BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,718
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 108 of 220 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Typical TG , go back and look at the schedule your TG black team is in the grit division which is clearly the lesser division ie other teams B teams and has an A and B groupings with a total of 11 teams. The other 2019 division is the Shred division which has 16 total teams with A, B C D groupings and clearly has the more competitive teams in it. National Draw your TG black team again elected to play in a week pool. The facts don't lie, my guess your boy BS will now say it was a mistake and will switch purple and blacks placement to save face, sadly we all know he really wants them in the weaker division , gotta get that team a championship somehow.

Have to say nailed that prediction. Now for a few more.
1) BS will limit the involvement of a F&F coach because of complaints from a few of the anointed ones
2) There wil be a bunch more recruiting retention trips to 11-12 year olds houses by TG management in a desperation move
3) Hofstra womens lacrosse will continue to struggle and the AD will soon realize there may be a recruiting problem when essentially the deepest pool of talent on the island wants little to due with the school in part because of the coaches ties to TG.
4) TG parents will continue to blame all their ills on CR conspiracy theories

You didn't nail anything, and you actually don't know what you're talking about! Sorry your daughter didn't make Black, but go back to YJ land, and annoy them some more...

Great retort ,maybe next time something w some actual facts like BS changing purple and black schedules to save face. Now go back to your TG black team of parents who knew their kid would never make YJ top team. My guess is your kid is not one BS would make the home visit to keep out of desperation. Now go wake your coach up off the bench and visit your kids future school in Hempstead.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about, when it comes to the schedule changes, and how they took place, or when it comes to my daughter. I feel bad for your daughter...get a life, and worry about your own program, which I'm sure has its share of problems, like all the rest.

Don't entertain the YJ trash that belittled your daughter. Her two girls need her fat [lacrosse] to hype them all over to get them the attention they don't deserve but get anyway. Ignore the comments and move on. Like MC is any better than Hempstead anyway huh Fatty O.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Typical TG , go back and look at the schedule your TG black team is in the grit division which is clearly the lesser division ie other teams B teams and has an A and B groupings with a total of 11 teams. The other 2019 division is the Shred division which has 16 total teams with A, B C D groupings and clearly has the more competitive teams in it. National Draw your TG black team again elected to play in a week pool. The facts don't lie, my guess your boy BS will now say it was a mistake and will switch purple and blacks placement to save face, sadly we all know he really wants them in the weaker division , gotta get that team a championship somehow.

Have to say nailed that prediction. Now for a few more.
1) BS will limit the involvement of a F&F coach because of complaints from a few of the anointed ones
2) There wil be a bunch more recruiting retention trips to 11-12 year olds houses by TG management in a desperation move
3) Hofstra womens lacrosse will continue to struggle and the AD will soon realize there may be a recruiting problem when essentially the deepest pool of talent on the island wants little to due with the school in part because of the coaches ties to TG.
4) TG parents will continue to blame all their ills on CR conspiracy theories

You didn't nail anything, and you actually don't know what you're talking about! Sorry your daughter didn't make Black, but go back to YJ land, and annoy them some more...

Great retort ,maybe next time something w some actual facts like BS changing purple and black schedules to save face. Now go back to your TG black team of parents who knew their kid would never make YJ top team. My guess is your kid is not one BS would make the home visit to keep out of desperation. Now go wake your coach up off the bench and visit your kids future school in Hempstead.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about, when it comes to the schedule changes, and how they took place, or when it comes to my daughter. I feel bad for your daughter...get a life, and worry about your own program, which I'm sure has its share of problems, like all the rest.

Don't entertain the YJ trash that belittled your daughter. Her two girls need her fat [lacrosse] to hype them all over to get them the attention they don't deserve but get anyway. Ignore the comments and move on. Like MC is any better than Hempstead anyway huh Fatty O.

You're right, thanks for reminding me to ignore and move on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2015 Black do against Phantastix Purple?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody in the YJ forum just posted the results of YJ at the rise this weekend where they went 13-15 as a program. Let's not stoop down to their behavior on here or we may start playing down to their level on the field. Neither of which would be good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somebody in the YJ forum just posted the results of YJ at the rise this weekend where they went 13-15 as a program. Let's not stoop down to their behavior on here or we may start playing down to their level on the field. Neither of which would be good.

Why was Shannon Smith and her assistant at The Rise in Massachusetts recruiting for Hofstra when she sent her TG teams to the Grind?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why was Shannon Smith and her assistant at The Rise in Massachusetts recruiting for Hofstra when she sent her TG teams to the Grind?

That's obvious, she wanted to see kids who actually have skill.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She is required by NCAA to attend tournaments as a college coach recruiting or as a club director/coach. Can't do both . She must still be looking at 2015 or 2016 kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was at our game at the Grind on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looking for the score of the game because the 2015 Phantastix was the BEST team I saw this summer. Sorry YJ and TG just the score thats all, no excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She was at our game at the Grind on Saturday

Yes she went to both tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the top players were at UA tournament at Towson this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looking for the score of the game because the 2015 Phantastix was the BEST team I saw this summer. Sorry YJ and TG just the score thats all, no excuses.

