Your post is a little scattered. First of all, I never said they made a conscious effort not to help me. What they did do was to neglect my requests for the help and support they promised before they took my money. If they had been responsive, I would have used them as the contact for any possible interest my son may have gotten from showcases, tournaments or prospect days. Because We got no response to our requests, We began to use his HS coach which is why they are not involved. It's not because he doesn't have "legit interest". They have just been left out of the process. Second, Yes, we did start doing it on our own, but only after we realized the organization we chose to play for was going to be no help. Believe me, I would have welcomed any input or help from them. That's why we play for these clubs at the recruiting age. If I sound silly to you, then I guess the majority of the parents on my sons team are silly also because we all had similar experiences. It's great that you and your son are having a better experience, but believe me you're the exception not the rule. PB and MB. Just apologize to all the people you made empty promises to and start treating everyone like they're on one of your select teams. The very least they deserve is a call back or response to an email.