Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have no clue . Go away

No idea. Really ask the 2018 Black which is now AA how many tournaments the actually did well in when they were not in the B or C bracket. They did well at Hofstra Blue and Gold in the C division of the 2018 Bracket beating up on crap teams.
Come on entering in good tournaments and barley winning a game is not a good thing.

Your a disgruntled moron. There were no a,b, or c brackets in that tournament. One bracket for all teams in the age group. But I guess it makes for a good story for you to support your agenda. Go play for your school team, I'm sure your son has a tremendous amount of interest at the next level.

It was called the C Division where the caliber of team that played was horrible. There was also a JV A and JV B this is where most 2018 teams played even 2019 teams played. I guess I have no idea about the caliber of teams that were in your division like 91 Stampede and 91 White they are definitely AA teams LOL.

That's right, C division dummy, not C bracket. Three divisions, one group not broken up by talent level. Yes they blew out every lower level team and went undefeated with 15 kids, not bad. No one said they were AA last year. Except you. What team does ur superstar play for? If your happy where ur kid is, why do you care so much? I'll tell you who doesn't care, the head coaches of the 4 schools interested in my son, that's who. Doesn't that just burn you? HA HA HA good luck. Why not come down to tryouts on Sunday and give our kids a real schooling with ur superstar? You know you won't, and you know why...

Lol, ok here it is plain and simple. A 2018 going into 10th grade is considered JV. So if there is a JV A and B what division should they have been playing in. I think either of the JV divisions. There was also a C Division which was made up of really bad teams. So if I am understanding this correctly the team could have played in JV A B and or the C Division. If I rank them I would say the C Division is the lower of the divisions they were able to play in. So yes they dominated in the C Division of the available divisions they could have played in. It's listed in tourney machine for those who are curious. Hofstra Blue and Gold tournament.