2015 black here, yes they were very good 9 to 6 final. Two very good teams, Phantastix had two very tall girls for the draw. They controlled the draws. Hats off to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to Go 2016 TG Black... beat 91 allstars in Finals by a touchdown and a field goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 Black vs 91 allstars wasn't fair. 91 allstars not in TG class. Top A vs Good B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to Go 2016 TG Black... beat 91 allstars in Finals by a touchdown and a field goal.

Stop...Lets not stoop to the other club's level.. be happy we won and act classy.

btw if you are a 2016 black parent, you should have been at the Bikes for Kids charity last night not trolling BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess they weren't when M&D beat them 10-5 at Champions Cup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2016 Black vs 91 allstars wasn't fair. 91 allstars not in TG class. Top A vs Good B [/quote

Top A , no chance, middle A behind MD, YJ, Steps, Heroes.
Good B is about right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D who? McDonalds has a team now and is Ronald the coach or director? Just wondering who MD is and where they are from never heard of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D who? McDonalds has a team now and is Ronald the coach or director? Just wondering who MD is and where they are from never heard of them.
must be a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter must be very young. M&D is a very good and well known Maryland club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny didn't 2016 black beat heroes and yj in the same tournament this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny didn't 2016 black beat heroes and yj in the same tournament this year

Yes same tournament TG lost to MD United at with mixed teams in a showcase format before the actual end to the school year. I also believe TG beat a YJ team at a 5 on 5 tournament a few years ago.Are there any TG kids who actually played for a high school team that made the state tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes same tournament TG lost to MD United at with mixed teams in a showcase format before the actual end to the school year. I also believe TG beat a YJ team at a 5 on 5 tournament a few years ago.Are there any TG kids who actually played for a high school team that made the state tournament.

Right Schools only make State Tournaments because they have YJ Players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip had 10 starters that played for TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter must be very young. M&D is a very good and well known Maryland club.

Top to bottom they are the very best club in the nation. As a LI parent it is hard to hand that title out, but there is no doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip had 10 starters that played for TG

How many of those starters will be back in 2015 ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not enough but with Happauge, East Islip and West Babylon playing in the B Division maybe just enough. Do you know how many Top Guns or Yellow Jackets won any of the State Titles in 2014? Let me tell you the correct answer is ZERO. Thats right Zero the only Top Guns and Yellow Jackets who played for the Championship happen to play at West Islip and Manhasset and Cold Spring are either Liberty or Elevate. I have a few extra rooms for some Top Guns & Yellow Jackets so they could all play high school together and compete for a title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At Adelphi Camp two days and have not seen the Head Coach, Whats up with that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No idea about Manhasset or West Islip, but CSH has plenty of YJ starters, including their returning senior All-American. Where do you get your bad info?

Not enough but with Happauge, East Islip and West Babylon playing in the B Division maybe just enough. Do you know how many Top Guns or Yellow Jackets won any of the State Titles in 2014? Let me tell you the correct answer is ZERO. Thats right Zero the only Top Guns and Yellow Jackets who played for the Championship happen to play at West Islip and Manhasset and Cold Spring are either Liberty or Elevate. I have a few extra rooms for some Top Guns & Yellow Jackets so they could all play high school together and compete for a title.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No idea about Manhasset or West Islip, but CSH has plenty of YJ starters, including their returning senior All-American. Where do you get your bad info?

Hey Mr. Zero, did you read this post "West Islip had 10 starters that played for TG"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Mr. Zero, did you read this post "West Islip had 10 starters that played for TG"

And the other two are yj

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Mr. Zero the amount of Top Guns and Yellow Jackets that Won I will say it again WON the 2014 STATE TITLE is still ZERO. Sorry pal but I didn't think the Gold Coast would send their kids to play in a program that wasn't on the Gold Coast you know what they say when you assume so my apologizes to the Yellow Jackets on CSH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that the M&D moms are the hottest on the summer travel circuit and the Syosset moms are the hottest on the High School circuit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that the M&D moms are the hottest on the summer travel circuit and the Syosset moms are the hottest on the High School circuit.

and I wonder if anyone would say that you're hot...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your damn right they would but not as hot as M&D or the Syosset Moms!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your damn right they would but not as hot as M&D or the Syosset Moms!

So we have the hotties and the Zero

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Heros moms are not far behind the M&D moms. And it looks like Heros will be at Hofstra next weekend. What do the Integrity moms look like? That's another Maryland club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Heros moms are not far behind the M&D moms. And it looks like Heros will be at Hofstra next weekend. What do the Integrity moms look like? That's another Maryland club.

Can't compare any of the rest to M&D. Many are from the McDonough School, they spend more money on their kids educations than most of us make in a lifetime. They can afford to spend all day at the gym and hot yoga, nip, tuck, lift and so on. Different breed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams/college recruiters will be attending Hofstra/Top Guns Tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Mr Zero hopefully more than last year, wasn't a lot of college recruiters but it was the end of the season and the first tournament. It was well run though and extremely hot, the weather.

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 220 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard