BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Severn and STM looks pretty bad this year. Will MSJ or JC beat them?

Nope. Severn and STM will roll both.
12,502 3,220,053 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 7 hours ago
The LWSC is clearly compromised. The kowtowing to the location change is exhibit A. The discrepancies in the talent pools in the North qualifiers were obvious. Even the officiating was suspicious. Talking to a colleague who is a Predators dad and they got by 2way because of two disallowed goals for inadvertent whistles. The organizers knows everyone hates them for last year. I’m sure there was some other quirky stuff going on. They can’t have this event without full LI buy in.
868 146,513 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous 7 hours ago
Never happen Suffolk has been padding players stats against bad teams for years, they will never change that.
8,529 2,993,760 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 8 hours ago
Hey 91 Coach or Parent - you used a player who is valuable to your team but otherwise not eligible to play whether prior or current address. Stay quiet and humble because your organization receives favors and rule bending not enjoyed by any others.

I wonder how the boy that got benched for the illegal player feels. Probably the polar opposite of how the kid who didn’t qualify feels. Great for team morale. There are other options, your kid doesn’t need to stick around on a team that doesn’t value him.
868 146,513 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 8 hours ago
So 91 cheated. They just received permission to cheat the rest of the field. Ridiculous. The World Series has rules and they throw them out as soon as 91 asks. 91 should be embarrassed but some people are so blinded by the need to win at all costs that they lose the ability to feel embarrassed.
868 146,513 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 9 hours ago
Are we sure this back and forth is even true. My son went to the McD game yesterday and saw the girl in question in a hand brace. Seems like she might be injured.

That’s not the reason. The alcohol was !

Moderator this needs to stop at this point there are accusations being made against a minor. It is not hard to figure out who they are talking about and this could be considered slander.
To be clear, written is consider libel and not slander and it is only libel if not true.
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 9 hours ago
Ya’ll insufferable…double holdbacks, holdbacks, fly ins, drive ins, fake ig rankings, fogo dominance, goalie greatness, ML folding, NL overachieving, crabs loading up, hawks #1, FCA holier than though, no other clubs in the us matter, lol. next ty x will be seen patrolling Troy park this weekend. HS can’t come soon enough for this age, let the player play, cheer, go home. Rinse repeat.

Please let us know what AAA or AA team your undersized son plays for

Actually sounds like a 91 parent. Only team he didn't denigrate.
Hawks, FCA and Crabs SHOULD dominate....they are loaded with Holdbacks. Take their holdbacks out of the equation and top AAA teams would compete, let's be real. I don't believe 91 has that many. Holdback daddy on the sideline we see you...your forehead says 2027 dad.
Here we go again with the Holdback whining… high school can’t get here soon enough with this group of parents. You’ll get laughed off you soap box if you keep it up when your kid is in 9th grade

you got that right. there are three kinds of players in elite middle school lacrosse - (1) holdbacks, (2) big, skilled, athletic on-age kids who don't blink playing against holdbacks, and (3) kids who were great in 5th and 6th grade, but haven't hit their growth spurt, whose Dads whine about holdbacks.

Holdbacks A.K.A. Cheaters who couldn’t hang with players their own age.
10,034 1,939,465 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous 9 hours ago
Garden City: 7 - BBP: 6

Great game, order has been restored!

Both teams weren’t that great. Will be surprised if either wins counties.

LOL…tough crowd.

You must be new to the game. Let me explain.

- Both defenses and goalies were stellar.
- As a result, each possession was methodical and valued with care
- The game was chess not checkers
- Earlier this week, USA lacrosse ranked BBP #1 in the country and GC #14.
- Both teams will win counties and State finalists, at a minimum.
- Long Island is still THE hotbed.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Xoxo

#1 is a stretch! GC and St. Ants talent is better than BBP! I would argue that BBP coaching staff IS better and has been consistent for years. They make the difference and are MVP. The talent at St. Ants and GC is Better. SA just has not had consistent coaching to bring that talent to its peak performance for a few years now. New coach this year. Needs a little time. With consistent good coaching, no doubt St. Ants would be #1 nationally. They beat top teams at HS Nationals to win it.

BBP beat St Ants in a scrimmage just last week. A game is a game is a game. So relax. Unfortunate turnover with 2 minutes left, outside of that it was anyone game last night.

Yes bayport and SA scrimmaged played three periods, and had no refs and won by one goal. I would hardly call that a win.
8,529 2,993,760 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous 9 hours ago
As someone with no skin in the game, I will try to be objective. Respectfully, Carmel has 2 good players so Greeley winning that game is no surprise. Carmel is very average. Greeley has a legit team now, and maybe more importantly, finally a coach that cares about the boys&program, does his homework, and knows his matchups. That wasn't the case for the previous decade. And yes Greeley has some good tests this year to see if they are truly Sec1 elite now. No doubt it is easy to say Rye a top program and Yorktown has a great defense, but to put the perennial top class A schools near the top of Sec1 this year is not just a joke but someone having little clue of current rosters and going off of history (regardless of their #1 player going down in Scarsdale for example). Top 3 Class B schools (Yorktown, Somers and Greeley) all beat the top 3 Class A schools this year imho. Goin to be fun to see how it unfolds though

With respect, you can’t say you don’t have skin in the game then make a blatantly false comment that Greely hasn’t had a coach that cares in a decade. You either have no clue what went on with the previous staff or you’re trying to paint a narrative for whatever reason. You don’t have entire teams of players fight the administration on two separate occasions to keep their coaches if they didn’t feel the coaches cared about them. Those guys had decades of experience took a middling program to places it hadn’t been in years prior.

That doesn’t take anything away from the current guys who I’m sure care and do a great job as well. But we don’t need to [Censored] on one coach to make the next one look good.
3,870 1,876,392 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 11:53 PM
Pelham continuing its enigmatic ways from last year . After a lackluster game vs. John Jay the go goal for goal with Pleasantville until a 3-spot in the 3rd quarter by Pleasentville opened it up. Pelham looked like a different team in 2 days.

John Jay boatraced Briarcliff tonight. I don’t think they’ve lost a FO in 2 games. Briarcliff may have had 2 total offensive possessions in the 1st half. Running time by the 4th quarter. Jay is an early juggernaut. Saturday should be a fun one.
3,870 1,876,392 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Congrats to the Rebels I believe this is the first team they have ever had qualify Big step for them as a program Only advice, be humble and let the kids enjoy the experience Winning the WS is a pipe dream for this group, so let the kids have fun and cut out all the bs hype and posts.

I agree with what your saying. But their 2025 team did qualify when it was the old WSYL.
868 146,513 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 09:26 PM
Garden City: 7 - BBP: 6

Great game, order has been restored!

Both teams weren’t that great. Will be surprised if either wins counties.

LOL…tough crowd.

You must be new to the game. Let me explain.

- Both defenses and goalies were stellar.
- As a result, each possession was methodical and valued with care
- The game was chess not checkers
- Earlier this week, USA lacrosse ranked BBP #1 in the country and GC #14.
- Both teams will win counties and State finalists, at a minimum.
- Long Island is still THE hotbed.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Xoxo

#1 is a stretch! GC and St. Ants talent is better than BBP! I would argue that BBP coaching staff IS better and has been consistent for years. They make the difference and are MVP. The talent at St. Ants and GC is Better. SA just has not had consistent coaching to bring that talent to its peak performance for a few years now. New coach this year. Needs a little time. With consistent good coaching, no doubt St. Ants would be #1 nationally. They beat top teams at HS Nationals to win it.

BBP beat St Ants in a scrimmage just last week. A game is a game is a game. So relax. Unfortunate turnover with 2 minutes left, outside of that it was anyone game last night.
8,529 2,993,760 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 08:49 PM
91 didn’t cheat. The tournament organizers provided permission for 91 to use a player that has been with its club for several years and aside from his talent is a great young man and teammate. It can be argued that if they were given an exemption to a specific eligibility rule, then other teams should have also received the same benefit or courtesy. Another argument can be made that several teams may not required an exemption and may have faced a tougher opponent and but for the exemption may have beaten 91.
To be fair to 91 although I agree with most of your statement they didn’t have the most challenging bracket but that’s a whole different discussion. Even without the exception they would have probably finished with the same result.
868 146,513 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 08:39 PM
As someone with no skin in the game, I will try to be objective. Respectfully, Carmel has 2 good players so Greeley winning that game is no surprise. Carmel is very average. Greeley has a legit team now, and maybe more importantly, finally a coach that cares about the boys&program, does his homework, and knows his matchups. That wasn't the case for the previous decade. And yes Greeley has some good tests this year to see if they are truly Sec1 elite now. No doubt it is easy to say Rye a top program and Yorktown has a great defense, but to put the perennial top class A schools near the top of Sec1 this year is not just a joke but someone having little clue of current rosters and going off of history (regardless of their #1 player going down in Scarsdale for example). Top 3 Class B schools (Yorktown, Somers and Greeley) all beat the top 3 Class A schools this year imho. Goin to be fun to see how it unfolds though
3,870 1,876,392 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 07:48 PM
I heard the Catholic all girls schools are having taters this weekend for Easter. Anyone know if any lax girls will be there?
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 07:42 PM
Wow I think you just outed yourself as a team parent. How do you know all the details??? This forum is full of keyboard warriors who would never be man or women enough to say this stuff in person
4,648 1,257,290 more...
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous Yesterday at 07:39 PM
I’d love to see them go at least 1-1, big for Philly if they can…heck, lets see 2-0!!
3,151 980,435 more...
Re: New England Prep School Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 07:37 PM
I played HS, College and 2yrs in the MLL…now I coach.
Your turn, big guy
465 155,920 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:53 PM
It should happen. Competitive balance. Then winners could move up and last place down every year. Nobody wants to play at a school that never wins. Being in the A and going winless isn’t fun. Sounds like a couple A teams are in danger of not having enough for 1 team.

They need to move the bottom 4 down. 10 teams is perfect. Schedule a couple B teams, and two more MD publics or teams from other states/conferences. Then a team like St John’s Catholic doesn’t have to beat Park 19-2 twice a season.

This is HS, things can change quick, makes no sense to punish underclassman based on the results of the previous season.

Now if a team shows several seasons of unable to be competitive along with no good JV, perhaps.

A lot of tight games in the league, not sure any are cake walks.

2 schools with half their varsity graduating and no jv. Could be a long year next year unless they bring in awesome freshman class.

must be why GFS was throwing a ton of money around. not fielding a lacrosse team would have impacted their field hockey athletes
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:50 PM
You think this page is bad go visit the Boys High School page, yikes!
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous Yesterday at 06:31 PM
Can’t they do anything about these posts?
2,869 700,867 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 06:28 PM
Are we sure this back and forth is even true. My son went to the McD game yesterday and saw the girl in question in a hand brace. Seems like she might be injured.

That’s not the reason. The alcohol was !

Moderator this needs to stop at this point there are accusations being made against a minor. It is not hard to figure out who they are talking about and this could be considered slander.
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 06:25 PM
Dalers are a joke. Look like an Igloo B team

I can't believe how bad F'dale is. They returned some very good players from a very good team last year. Strange.

Guess the “soft” comment was pretty on point huh!
10,525 4,126,803 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous Yesterday at 06:20 PM
Carmel is overrated. They are an ok team and that is it. Above average Section 1 team. Everyone who rates them does so solely on the "everyone is coming back theory". Kids don't turn into Paul Rabil just because 12 months have passed. They will have a nice successful season, and because class A lacks depth, and North Rockland is down, they may be the third best team in A. But not on the same level as the top shelf teams. Greeley is probably at that level now, albeit at the bottom of it - unless proven otherwise.

I would say they are the second best team in Class A. Scarsdale just got beat to a pulp and their best player is out for the season. Obviously kids won't turn into Paul Rabil but a year of experience under the belt goes a long way. Kids do improve a lot from junior to senior year. It's still very early in the season and some teams need time to gel.
3,870 1,876,392 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous Yesterday at 05:57 PM

I was wondering how they let up 7 goals to Bryn Mawr. Now it makes sense.
4,648 1,257,290 more...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
8 members (Thirdy@BOTC, cltlax, Man_Up, BiggLax, abowden, Heartlax26, Team BOTC, 1 invisible), 5,546 guests, and 13,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod