BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 07:05 PM
Yep McD goalie belongs in the convo as does the Spalding goalie... i.e Every goalie in the league this season has been very good to outstanding...
5,000 1,357,057 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 07:03 PM
Maryvale coach is an absolute dooshnozzle
5,000 1,357,057 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And you think that CoachC doesn't manipulate the Catholic HS Rosters? What would you prefer, Daddy ball and direct parent interference at the publics or club coach interference for the parents at the Catholics? It's all corrupt.

The real issue is the talent in the public school doesn't get better playing against mediocre competition, just builds false hope. Parent interference and liberal ways are polluting every part of society.

Deep pocket Daddy ball is live and well at the Catholic schools.

It sure is. It's amazing how much these schools have changed in the past 5 years. I have kids at 1 of the 2 Catholics for the past 6 years - this thankfully my last. What we have seen this year is a disgrace. Seniors left out to dry. Weird sophomore promotions. You can have it.

Varsity is about winning, coaches play the kids they think give the team the best chance to win, regardless of age.
10,701 4,196,956 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:25 PM
Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach.
Thanks Commish.
12,947 3,364,489 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:22 PM
So will Mercy and Mt De Sales get moved down to B conference. Lots talking about bottom 2 automatic move. What will they do if GCS and Garrison don’t have varsity teams. A 10 team A conference would be really good.

Didn’t Mercy just move up last year?!?

Consistently is key.

Didn’t Gerstell get moved down ? Talk is trying to balance out all conferences. Mercy has won 3 games in 2 years. Beat MDS twice and Gerstell the other time. Does that sound like they should stay in A ?
5,000 1,357,057 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 06:14 PM
Millbrook could beat the bottom 2-3 teams in NEW D1
475 164,208 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 06:11 PM
How young are kids when NEPSAC coaches start recruiting? Are there rules about contact?
475 164,208 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 06:09 PM
1. Wick
2. Deerfield
3. Salisbury
4. Loomis
5. Taft
6. TP
7. AOF
8. Berkshire
9. Westminster
10. Hotchkiss
11. NMH
12. Kent

You clearly don’t think too highly of Choate.
475 164,208 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:08 PM
I think every school except Calvert Hall has at least 1 sport they play in the B:

MSJ & Spalding tennis
Gilman & Loyola hockey
McDonogh baseball

JC, St. Paul's, St. Mary's, Severn & BL are are all in the B for numerous sports.
12,947 3,364,489 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 05:52 PM
So will Mercy and Mt De Sales get moved down to B conference. Lots talking about bottom 2 automatic move. What will they do if GCS and Garrison don’t have varsity teams. A 10 team A conference would be really good.

Lots not talking

Did GFS even survive against Mercy?

GFS 15-8 over Mercy.

They had a lot of talented girls on offense which is why they scored a lot of goals. All but one of those girls is a senior. So, I’m not sure how they will improve in the A conference without a JV and half the team graduating.
5,000 1,357,057 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Didn’t Mercy just move up last year?!?

Consistently is key.
5,000 1,357,057 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 05:46 PM
This weeks lines for HOCO

No interesting matchups this week as the bottom half of the division faces off with the top half. I would predict that the scores would be closer than expected as I would assume the stronger teams would give significant playing time to bench players. However, that has not been true all season (if anybody knows why I’d like to hear it). On to the match ups:

FCA v team 91. FCA -6 The division’s third best offense faces off against the division’s second worst defense. I expect plenty of scoring on the part of FCA and a lot of disappointment on the part of team 91.

Crabs v DCE. Crabs -8. My analysis for this game is the same as my analysis for DCE’s last game. In eighth grade you score what the defense let’s you score andDCE’s defense allows a lot.

ML v Hawks. Halwks -4. It what passes for this week’s most interesting matchup, perennial championship contender hawks faces off against what is probably the second best defense in the division. This game is make a break for Madlax as a loss with seals their fate and leave them out of the playoffs. Can they pull off the upset? Probably not.

Team money v NL. NL -6. After an amazing 4th come from behind the boys of NL have their confidence back.

Team Money v. ML. ML - 3. It might surprise some people that I have the game at -3 as team money is deservedly in the last place in the division. But ML has a problem scoring and I don’t see that changing this week.

I will omit this week’s final standings prediction as everyone knows what it will be.

Don’t understand your rationale that ML will lose by only 4 to Hawks, but only beat TM by 3.

FCA beats 91 by a score of 12-4, assuming their FOGO is not out with injury

Hawks beat ML 12-4. ML can’t score, and you’re giving Madlax D too much credit against prob the best team in the nation

Crabs 10, DCE 7. Another loss for DCE, but this one will be in doubt till late

NL12, Money 5. Team Money just isn’t very good, and NL boys are riding high. Apparently the theatre was high quality vs Madlax last week

Madlax 9, Money 5. Both offenses are bad. Madlax D better than Money’s Dd
10,248 2,045,763 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 05:33 PM
Igloo girls on the rise

It's great that everything talking about Igloo got deleted except this one.
155 37,127 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Do you detest the NXT spring league as much as you detest HOCO?

I don't know why anyone wouldn't detest that league. It's open season on holdbacks in that league with no discernible age rules.
2,486 530,193 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 05:20 PM
Lets start by requiring the 11 schools to play A conference in every sport but one in each of the three timeframes(Fall, Winter & Spring). That would be a good start to keep schools from loading up on one sport. CHC, LB, MSJ & Spalding already have a jump start with this approach.

Gilman & McDonogh have had pretty much every sport in the A conference for decades

Yes. Add them to list. McD did drop to B in baseball this Spring-that could be their B Spring sport.
12,947 3,364,489 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 04:47 PM
1. Wick
2. Deerfield
3. Salisbury
4. Loomis
5. Taft
6. TP
7. AOF
8. Berkshire
9. Westminster
10. Hotchkiss
11. NMH
12. Kent
475 164,208 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 04:47 PM

Lots not talking

Did GFS even survive against Mercy?
5,000 1,357,057 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Is it me or is section 1 very mediocre this season ?
P'ville and Rye are on a tear, Mamo is dominating A, John Jay is playing at a high level and went toe-to-toe with Manhasset, Rye and Yorktown. Yorktown is slightly down for them, which is still a top 5 team. Somers has been exceeding expectations, Bronxville is playing well.

The surprises to me are Scarsdale and Briarcliff coming down so much off the last few years but the mid-level teams are all better than in the past.

So, I don't think so? But that is one man's opinion
3,945 1,910,496 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 04:19 PM
Glad someone said a while back HG had the best offense in section 1.....2 goals against FL, WOW.
3,945 1,910,496 more...
Re: Boys High School Anonymous Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Gilman & McDonogh have had pretty much every sport in the A conference for decades
12,947 3,364,489 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 04:06 PM
This weeks summery:
Maryland teams still too afraid to challenge Long Island in the World Series.
#NoHoldbacksAllowed
Change the record dude. True Chesapeake is in the world series.

Never heard of them.
You really are from Long Island. Wish I had some sock puppets to help you understand properly.

You play with sock puppets often do you? lol.
HOCO league, should be called Holdback League!!

Better call the burn unit for this one....
2,486 530,193 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 04:05 PM
No such thing as an automatic move. Always up to the school.

I guess you will see soon.
5,000 1,357,057 more...
Re: Girls 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:43 PM
Igloo girls on the rise

Why would anyone keep posting here when Igloo-friendly moderators keep deleting chunks of conversation?
155 37,127 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 03:34 PM
Do you detest the NXT spring league as much as you detest HOCO?
2,486 530,193 more...
Re: Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 03:15 PM
HOCO league, should be called Holdback League!!
Imagine sitting alone in your basement worrying about a middle school sports league 200 miles away. It might be time to get up and touch some grass and have a catch with your kid.
2,486 530,193 more...
Page 2 of 22 1 2 3 4 21 22
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
9 members (Anonymous2027, JimSection1, lax516, BiggLax, abowden, Team BOTC, cltlax, TheBackOfTheCage, Devildog), 5,021 guests, and 4,799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod