BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,728
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 128 of 220 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

You have no clue. 2017 White was a good team and tied Yellow Jackets when they played each other. Not sure which YJ team, 3rd or 4th. Was not 5 or 6. Just shows that they want to keep it a quality program and not just a money grab!

Talk about clueless, TG like YJ makes as many teams as possible , if they had enough kids say yes they would have 3 teams , get a clue.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know -Do kids have to play on the team corresponding with their graduation year or can they play up? Like a 2020 play 2019?

Can play-up until high school then they have to be at grad year for recruiting purposes. Will sometimes make exceptions for goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG parents please stay together. Have a meeting with BS and keep the 2020 all star team together. You have the greatest players bc all you daddies are all the best coaches. Tell BS you all want to coach. 24 coaches for 24 kids. That's a great player to coach ratio. You all want to coach and could do it better than anyone so you should propose it. TG 4 Life

Sounds good, consider it done!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

They should drop the 2018 white as well. That would be a good move.

That's next. Lots of parents said yes that will not be returning. Wait until Sept 16 when checks don't come and girls make other teams

I met some TG parents at Elevate tryouts this weekend and they said others will be at the 2nd Elevate tryout next weekend. Guess we will see how it all plays out.

Good luck with that bucket full of crazy at elevate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK YJ 5

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

That's next. Lots of parents said yes that will not be returning. Wait until Sept 16 when checks don't come and girls make other teams

I met some TG parents at Elevate tryouts this weekend and they said others will be at the 2nd Elevate tryout next weekend. Guess we will see how it all plays out.

Saw Elevate just took over another club involving the Brown coach. Saw the press release on their website. Now have a D1 coach involved with their club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saw Elevate just took over another club involving the Brown coach. Saw the press release on their website. Now have a D1 coach involved with their club.

WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you felt the need to post this on the TG thread for what reason? smh you have got to get a hobby

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah - I just saw that as well. Good move and great opportunity for girls who want to go to school up that way. Sounds like there are other college coaches in the program they took over that must be from up there as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW

Two D1 Coaches - Brown and Bryant along with 2 D3 Coaches and several HS coaches. Adding a lot to the Elevate program! Elevate tryout this weekend will be even more crowded than last weekend. My daughter had about 75 kids to her 2021 tryout. A lot of new talent will be exposed to these new coaches.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two D1 Coaches - Brown and Bryant along with 2 D3 Coaches and several HS coaches. Adding a lot to the Elevate program! Elevate tryout this weekend will be even more crowded than last weekend. My daughter had about 75 kids to her 2021 tryout. A lot of new talent will be exposed to these new coaches. [/quote]

M&D had 30 girls at their 2021 tryouts and will still kick everyone's butts this year. Who cares how many kids come to tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New England United is a joke , so is Elevate , one descent year 2017, other than that pathetic. I think TG 2016 beat them 22-2 .As far as exposing Long Island elevate to these college coaches its not going to happen, they will essentially be 2 separate clubs ie YJ north.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New England United is a joke , so is Elevate , one descent year 2017, other than that pathetic. I think TG 2016 beat them 22-2 .As far as exposing Long Island elevate to these college coaches its not going to happen, they will essentially be 2 separate clubs ie YJ north.

TG 2021 Black lost to elevate at National Draw this summer - actually Elevate dominated them....... Who is the joke?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG 2021 Black lost to elevate at National Draw this summer - actually Elevate dominated them....... Who is the joke?

If you are putting your hopes on a 4th grade team when most kids should not even play travel lacrosse that's sad. I heard many of the TG kids missed the second half as they were in the bathroom getting their diapers changed and Elevate had the advantage because they wear depends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do the math. That makes TG Pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Elevate 2021 lost to M&D 10-3. Both teams are a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Elevate 2021 lost to M&D 10-3. Both teams are a joke

From a TG 2016 Parent leave us out of your petty BS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are putting your hopes on a 4th grade team when most kids should not even play travel lacrosse that's sad. I heard many of the TG kids missed the second half as they were in the bathroom getting their diapers changed and Elevate had the advantage because they wear depends.

Check your age groups. These kids are now in middle school and are only one year younger than the 2020's which is the ONLY team TG prides itself on. Obviously you can not admit the TG 2021's are not good so you had to make a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in game with either club but I like the Brown , Bryant connections vs. Hofstra.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tg 2021 black lost to elevate 6-4 at national draw hardly a domination ...please check back on the two teams in a few years to compare ...two completely different clubs and coaching and training styles...tg is concerned about skilled lax ...elevate is concerned about playing pal style run and gun ( which does not work when you start to play against better defenses as the girls get older)...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in game with either club but I like the Brown , Bryant connections vs. Hofstra.

Obviously. How can you compare the two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your age groups. These kids are now in middle school and are only one year younger than the 2020's which is the ONLY team TG prides itself on. Obviously you can not admit the TG 2021's are not good so you had to make a joke.

Actually the TG team were 4-5 th graders when u played them , by the way your director is nuts ,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

elevate is great at marketing, but that's about it. oh wait they probably are equal to if not more obnoxious on the sidelines than any yj or tg parents/coaches/directors

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the TG team were 4-5 th graders when u played them , by the way your director is nuts ,

I am surprised TG couldn't drum up enough demand last year to have an all 5th grade team, interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like some insight on something pertaining to high school coaches. Do they have a major input on getting players from their hometown team to play on the club where they coach? Seems to be the case, but really don't know for sure. Does the Elevate coach at Northshore have her athletes play for here there. Just like I hear the rants that all of the girls might follow the TG coach (from Islip I believe) who left to go to Legacy. Just putting it out there. I would guess these coaches would want their athletes playing for them outside of school as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like some insight on something pertaining to high school coaches. Do they have a major input on getting players from their hometown team to play on the club where they coach? Seems to be the case, but really don't know for sure. Does the Elevate coach at Northshore have her athletes play for here there. Just like I hear the rants that all of the girls might follow the TG coach (from Islip I believe) who left to go to Legacy. Just putting it out there. I would guess these coaches would want their athletes playing for them outside of school as well.

There's tremandous pressure from most of the HS coaches to play for the clubs that they are affiliated with - both boys and girls, that's why you see clubs hiring as many as possible. It's really quite an obscene pay to play scam that should be stoppped by the NYS HS athletic commission. I personally know a kid who was just coerced into switching clubs, because it doesn't look good for the kid to be playing against the school coaches club team during the summer - very sad that all these athletic directors, school boards and superintendents let this go on. I think that there is an entire thread dedicated to this on here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, I think this ads another dynamic to Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course, what an obvious observation. GO TRYOUT FOR ELEVATE!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No skin in the game, However i thought i would go on top Gun thread and talk about Elevate.

Maybe next i will go on YJ and talk about Elevate. No skin in the game though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with trying out for Elevate is simply that the teams are not very good.Say what you want but they have one descent team ,not very good but better than average, other than that they are weak. There other problem is many times their top players leave to go to a club that actually has good teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with trying out for Elevate is simply that the teams are not very good.Say what you want but they have one descent team ,not very good but better than average, other than that they are weak. There other problem is many times their top players leave to go to a club that actually has good teams.

Are you referring to their 2017 team or 2021 team both which are better than TG Black? My daughter played a TG White team that was just awful and Elevate crushed them and that was a 2018 team so I'm not sure which team you are referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG I hear many of your brethren did not send in their checks and BS in panic mode , can only drive to so many houses begging kids to play .

Still making house calls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you referring to their 2017 team or 2021 team both which are better than TG Black? My daughter played a TG White team that was just awful and Elevate crushed them and that was a 2018 team so I'm not sure which team you are referring to?

Wonder who the Elevate stalker is on the TG thread?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG white was a C team! You should have crushed them! It's a non-story! Big deal!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A 2021 parent trying to keep Elevate on the radar screen. They are on every thread with the same message. To be fair, they beat TG 2021 easily.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG white was a C team! You should have crushed them! It's a non-story! Big deal!

To be clear, it was the Eevate B team that crushed TG White and would think that they would do the same to TG Purple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wondering also, why these people don't worry about their own club is puzzling to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wondering also, why these people don't worry about their own club is puzzling to me.

Why doesn't Elevate have their own thread like TG and YJ? Moderator?

Like Reply Quote
Page 128 of 220 1 2 126 127 128 129 130 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard