Originally Posted by Anonymous
I will work through the rest of the teams within the next few days and try to complete this. While I might be fool, it’s actually been a bit of an eye opener into reality.

There’s some questions. Remember I only went through 8-10 teams already. So there’s a long way to go, including many of the traditional “powerhouse” teams.

The info is on Inside Lacrosses Commits page. I’m doing 2025 Division 1 only. To get a players club team you have to individually click on each player and gonto teams (the time consuming part). If a club team is not listed and incan’t find the player in a quick google search, it goes on my list as “no club team listed”. If Inside Lacrosse has it wrong, it is what it is.

As for the “are you taking nlf affiliates” into question. Yes, i am counting their affiliates.

The 70% NLF statement was made early in the recruitment window process. So yeah, maybe on October 15, 70% of Div 1 commits were from NLF teams, but by now (early December) we are starting to see an overall reality of where players come from, and they are coming everywhere, including from alot of places we don’t consider lax hot beds (Florida, Minnesota, California, Texas, North Carolina). Are they all going to Duke or Cornell? No, but some are.

I think part of it is - clubs claim kids if the EVER played for them. So it could have been in 8th grade or it could have been as a guest player at one point. So that could be part of the claim of 80%. The other part is you have 14 programs in the NLF. They have been around for a while. So of course they are good, they get the good players, and therefore may have higher numbers. But the "newer" programs are coming in hot these days...so the numbers will start to even out. I think the biggest take away - private vs public...and that is a shame...