BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,718
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 155 of 220 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There was already a 2017 summer team practice without a roster posted?

Yup

no. it was a fall tournament practice.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 16 TG 2020 6. My how the mighty have fallen.

Come back and pound your chest when you can beat M&D, TLC Red, Steps and your own B team (who beat Steps after curcio lost to them)- the fact that you lose to all these teams is why the TG kids and daddy are there, they will lead you to the promised land, all hail the conquering heroes!

The reason the TG kids and Daddy are at YJ is because they realized your team is based on one kid and that will not be successful for long . Those players and parents also knew they no longer wanted to be associated with losers like you and they decided they did not want their kids going to Hofstra , the school that the most TG kids go to.

Oh the kid that left to go to YJ with them and then came back to TG?

IF true, not sure why she would even be allowed to return to TG, once she left, that should have been it. Stay over there in YJ land and be the ball hog over there, guess there was a lot of unhappy YJ parents that threatened to walk with or without their deposits, Don't blame them, I would have walked too.

No yjs threatened to leave BS just made a deal with the dad to get him to stay . He was doing whatever he had to not to lose another player

Oh please! somebody is always making deals according to you people who think you know it all, you people believe everything. What can BS offer that kid and her father that she couldn't get at YJ? You sound silly. Stop throwing around garbage that you have no idea about other than to have every other kid on TG black think that if they threaten to leave BS he's gonna give them a deal to stay. Maybe, just maybe things are not as peachy in YJ land.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come back and pound your chest when you can beat M&D, TLC Red, Steps and your own B team (who beat Steps after curcio lost to them)- the fact that you lose to all these teams is why the TG kids and daddy are there, they will lead you to the promised land, all hail the conquering heroes!

The reason the TG kids and Daddy are at YJ is because they realized your team is based on one kid and that will not be successful for long . Those players and parents also knew they no longer wanted to be associated with losers like you and they decided they did not want their kids going to Hofstra , the school that the most TG kids go to.

IF true, not sure why she would even be allowed to return to TG, once she left, that should have been it. Stay over there in YJ land and be the ball hog over there, guess there was a lot of unhappy YJ parents that threatened to walk with or without their deposits, Don't blame them, I would have walked too.

No yjs threatened to leave BS just made a deal with the dad to get him to stay . He was doing whatever he had to not to lose another player

no deal was made. no trips to anyone's house. The kid wanted to play with her friends. that's all end of discussion move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was already a 2017 summer team practice without a roster posted?

Yup

no. it was a fall tournament practice.

winter practices stat soon if you are on a team you already received an email with the times and dates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe there's a new daddy coach or his kid plays for free. She's the best kid in that age group, BS would be silly not to jump through hoops to get her to stay

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard he got a new car and free hotels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe there's a new daddy coach or his kid plays for free. She's the best kid in that age group, BS would be silly not to jump through hoops to get her to stay

Nice try . She is the best player in the age group. I'm friends with BS and he couldn't jump through a hoop if he wanted to! So no hops were jumped through! The kid wanted to play with her friends .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he got his &@lls broken a little this weekend that's all! The only one getting free hotels is coach sausage,and free tuition for his two daughters! Have fun playing on the YJ B team knowing that you all are paying for his hotels and kids to play!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No he got his &@lls broken a little this weekend that's all! The only one getting free hotels is coach sausage,and free tuition for his two daughters! Have fun playing on the YJ B team knowing that you all are paying for his hotels and kids to play!

How ya like them sausages I mean apples.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was she on the field playing for TGs for the M&D beat down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would have been all good if it was their kid...

M&D 16 TG 6 and Patriots 43 Broncos 21
Great teams sometimes have bad games.....Tool Or are you calling the season for Broncos also....jealous Much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right, CR is being told who can and cannot play for yj by team parents! They have too much money invested in camps, clinics and all the $75/hour lessons with curcio to go anywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I need a flowchart to keep up with 2020 stuff, but I thought the kid everything was based on, aka the ball hog, aka the one through whom all plays run, went to YJ? Either the dad's daughter or the one they were trying to get away from?

And get over the "TG kids all go to Hofstra." Not true, look at the oommit list, they're all over the place.

See this is why people call others a moron , if you are going to put quotes around something at least come close to the original meaning. The most popular choice of school for TG players is Hofstra hands down. Is what it is even if you change the quote around . When you say and I quote " no one actually wants to go to Hofstra " that's when I agree w you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Was she on the field playing for TGs for the M&D beat down?"

Yes she was. Say what you want but BS promised the kid the world to stay at TG , free tuition , privates w Shanon , anything they wanted . Have fun 2020 TG parents kid gets to play as much as she wants in any game she wants and she gets to shoot as often as she wants .Have fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a.k.a an idiot... Also known as a.k.a a moron!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes she was. Say what you want but BS promised the kid the world to stay at TG , free tuition , privates w Shanon , anything they wanted . Have fun 2020 TG parents kid gets to play as much as she wants in any game she wants and she gets to shoot as often as she wants .Have fun.

And how do you know this? were you apart of this conversation?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only one promised anything is your new daddy coach. Enjoy watching both of his daughters play on the blue team while your daughter either sits on the bench or gets moved to the B team. Also enjoy knowing that your tuition that you pay is directly going to pay for his daughters free roster spots and his hotel rooms. I wonder if room service is included ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this daddy 1,2 or 3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as the " all T.G. players go to Hofstra" all I can say is this, If you look at the Stony Brook roster all but 3 girls, i believe, are Y.J. , and after this year the whole roster becomes Y.J. As a side note, they can't advance out of the second round with all that blue and gold firepower. Spallina should be embarrassed to be a shill for C.R. But just like his new found Idol, he can't win a championship either Maybe instead of S.B.U. they should change it to Y.J.U.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If all the kid did was try out for YJ how does that mean she left. YJ rosters are not even posted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this daddy 1,2 or 3?

Coach sausage

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only one promised anything is your new daddy coach. Enjoy watching both of his daughters play on the blue team while your daughter either sits on the bench or gets moved to the B team. Also enjoy knowing that your tuition that you pay is directly going to pay for his daughters free roster spots and his hotel rooms. I wonder if room service is included ?

Probably will just like the other YJ parent coaches , but now your TG team is snot charging the better players on your dime . Instead of paying certain coaches their kids play for free and hotel room gets paid on TG just threaten to leave and same deal if your kid is judged worthy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably will just like the other YJ parent coaches , but now your TG team is snot charging the better players on your dime . Instead of paying certain coaches their kids play for free and hotel room gets paid on TG just threaten to leave and same deal if your kid is judged worthy

You really have no clue. The player you speak of is paying full price and is fortunate enough to be in the position where they could afford to pay for your kid too. Nice try keep making stuff up it really is funny how paranoid you have become . You left TG and no one even bothered to call you . Continue to start rumors . So go back and .....either cut a deal for your daughter to be on blue so you can coach her, go into the bushes and get in your kids face, or have your kid play on 19 or 20 blue nobody really cares. Ba bye you won't be missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was already getting free lessons from BS. Had to up the stakes and get free lessons from SS and anyone else on the Hofstra roster. That is a FACT!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was already getting free lessons from BS. Had to up the stakes and get free lessons from SS and anyone else on the Hofstra roster. That is a FACT!!!

Yea that's it you have it all figured out .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life. Go gossip about your neighbor or coworker. Not young girls. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life. Go gossip about your neighbor or coworker. Not young girls. Pathetic.

They can't help themselves . When they were on 20/19 Black all they did was complain about how this young girl played. They left TG to get away from playing with this girl. Now that they got what they wanted they continue to come on here and bash this kid. Be happy with YJ enjoy your free hotel rooms, keep lecturing your daughters in the bushes after every game or go tell everyone on the YJ sidelines how your kid is the only Alfa dog on the blue team. You will not be missed. Ba bye

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can't help themselves . When they were on 20/19 Black all they did was complain about how this young girl played. They left TG to get away from playing with this girl. Now that they got what they wanted they continue to come on here and bash this kid. Be happy with YJ enjoy your free hotel rooms, keep lecturing your daughters in the bushes after every game or go tell everyone on the YJ sidelines how your kid is the only Alfa dog on the blue team. You will not be missed. Ba bye

Curious to know how you know that it's the daddy coach that's writing this? could be anybody.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious to know how you know that it's the daddy coach that's writing this? could be anybody.

It's one of the 3 that left

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is newes to no one... information we all can see through... The person writing all the garbage on here makes up just about anything they want with absolutely no truth to any of it and then decides who they want to bash for the day. They are the typical jealous, unhappy father that has to find fault in everyone and everything in order to make himself feel important. To the person pointing the finger all the time, you are the one who looks like the jerk. What you write is so ridiculous and un-credible that you make the people you talk about look good and draw attention to what a mess you are! Shut up already! The more you type the more you expose that 1 idiot father obsesses and stalks all these blogs.. you are a run away freight train that needs to derail. But, in fairness to this idiot... isn't that what annonomous blogs do.. they are feeding frenzies for people like this one... shame on us for this idiot so entertaining. I guess when people are crazy it makes for good entertainment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the losers comment. They left so don't give attention to their crying. Everyone knows their type. Bad attitude and lots of anger. When college recruiters come calling they will be advised to stay away. Recruiters talk to lots of people during their due diligence and don't want parents like that. They are only hurting their kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't ingnore the comments keep the feeding frenzy going. I use this blog to get a laugh at least once a day. In fact, when it calms down I like to drop a one liner to get things going again and I have no affiliation with any club. I'm the puppeteer. Dance silly puppets!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not bashing, just stating a fact... Can't blame them for staying look at what they are getting for their kid. We all would do the same. Even the Westhampton guru...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If all the kid did was try out for YJ how does that mean she left. YJ rosters are not even posted

oh she was gone. Everyone knows it. In fact, at this exact moment she's still not listed on the 2020 Black Roster. Maybe she'll head to a tournament with Legacy to see what SL can offer next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 17 rosters?? Why are they the only teams not posted? Just an explanation please, no need to get nasty. Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 17 rosters?? Why are they the only teams not posted? Just an explanation please, no need to get nasty. Thank you

You ask this question everyday.. Why are you so desperate to see those rosters? everyone that's on the teams know who they are. You asking everyday is not going to make them post them any quicker. Whenever they're final, they will be up with all the others. Now please go on and find something to occupy your time to not keep going crazy over a roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You ask this question everyday.. Why are you so desperate to see those rosters? everyone that's on the teams know who they are. You asking everyday is not going to make them post them any quicker. Whenever they're final, they will be up with all the others. Now please go on and find something to occupy your time to not keep going crazy over a roster.[/quote]
Maybe the rosters impact his/her child ...any parent would want to know where their child stands so thatvthey can weigh their options. No need to be so mean.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe all the 17's had practice this past Sunday for the upcoming Rivalry tournament at the Naval Academy. I would assume they know what team they are on at this point. It is not on the website though...so why the urgency to see the rosters on the website?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you asking for an explanation here? It sounds like you think you're emailing Top Guns the way you're asking. Did you call BS and ask him?

Like Reply Quote
Page 155 of 220 1 2 153 154 155 156 157 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard