BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,792
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 127 of 220 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey TG I hear many of your brethren did not send in their checks and BS in panic mode , can only drive to so many houses begging kids to play .

SS may have more time for TG this fall since Hofstra girls are not playing anyone this fall.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yj blue beat them ( elevate blue ) by 3 goals at lax for cure. Not a blowout. It was one goal game til last five min. Then yj blew game open. Not really lopsided at all. Yj take too many penalties. Game can't ever be played. So many stoppages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TG I hear many of your brethren did not send in their checks and BS in panic mode , can only drive to so many houses begging kids to play .

Try again loser, checks not due till next week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is at least 1 2021 black that chose not to play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Checks aren't due till next week. Don't worry he isn't going to be driving out to your house! Westhampton isn't worth thr trip.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your kid is not worth the drive , go ahead deny they are calling and driving to peoples houses , panic setting in, kids following Levy , going Elevate, going YJ. What did they expect all that money for zero coaching and little college connections . Maybe you should give BS a call and ask him before you deny it again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure people are exploring their options as they should. There are a lot of programs out there and a lot of options. I doubt that they are going house to house at this point, they usually save that for early - mid next week. There are a few tryouts this weekend as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess your kid is not worth the drive , go ahead deny they are calling and driving to peoples houses , panic setting in, kids following Levy , going Elevate, going YJ. What did they expect all that money for zero coaching and little college connections . Maybe you should give BS a call and ask him before you deny it again.

I know a few that did not pay yet and are going to Elevate tryouts this weekend as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats so untrue... if you make white, you definetely have a chance to make another team somewhere else.. What a jerk!

I didn't say you don't have a chance to make another team...I said if you made TG white, you're not going to make an "A" team somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Showing your ignorance by saying Bill and Shannon have little college connections. That's ridiculous statement, and I know from personal experience it's false.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wasn't Dave but nice try

Pete? You crazy boy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know a few that did not pay yet and are going to Elevate tryouts this weekend as well.

And then they'll have the same problem in another week or two. Pay for Elevate or lose your spot. Then what? Another tryout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Checks aren't due till next week. Don't worry he isn't going to be driving out to your house! Westhampton isn't worth thr trip.

I love the fact that you are such a weasel and scumbag that you keep saying Westhampton , you are obviously too much of a [lacrosse] to say something in person , go ahead you never will , I bet even your kid is embarrassed that you are so terrified to speak your mind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This back and forth crap is so silly! Why would anyone really care where kids play? The only kid you should be worried about is your OWN!! If kids are happy where they are then they stay, if not they leave. We are fortunate that LI had an over abundance of places to go! For all the money we as pantents lay out (regardless of the club) you shouldn't be at a place you're unhappy with. If my daughter's teammates are unhappy and leave, I wish them all the best. I wouldn't want her playing an entire summer with kids and parents that were miserable. I cannot understand the OBSESSION some people have with what kids are staying/leaving a club, play where you're happy and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This back and forth crap is so silly! Why would anyone really care where kids play? The only kid you should be worried about is your OWN!! If kids are happy where they are then they stay, if not they leave. We are fortunate that LI had an over abundance of places to go! For all the money we as pantents lay out (regardless of the club) you shouldn't be at a place you're unhappy with. If my daughter's teammates are unhappy and leave, I wish them all the best. I wouldn't want her playing an entire summer with kids and parents that were miserable. I cannot understand the OBSESSION some people have with what kids are staying/leaving a club, play where you're happy and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing!

It's all because parents must feel that their club is the undisputed best, and that means trashing the other clubs. What you say is so right, people should pick a place where they are happy and let everyone else be. The animosity and anonymous trashing of the clubs, coaches, and owners is insane and makes everyone look like idiots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the fact that you are such a weasel and scumbag that you keep saying Westhampton , you are obviously too much of a [lacrosse] to say something in person , go ahead you never will , I bet even your kid is embarrassed that you are so terrified to speak your mind.

lol you must really be from Westhampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Somebody struck a nerve!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says "Anonymous"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone has a very creepy and unhealthy obsession with West Hampton. Let it go, it is becoming a bit scary for all readers of these threads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M

Someone has a very creepy and unhealthy obsession with West Hampton. Let it go, it is becoming a bit scary for all readers of these threads.

Yes. Agreed. Those two need to check off this site and go get a room

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you say the same things in public that you post on here it is easy to figure out who it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you say the same things in public that you post on here it is easy to figure out who it is.

Who is it, who is it?? The suspense is killing me!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let us know how your daughter makes out at Elevate, heard there were a ton of kids there today at tryouts and some really good talent. She may need to settle for TG White and send in that check after all if she doesnt make Elevate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know -Do kids have to play on the team corresponding with their graduation year or can they play up? Like a 2020 play 2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know -Do kids have to play on the team corresponding with their graduation year or can they play up? Like a 2020 play 2019?

At TG the kids and their parents get to pick where they play. I wish I could say its controlled by the F&F plan but that does not exist at TG anymore as there are no longer any friends left in that organization, along with no more actual coaches. Sounds as if your 2019 and 2020 teams have crumbled.The good news is your 2020 team will be just as strong because the kid that was the whole team will be back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One kid did but she is part of the group going to YJ and calling the shots as far as who coaches. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG parents please stay together. Have a meeting with BS and keep the 2020 all star team together. You have the greatest players bc all you daddies are all the best coaches. Tell BS you all want to coach. 24 coaches for 24 kids. That's a great player to coach ratio. You all want to coach and could do it better than anyone so you should propose it. TG 4 Life

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG parents please stay together. Have a meeting with BS and keep the 2020 all star team together. You have the greatest players bc all you daddies are all the best coaches. Tell BS you all want to coach. 24 coaches for 24 kids. That's a great player to coach ratio. You all want to coach and could do it better than anyone so you should propose it. TG 4 Life

What??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At TG the kids and their parents get to pick where they play. I wish I could say its controlled by the F&F plan but that does not exist at TG anymore as there are no longer any friends left in that organization, along with no more actual coaches. Sounds as if your 2019 and 2020 teams have crumbled.The good news is your 2020 team will be just as strong because the kid that was the whole team will be back.

This person is an idiot, who was probably cut! We have plenty of friends and are happy with our coaches!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a better idea..... If you are not happy that your kid isn't the best player on the team get together with a couple of the kids on the team and take them to YJ. While you are doing that cut a deal with YJ so you can be an assistant coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have a better idea..... If you are not happy that your kid isn't the best player on the team get together with a couple of the kids on the team and take them to YJ. While you are doing that cut a deal with YJ so you can be an assistant coach.

Nice , very typical TG parent response, you have stood on the sidelines with some of these people for years and pretended to be friends and because for what ever reason they decide to switch lax programs they become your enemy . It's a game loser , there are more important things than what club your kid plays for but w people like you no wonder kids are leaving TG in droves .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ parents are exactly the same, don't kid yourself. Most travel parents are the same
Nice , very typical TG parent response, you have stood on the sidelines with some of these people for years and pretended to be friends and because for what ever reason they decide to switch lax programs they become your enemy . It's a game loser , there are more important things than what club your kid plays for but w people like you no wonder kids are leaving TG in droves .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could you all please grow up. You sound like a bunch of idiots. I would be embarrassed if you were my parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You've got it all wrong the people who left were the ones pretending !
Best of luck to all staying and leaving!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

They should drop the 2018 white as well. That would be a good move.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about PRETENDING. I was at a school varsity field hockey tournament this weekend in Great Neck and was listening to 3 Garden City moms talk about YJ, the club their 3 kids play on. They were totally mocking the luau and then went off about the cruise YJ is running. They were all making fun of CR and mocking her and these events and I am sure they are the ones that will be kissing up to her at tryouts. Now that is pretending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's next. Lots of parents said yes that will not be returning. Wait until Sept 16 when checks don't come and girls make other teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's next. Lots of parents said yes that will not be returning. Wait until Sept 16 when checks don't come and girls make other teams

I met some TG parents at Elevate tryouts this weekend and they said others will be at the 2nd Elevate tryout next weekend. Guess we will see how it all plays out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Rumor has it, no more 2017 white! Sticking with two teams. Good move TG. That's a 6th or 7th team for YJ!

You have no clue. 2017 White was a good team and tied Yellow Jackets when they played each other. Not sure which YJ team, 3rd or 4th. Was not 5 or 6. Just shows that they want to keep it a quality program and not just a money grab!

Like Reply Quote
Page 127 of 220 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard