BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,809
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 125 of 220 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your exactly correct. Well written! Thx

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter is a committed player to a D1 team, that did not play for T.G. or Y.J. As a matter of fact, probably the best 2014 player played for the Wave (K.M.). The point of this is fairly simple, and probably not what S.S or C.R. want any of you younger age group parents to know, It does not matter what travel club your daughter plays on, or on what color, or level,or initial comes after that club teams name. If your daughter is a good player, coaches will take her but it takes a lot of effort on the parents and players. The player must write letters to coaches and know at least 10 schools she wants to play for. The parents have to know to send the players to those camps early ( 7th or 8TH grade). Yes the college coaches will line the fields in June and July, but what they really want is to see how coachable your kid is at their camp, under their terms. So there is the secret, that is what you pay C.R. and S.S. extra for. Truth is just because you play on Black or blue or lavender means nothing, if your kid fits, she goes. One last word of advice, and for some of you parents this will be impossible for you to fix.If the parent is overbearing, obnoxious, loud on the sideline, or abusive, no matter how good your kid is, coaches will pass her by. Find some nice kids and parents that you and your daughter enjoy being around and have fun at tournament, and send your kid to camps. That will be $1,500.00 I'll be expecting checks from all of you L.O.L

Just to make sure I have this right before I send in my check: Say no to a TG 2017 black team that a girl has been on and st show up at college camps? I'm serious. Because when I click on player bios almost all (including out of state) players have played at a club level and colleges ask what tournaments you will be in. As far as Wave isn't that the guy that rides around on a bicycle?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is a committed player to a D1 team, that did not play for T.G. or Y.J. As a matter of fact, probably the best 2014 player played for the Wave (K.M.). The point of this is fairly simple, and probably not what S.S or C.R. want any of you younger age group parents to know, It does not matter what travel club your daughter plays on, or on what color, or level,or initial comes after that club teams name. If your daughter is a good player, coaches will take her but it takes a lot of effort on the parents and players. The player must write letters to coaches and know at least 10 schools she wants to play for. The parents have to know to send the players to those camps early ( 7th or 8TH grade). Yes the college coaches will line the fields in June and July, but what they really want is to see how coachable your kid is at their camp, under their terms. So there is the secret, that is what you pay C.R. and S.S. extra for. Truth is just because you play on Black or blue or lavender means nothing, if your kid fits, she goes. One last word of advice, and for some of you parents this will be impossible for you to fix.If the parent is overbearing, obnoxious, loud on the sideline, or abusive, no matter how good your kid is, coaches will pass her by. Find some nice kids and parents that you and your daughter enjoy being around and have fun at tournament, and send your kid to camps. That will be $1,500.00 I'll be expecting checks from all of you L.O.L

Just to make sure I have this right before I send in my check: Say no to a TG 2017 black team that a girl has been on and st show up at college camps? I'm serious. Because when I click on player bios almost all (including out of state) players have played at a club level and colleges ask what tournaments you will be in. As far as Wave isn't that the guy that rides around on a bicycle?

It's CR that rides around on the bike, must have confused you a little - lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And she played for the Wave because her High School coach was the coach of the Wave. Believe it or not she was a West Islip resident can you imagine West Islip could of had the Long Island player of the year as well as the Suffolk County player of the year who was a Top Gun, they could have been 22-0 instead of 21-1 can you imagine how loud the lions would of roared! The parents are unbearable to begin with but 22-0 and with the top two players on long Island if not the state they would still be cheering

2 best players on LI? Ramping up Wave. Dude, you must be sniffing glue
21-1 yes that's right. How'd ur team do? Oh and BS was at LI champ game where WI won. Why? WI had 7-8 top gun girls playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And she played for the Wave because her High School coach was the coach of the Wave. Believe it or not she was a West Islip resident can you imagine West Islip could of had the Long Island player of the year as well as the Suffolk County player of the year who was a Top Gun, they could have been 22-0 instead of 21-1 can you imagine how loud the lions would of roared! The parents are unbearable to begin with but 22-0 and with the top two players on long Island if not the state they would still be cheering

21-1 yes that's right. How'd ur team do? Oh and BS was at LI champ game where WI won. Why? WI had 7-8 top gun girls playing

That girl (KM) played for SJB and Wave. She is an amazing player! Coached against her team and officiated her games. A true talent! WI would have been lucky to have her! Good luck to her at Towson!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That girl (KM) played for SJB and Wave. She is an amazing player! Coached against her team and officiated her games. A true talent! WI would have been lucky to have her! Good luck to her at Towson!

If she's so good, what the [lacrosse] is she doing at Towson?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No thanks , look at where those wave kids are going, not exactly top D1 programs if you want that and even lower on the scale of academic institutions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No thanks , look at where those wave kids are going, not exactly top D1 programs if you want that and even lower on the scale of academic institutions.
Oh stop being such a judgemental snob, she's getting a college degree and playing the sport she loves, don't most of us wish we could have done that. Are all these dads on here D1 or Ivy league athletes/scholars??? please stop the negativity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh stop being such a judgemental snob, she's getting a college degree and playing the sport she loves, don't most of us wish we could have done that. Are all these dads on here D1 or Ivy league athletes/scholars??? please stop the negativity.

How is Suffolk CC treating your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If she's so good, what the [lacrosse] is she doing at Towson?

She is very good, have seen her play, which is hard given the path she had taken. One thing that jumps out in her stats is the huge number of assists she has, love that! Clearly not the typical TG or YJ product with the go to goal LI mentality. She is also able to stand out because she plays on weak school and travel teams. Put her on the WI roster and those stats get cut in half and there goes your argument for best player on LI. Not trying to cut her down at all here, just trying to reel the original poster back down to earth, you gotta put those stats and your lofty claim into relative perspective of the situation she plays in.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a tool. The point of the post was where is that one Wave kid going , or do you think Towson not good enough for your high academic standards. I assume you went to N.D. or Harvard seeing as you look down your nose at anything less. You're probably writing your posts from a solid gold laptop that you're able to flippantly purchase because your superb academic credentials got you the job of superior judge of everything lesser than you, especially Woman's lacrosse players and schools. As a matter of fact, You dolt, you unwittingly proved my point. Wave isn't the best program, with the most tournament wins,and a long pedigree of outstanding lacrosse commits, and yet the best player played there, she didn't play at St A's or Northport, but at S.J.B. and wether it meets your outstanding approval or not she is going to a top program, slated to do much better because K.M. is going there. And worst of all, god forbid, Carol Rose had nothing to do with it. Keep shelling out all your pocket money to Carol for Tournaments, jackets, hats, bumper stickers,privet lessons, luaus, cruses and a false sense of self worth as you live through your kid. The truth is the above stated facts still remain true.
As for the other tool that asked if they should stop spending the money on T.G. black.Are you the parent that always has to find a problem with every post, or are you just so dim that everything has to be spoon fed. I will dumb it down for just you. Play T.G. black, supplement that with the college camps you daughter might want to go to, try ( and this will be real difficult for you ) not to run your mouth on the sidelines. Or better yet , don't take any advice from anyone that has gone through this recently, your daughter will be just fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the girls was Suffolk player of the year and was a Top Gun dude so that would clarify her as the best player in Suffolk dude. And the Wave Girl is one of the best in the State dude. The West Islip comment is how much better they could of been 22-0 instead of 21-1 with The Wave girl. Do you get it? Do I need to explain my saracasm in greater depth so you can grasp the concept? Let me know and I will for the benefit of the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a tool. The point of the post was where is that one Wave kid going , or do you think Towson not good enough for your high academic standards. I assume you went to N.D. or Harvard seeing as you look down your nose at anything less. You're probably writing your posts from a solid gold laptop that you're able to flippantly purchase because your superb academic credentials got you the job of superior judge of everything lesser than you, especially Woman's lacrosse players and schools. As a matter of fact, You dolt, you unwittingly proved my point. Wave isn't the best program, with the most tournament wins,and a long pedigree of outstanding lacrosse commits, and yet the best player played there, she didn't play at St A's or Northport, but at S.J.B. and wether it meets your outstanding approval or not she is going to a top program, slated to do much better because K.M. is going there. And worst of all, god forbid, Carol Rose had nothing to do with it. Keep shelling out all your pocket money to Carol for Tournaments, jackets, hats, bumper stickers,privet lessons, luaus, cruses and a false sense of self worth as you live through your kid. The truth is the above stated facts still remain true.
As for the other tool that asked if they should stop spending the money on T.G. black.Are you the parent that always has to find a problem with every post, or are you just so dim that everything has to be spoon fed. I will dumb it down for just you. Play T.G. black, supplement that with the college camps you daughter might want to go to, try ( and this will be real difficult for you ) not to run your mouth on the sidelines. Or better yet , don't take any advice from anyone that has gone through this recently, your daughter will be just fine.

I agree with 95% of the points you are making and appreciate the insight. However, you cannot judge SJB against top programs and declare someone the best player on LI. You are doing exactly what all of these parents do but in reverse. Also, declaring you are somehow smarter than others by going to camps and playing Wave (still a travel team that you pay fees to by the way) is nothing new. Many kids do both as well as playing in all-star games. There are lots of ways to get to college athletics and your holy than thou attitude is just as bad as the travel mafia parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of the girls was Suffolk player of the year and was a Top Gun dude so that would clarify her as the best player in Suffolk dude. And the Wave Girl is one of the best in the State dude. The West Islip comment is how much better they could of been 22-0 instead of 21-1 with The Wave girl. Do you get it? Do I need to explain my saracasm in greater depth so you can grasp the concept? Let me know and I will for the benefit of the game.
Hey Spicoli, you wrote "dude" 3 times, this is a girls lacrosse team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please tell me the fall tournament(s) and summer tournaments for 2021 and 2022 TG black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns Purple 2018 beat Elevate A and B teams at the Hofstra tournament last summer 2013. Why is an Elevate on a Top Guns thread? Go on a Elevate thread

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please tell me the fall tournament(s) and summer tournaments for 2021 and 2022 TG black?

I dont think TG Really enters TRUE teams in Fall tournaments. My daughters friend played fall last year and parents sort of organized the tournaments for the kids, well certain kids. They put together their own teams and asked some kids and not others, they did a bunch of 7 V 7, not real tournaments like Diane Whipple or Lax for Cure in the Fall. It is sort of an odd way to start off with a new club, at least she felt that way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about a tool, kid is a good player ,not the best. How do you define who is the best player? What accomplishments make her the best. Further isnt the idea to get the best education you can get, your wave commits including your best player in the state are going to sub par academic schools. The only facts about the wave program is they are not very good at lacrosse or placing kids at top academic or top lacrosse programs. Is what it is and you are the one telling all those kids from TG and YJ that are going to top 30 academic schools and top 10 lacrosse programs that you know a better way, the fact is you are clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont think TG Really enters TRUE teams in Fall tournaments. My daughters friend played fall last year and parents sort of organized the tournaments for the kids, well certain kids. They put together their own teams and asked some kids and not others, they did a bunch of 7 V 7, not real tournaments like Diane Whipple or Lax for Cure in the Fall. It is sort of an odd way to start off with a new club, at least she felt that way.
My daughter played 2 years in the 7v7 fall tourns at Hofstra, and will again this year. TG will send out info, and will tell you what team you are on. The reason they might have to combine girls(black,purple,white); because lots of girls have other commitments: school sports, and especially travel soccer games. We thought it was a nice way to meet the new girls, and hang out between games in a non-competitive environment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Somebody needs a Midol..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is a committed player to a D1 team, that did not play for T.G. or Y.J. As a matter of fact, probably the best 2014 player played for the Wave (K.M.). The point of this is fairly simple, and probably not what S.S or C.R. want any of you younger age group parents to know, It does not matter what travel club your daughter plays on, or on what color, or level,or initial comes after that club teams name. If your daughter is a good player, coaches will take her but it takes a lot of effort on the parents and players. The player must write letters to coaches and know at least 10 schools she wants to play for. The parents have to know to send the players to those camps early ( 7th or 8TH grade). Yes the college coaches will line the fields in June and July, but what they really want is to see how coachable your kid is at their camp, under their terms. So there is the secret, that is whWest at you pay C.R. and S.S. extra for. Truth is just because you play on Black or blue or lavender means nothing, if your kid fits, she goes. One last word of advice, and for some of you parents this will be impossible for you to fix.If the parent is overbearing, obnoxious, loud on the sideline, or abusive, no matter how good your kid is, coaches will pass her by. Find some nice kids and parents that you and your daughter enjoy being around and have fun at tournament, and send your kid to camps. That will be $1,500.00 I'll be expecting checks from all of you L.O.L

what the [lacrosse] are you talking about? What does west islip have to do with anything

West Islip was the class A NYS runner-up this year if KM stayed put we would of won the State and would of been 22-0 instead of 21-1. Im sorry for not making it more clear to you. Im sure you remember West Islip going 21-1 and losing to SEVEN time State Champion West Genesse in the final up at Cortland i could always fill you in or pay more attention in 2015 to West Islip. KM played for the Wave because the Wave coach was her HS coach do you understand that? Go watch Towson play and you will see how good KM is and how much better Towson will be. Please pay attention to your reading comprehension R E A D slower so it sinks in more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are other TG players being invited to Maryland or is this an uber exclusive venue?

Gets old when you have the same TG parents setting up tournaments at the younger age groups and they hand pick who is allowed to play. Somehow these parents have power over the rest of us and all they do is favor their own kids. The coaches kids never come out of the game no matter how many times they lose the ball and never play defense. Would be nice if something were available for all the kids and had actual coaches who knew something about the game instead of these guys who think they are the greatest coaches around.

It does seem confusing that the program allows certain dads to cherry pick their own teams from the TG rosters. The 2019's and 2020's, in particular, really abuse the system by putting TG teams in under the cloak of a team with a different name. They complain all summer because their daughters team is not as good as some of the others, but fail to realize that by only getting who they believe to be "The Top 10" better, they are actually hurting the "Team." Instead of building unity and camaraderie, they build animosity. No "Team" can ever be all that good with that much divisiveness.

The ABOVE is an EXAMPLE of what will go on in this fall at TG. See above thread from last fall. Parents picking "special" kids to play in tournaments. WELCOME TO TG!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

It does seem confusing that the program allows certain dads to cherry pick their own teams from the TG rosters. The 2019's and 2020's, in particular, really abuse the system by putting TG teams in under the cloak of a team with a different name. They complain all summer because their daughters team is not as good as some of the others, but fail to realize that by only getting who they believe to be "The Top 10" better, they are actually hurting the "Team." Instead of building unity and camaraderie, they build animosity. No "Team" can ever be all that good with that much divisiveness.

The ABOVE is an EXAMPLE of what will go on in this fall at TG. See above thread from last fall. Parents picking "special" kids to play in tournaments. WELCOME TO TG!

If I recall correctly, there was plenty of bitching on the YJ thread about the same thing.

If a parent puts together at team to take to a tournament, he/she can choose whomever he/she wants -- although they should not register under the club name.

We never experienced this on TG or 91, but every age is different in club land.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying west islip would've won the state championship if this one particular girl played for WI??? They graduated girls going to D1 schools. All TG players. Buh bye

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are other TG players being invited to Maryland or is this an uber exclusive venue?

Gets old when you have the same TG parents setting up tournaments at the younger age groups and they hand pick who is allowed to play. Somehow these parents have power over the rest of us and all they do is favor their own kids. The coaches kids never come out of the game no matter how many times they lose the ball and never play defense. Would be nice if something were available for all the kids and had actual coaches who knew something about the game instead of these guys who think they are the greatest coaches around.

Why don't you go play somewhere else? You're already complaining about fall lax, and the rosters aren't even finished...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you go play somewhere else? You're already complaining about fall lax, and the rosters aren't even finished...

yj parents stirring the pot, don't respond

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is a committed player to a D1 team, that did not play for T.G. or Y.J. As a matter of fact, probably the best 2014 player played for the Wave (K.M.). The point of this is fairly simple, and probably not what S.S or C.R. want any of you younger age group parents to know, It does not matter what travel club your daughter plays on, or on what color, or level,or initial comes after that club teams name. If your daughter is a good player, coaches will take her but it takes a lot of effort on the parents and players. The player must write letters to coaches and know at least 10 schools she wants to play for. The parents have to know to send the players to those camps early ( 7th or 8TH grade). Yes the college coaches will line the fields in June and July, but what they really want is to see how coachable your kid is at their camp, under their terms. So there is the secret, that is whWest at you pay C.R. and S.S. extra for. Truth is just because you play on Black or blue or lavender means nothing, if your kid fits, she goes. One last word of advice, and for some of you parents this will be impossible for you to fix.If the parent is overbearing, obnoxious, loud on the sideline, or abusive, no matter how good your kid is, coaches will pass her by. Find some nice kids and parents that you and your daughter enjoy being around and have fun at tournament, and send your kid to camps. That will be $1,500.00 I'll be expecting checks from all of you L.O.L

what the [lacrosse] are you talking about? What does west islip have to do with anything

West Islip was the class A NYS runner-up this year if KM stayed put we would of won the State and would of been 22-0 instead of 21-1. Im sorry for not making it more clear to you. Im sure you remember West Islip going 21-1 and losing to SEVEN time State Champion West Genesse in the final up at Cortland i could always fill you in or pay more attention in 2015 to West Islip. KM played for the Wave because the Wave coach was her HS coach do you understand that? Go watch Towson play and you will see how good KM is and how much better Towson will be. Please pay attention to your reading comprehension R E A D slower so it sinks in more.

So condescending yet you can't put a proper sentence together. It's not "would of" it's "would have" W R I T E slower so you can catch your mistakes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stirring the pot? Seriously? Are you denying there's a select team put together in the fall? Either you are one selecting the team or aren't one of the chosen ones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying west islip would've won the state championship if this one particular girl played for WI??? They graduated girls going to D1 schools. All TG players. Buh bye

That's exactly the point I'm trying to get across. You got it finally. 22-0. Yes we still have a stable of girls on the team committed to Division 1 and it gets better in 2016 Watch us ROAR!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. I have to learn to let those stupid yj emails just sit there. My bad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not stirring the pot, it is an accurate refelection as to what new parents can expect in the fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not stirring the pot, it is an accurate refelection as to what new parents can expect in the fall.

No it's not. This is our 3rd year with TG, and every year ALL players in our age group were invited to multiple fall tournaments, winter league, and winter practices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it's not. This is our 3rd year with TG, and every year ALL players in our age group were invited to multiple fall tournaments, winter league, and winter practices.

You must not be 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who determines which daddy's get to pick the teams? Can any daddy just make their own team? Are the daddy's endorsed and supported by BS and SS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the off season you are responsible for finding a way to improve your daughters playing ability. If that means training, putting together a team for a fall event or picking up a stick yourself and working with your kid, so be it. Stop complaining that other parents are not including your kid in the off season. Take some ownership of the situation. None of these things are endorsed by TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the off season you are responsible for finding a way to improve your daughters playing ability. If that means training, putting together a team for a fall event or picking up a stick yourself and working with your kid, so be it. Stop complaining that other parents are not including your kid in the off season. Take some ownership of the situation. None of these things are endorsed by TG.

So the TG "daddy" teams in the fall are not supported by TG and are picked by the parents and run by the parents. Thank you for the clarification.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the TG "daddy" teams in the fall are not supported by TG and are picked by the parents and run by the parents. Thank you for the clarification.

Not on the 2020 black team that's all coming to an end

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the five summer tournaments for TG younger girls in 5th and 6th grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2014 dates

Summer Classic 6/7-6/8
National Draw 6/20-6/21
The Grind 7/11-7/12
Best of the Beach
7/18 & 7/19
Lacrosse by 3 tourney
July 25/26

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2014 dates

Summer Classic 6/7-6/8
National Draw 6/20-6/21
The Grind 7/11-7/12
Best of the Beach
7/18 & 7/19
Lacrosse by 3 tourney
July 25/26

Another year of 2021 ducking YJ? Only tourney they are in together is National Draw and I am sure TG will find a way to avoid playing YJ as they did last year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 125 of 220 1 2 123 124 125 126 127 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard