BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,779
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 157 of 220 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And I'm laughing at you and your daughter. My daughter blows yours away and your infuriated. My daughter never got cut and el not explain myself any further to you at your lowlife teammates. But, we'll see you on the field I'm sure at one of the tourneys Your lowlife organizer will be letting you play in. Just watch my daughter be the one knocking yours to the ground where she belongs. The proof be at the games. HAng tight and wait for your daughter to get crushed. Hahaha.. Love that I mske you cringe and you lowlife a are stuck with the number one lowlife in lacrosse. You Nd your daughter close seconds. Lmao.. Maybe I will stick around. Just because I CAN!!!!! Love it

Wow you are so tough, sure you will stick around.. stick around anonymously? anyone can do that. You're a p---- for hiding anonymously and talking smack. such a tough guy...NOT

You two need to get lost. You have kids? We all feel sorry for them.
You are the poster people for contraception.

Seriously. It's like a kindergarten playground with that childish name calling.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are the loser that spends your life on here and thinks you know everyone and everything. Put you don't your a LOSER....Sorry packing right now, going to MD. Have a great weekend and enjoy doing uhhhh NOTHING.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao, what losers!
You!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at where the name starting starts. It's one of your obsessed tg teammates. Looks like original person tried to keep it clean until the other poster gets all psycho. OMG
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
And I'm laughing at you and your daughter. My daughter blows yours away and your infuriated. My daughter never got cut and el not explain myself any further to you at your lowlife teammates. But, we'll see you on the field I'm sure at one of the tourneys Your lowlife organizer will be letting you play in. Just watch my daughter be the one knocking yours to the ground where she belongs. The proof be at the games. HAng tight and wait for your daughter to get crushed. Hahaha.. Love that I mske you cringe and you lowlife a are stuck with the number one lowlife in lacrosse. You Nd your daughter close seconds. Lmao.. Maybe I will stick around. Just because I CAN!!!!! Love it

Wow you are so tough, sure you will stick around.. stick around anonymously? anyone can do that. You're a p---- for hiding anonymously and talking smack. such a tough guy...NOT

You two need to get lost. You have kids? We all feel sorry for them.
You are the poster people for contraception.

Seriously. It's like a kindergarten playground with that childish name calling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To Mr. Know it All, which town are they from? Please let us know.

What town is this guy from? Teaching his daughter to knock girls down very classy .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are the loser that spends your life on here and thinks you know everyone and everything. Put you don't your a LOSER....Sorry packing right now, going to MD. Have a great weekend and enjoy doing uhhhh NOTHING.....

TG is going to MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG is going to MD

No, his daughter is on YJ. They are going to MD. A lot of teams are going. Big showcase tournament its called Primetime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad your stuck playing in CR's Primetime tourney and not the Rivalry Challenge where all the real players will be!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad your stuck playing in CR's Primetime tourney and not the Rivalry Challenge where all the real players will be!

Everyone is at Primetime too....Hero's, M&D, YJ, SkyWalkers, Capital, TLC, Steps. One-two punch weekend, why wouldn't you play both??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a part of your little argument here, but do you realize that YJs has 2018, 2017 an 2016 players going to Rivalry?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your an Idiot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a part of your little argument here, but do you realize that YJs has 2018, 2017 an 2016 players going to Rivalry?

Of course, but his daughter won't be oneof them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The proof is the record YJ have and TG doesn't compare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ is soo much better, record speaks for itself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, when are the rosters going up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

23purple at MD with 4 girls who could not make tournament =27 girls on roster? And only 19 on black? Wuzup w that? Some purple girls never touched the ball as they only saw 4 minutes on field. Glad my kid is not wasting money and missing school for Florida. I think the Brine team will be on the agenda again, great experience and Elevate girls were very nice. Hoping the summer has less girls or nobody benefits!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

23purple at MD with 4 girls who could not make tournament =27 girls on roster? And only 19 on black? Wuzup w that? Some purple girls never touched the ball as they only saw 4 minutes on field. Glad my kid is not wasting money and missing school for Florida. I think the Brine team will be on the agenda again, great experience and Elevate girls were very nice. Hoping the summer has less girls or nobody benefits!

the roster will be smaller in florida and every college coach will be there and nobody cares about brine anymore. good call saving your money and not missing a day of school. that will help keep roster size down for my kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

the roster will be smaller in florida and every college coach will be there and nobody cares about brine anymore. good call saving your money and not missing a day of school. that will help keep roster size down for my kid

If you want to play on a regional team for exposure, Under Armour draws more coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

If you want to play on a regional team for exposure, Under Armour draws more coaches.
If you really want to help your daughter, and not just be able to brag to other parents about how much better your daughter is than everyone else's, than I suggest you don't bother with either event. Save the money your about to waste on those events, all college coaches know the rosters are nothing more than club driven popularity contest. In your first couple of years of club don't waste your time sitting around the pool with other parents drinking and bragging about your kid. bring them to near by colleges, even at a young age you will be able to see what she likes in a college if you know your kid. with all the money you saved on the B.S. events send you daughter to specific college camps. If your daughter likes Towson, send her to Towson summer camp. be realistic, if your daughter is not a top blue chip don't waste your time at U.N.C. Duke, N.W. there are plenty of good schools out there. Write to every college coach at first there are 106 D1 schools write them all at first then as she gets older narrow it down to about 10 to 12. MOST IMPORTANTLY, be realistic about your daughter and her needs, don't try to go to Princeton if you don't have the grades. Remember CAMPS, CAMPS, CAMPS, its more important than your travel club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are up

When

And if you don't play for the right team its very hard to make the grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring paper and a pen to the training today... You can post it then

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Where are the rosters

What is so funny is that you 2017 parents are so concerned about your rosters but none will call anyone in the TG organization to find out. You just come on here and ask people who have no idea when the rosters will come out. Today at practice walk up to Shannon and ask which team is my daughter on. I hope she tells you so we don't have to read this stupid question any more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the rosters

ask BS when you see him today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough day today against YJ in NJ!! 2020 YJ schooled us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are moments of brilliance... and a little comeback in the end

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smells yellow, go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why green machine is still allowed to enter tournaments using the TG name. Green machine should simply be green machine. Not sure why SS or BS continue to allow them to use the TG name to enter tournaments. It gives off the perception that its TG that sent the teams to participate. These are simply some of the TG black girls that play together on a non club team who enter Tournaments. Makes TG look bad when they lose as most don't understand that green machine is separate from TG. In my opinion nothing wrong with girls getting together to play in other tournaments, But they should be forbidden from using the TG name as its a misrepresentation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon coached

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon coached

Oh well that makes it even worse then. I'm done. Good Night!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon coached

Shannon coached green machine?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Top Guns 2020/Green Machine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Shannon coached

Shannon coached green machine? [/quot

No, she coached TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
Where are the rosters

What is so funny is that you 2017 parents are so concerned about your rosters but none will call anyone in the TG organization to find out. You just come on here and ask people who have no idea when the rosters will come out. Today at practice walk up to Shannon and ask which team is my daughter on. I hope she tells you so we don't have to read this stupid question any more

The worst part about this annoying roster question is that person who keeps asking already knows what team they're daughter is on!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Shannon coached

Shannon coached green machine? [/quot

No, she coached TG.

This is what was on the schedule: Green Machine LI Top Guns 2020 Black. This debate has a paper trail. Look it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon coached

Yes she did and they got schooled !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shannon coached

Yes she did and they got schooled !

The selling point to many 2020s about to jump ship when SL left was they were upgrading the coach to SS. Reality is that is a big down grade in coaching.

Like Reply Quote
Page 157 of 220 1 2 155 156 157 158 159 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard