class and history of this great game. But if that is what has always been done I stand corrected. And I will proceed in the future knowing how the game is played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can tell by the inane writing that it's the same idiot Madlax dad who is obsessed with posting about a different lacrosse club at every opportunity.

Unfortunately, he is not unique amongst Madlax parents. Now you can see how crazy and weird many of them are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you also sir, I was looking at this like the dunk with 5 secs. left in a basketball game when you are winning by 10. Or the Hail Mary pass with a 14 point lead and 30 sec. left on the clock. So you are correct they all count as scores but I read all the time about the class and history of this great game. But if that is what has always been done I stand corrected. And I will proceed in the future knowing how the game is played.

I doubt it, you will come back on here and say the same thing slightly different. A Motley Crue song is coming to mind......Don't go away mad, just go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And still you continue. You can't question a team for scoring when they have an opportunity to do so. Continuing to "innocently" question their sportsmanship is just pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt it, you will come back on here and say the same thing slightly different. A Motley Crue song is coming to mind......Don't go away mad, just go away

I am going to have to keep an eye out for this team this summer - I bet I can pick out this guy on the sidelines.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rather than come here and have a hissy fit because the other team scored an "unnecessary" goal on your little superstars, why don't you look at it the way an experienced coach would...

Game was lost but we still have a teaching opportunity, double the ball and see what happens, give them that experience. Maybe next time there will be 45 seconds left, the boys will know what to do because they've been there before and with a little luck we could tie it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Figured this might be of interest (and a good way to break up the back-and-forth):

laxbrackets.com (Lax Bracket Challenge)

/end threadjacking, commence youth lax talk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am going to have to keep an eye out for this team this summer - I bet I can pick out this guy on the sidelines.

Please let me know how to pick you out on the sideline.( This is my tough guy act). I am also very amused how upset you guys think I am and how mad you guys sound. I really did not lose 1 min of sleep about the extra goal I just thought it would be a good topic to battle about. I have to do something to get through this work day. The same reason you all are on here to waste time and talk lacrosse. Also I am not the typical Madlax parent, as a whole they are all very well meaning people with a little more money to spend then the rest of us. And 95% would be very upset with me on here poking it you guys for my amusement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax vs crabs game this weekend for2019. Should be game of the yead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Play half of the game only with boys born after 9/1/00.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree this should be the game of the year. What will this mean to Madlax as a club? What will this mean for the Crabs as a club? And no matter what happens they should play again in a couple weeks for the title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get it, its a reclass joke. Maybe someone at the game can do a survey and come up with how many reclass kids each team has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Madlax vs crabs game this weekend for2019. Should be game of the yead

I get it, its a reclass joke. Maybe someone at the game can do a survey and come up with how many reclass kids each team has.

And then there are the majority of the kids in this great game this weekend, who are not re-class. I've got one born mid 2001. Very proud of him, impact player. Go ahead and try-out for one of these teams next year boys, promise it doesn't hurt. Do something about your own situation, improve it or stop complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The score for the Madlax, Hawks 2019A game should really be 6-4 they shot a goal into a empty net with 1 sec. left on the clock. The game was closer then a 3 goal game. I do not care that the kid did it but what is the proper Lacrosse way to handle a empty net with a 2 goal lead?

Are you really complaining about a kid scoring an empty goal? That is sad, Madlax dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2022 1-4 record with no holdbacks
Crabs 2019 5-0 with holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Madlax vs crabs game this weekend for2019. Should be game of the yead

And then there are the majority of the kids in this great game this weekend, who are not re-class. I've got one born mid 2001. Very proud of him, impact player. Go ahead and try-out for one of these teams next year boys, promise it doesn't hurt. Do something about your own situation, improve it or stop complaining.

I am not sure it was meant as a joke. Are there 10 kids on the 2019 crabs born after 9/01/00?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Crabs 2022 1-4 record with no holdbacks

Wrong. 2022 has 6-7 kids that went to prefirst. So your argument is stupid. It's not the age of the kids that makes TE biggest difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has 1 don't know about crabs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your free Sunday go watch Madlax vs Crabs 2019 at landons turf stadium at 3:00 pm. Game of the year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Crabs 2022 1-4 record with no holdbacks

Wrong. 2022 has 6-7 kids that went to prefirst. So your argument is stupid. It's not the age of the kids that makes TE biggest difference.

Age makes a huge difference at these levels of play. And when you have a few years of training along with being older .. 6-8 grade the difference really comes out. After 9th many boys are growing so difference is starting to be less. But by that time the kids that played the most get the upper hand and that is the holdbacks and kids that are true athletics. If you are average to good...you would be better off holding you kid back... You wont be better than the true athletics ..but you will be better than most average ones......There is only so many true athletes playing lacrosse. Most go to money sports...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be fun I came up with a way to say which club is the best overall at the AA level. So using what place they are in. In each of the top three levels of play, Then adding them together to to come up with a overall score for each club. 2019AA,2020AA and 2022AA are the top three which has these clubs in each one.
Crabs 1,1,6 total of 8 overall
Madlax 2,4,3 total of 9 overall
Breakers 6,2,2 total of 10
Cannons 3,8,1 total of 12
Hawks 4,3,4 total of 12

I plan to do this again after the season. Is this a good way to tell which clubs are the best in NPYLL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be fun I came up with a way to say which club is the best overall at the AA level. So using what place they are in. In each of the top three levels of play, Then adding them together to to come up with a overall score for each club. 2019AA,2020AA and 2022AA are the top three which has these clubs in each one.

oh boy, this does sound like fun
Hawks 4,3,4 total of 12

I plan to do this again after the season. Is this a good way to tell which clubs are the best in NPYLL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone can't add!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the 2019 section on the main forum:

Lets do a club ranking List top 10.

I got
1.Madlax
2.Dukes
3.Team 91
4. Li Express
5. Crabs
6. 3D
7. Sweet Lax
8. Fca
9.thunder
10. Mesa Fresh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you think Madlax 2019 is the best in the country, you need to create a new list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are they not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they just lose to the Hawks 7-4 :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are they not

How can they be the best when they aren't even the best in the MidAtlantic?

Plus, they lost their FOGO to Blackwolf and word is more guys are leaving for other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Team 91
2. Crabs
3. Dukes
4. FCA
5. Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't even there good fogo he was bad and getting worse and who is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the 2019 section on the main forum:

Lets do a club ranking List top 10.

I got
1.Madlax
2.Dukes
3.Team 91
4. Li Express
5. Crabs
6. 3D
7. Sweet Lax
8. Fca
9.thunder
10. Mesa Fresh

FCA has beaten Madlax, 3d NE and 91. FCA lost to Express and Express has beaten Dukes. 91 has beaten Crabs. Laxachusetts should be on the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they just lose to the Hawks 7-4 :-)

AA beat the hawks 15-6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will find out the real rankings when Madlax plays crabs this Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a great ball player. And will move on and do great things. He wanted to play more then FOGO, people should be fine with that. As for more leavings we will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can someone please translate this into English? Looks like the drunk redneck Madlax dad is back.

I've seen that kid. He is very good. Huge loss for Madlax. I'm sure he got an email from a certain someone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 4,3,4 total of 12

No, I think you would have to include all grade years in both divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Compiling "stats" about club youth teams says volumes more about the original poster than anything you could ever glean about any club.

You need to take a deep look in the mirror.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High School coaches really dont care that your kids played for Hawks, Madlax or Crabs for example. My son stepped on the field and was asked what position he played and if he could play with a long or short pole. Its funny reading how much you all care about youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
College coaches do -- maybe those crazy parents are looking at 'four more years' of being lunatics. Plus for the pure fun analysis, sports are always a great source of data. Hard to quantify without all the stats so wins and losses are all you have.

I would add that you have to pick age groups that are common to clubs and find a way to skew for scores that are lop-sided.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Game of the week.
Breakers/Cannons

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard