BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,718
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 107 of 220 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a YJ parent I finally agree with something BS says , he absolutely needs to trim the fat. Honestly love that guys daughter but to defend that guy is impossible.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG 2020 team , undefeated on the season, multiple Brine All Americans , best player in the 2019-2020 age group, excellent coach. Say what you want but I believe this group can beat any 2019 team out there, I hear have asked the 19s to scrimmage and they want nothing to do with it.

Give it a rest, you have one player who never leaves the field and is easily your best player( as the kids get older usually these players get caught and passed by the pack), and the rest of the team rides on her to wins in close games.The second half of the team is below average at best. As far as beating 2019 teams no chance against any top teams , would be B level at best.Not one of your players except that kid would start on 2019 black.

Why does the amazing 2019 team keep playing in the B pool? Draw now Grind???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2020 team , undefeated on the season, multiple Brine All Americans , best player in the 2019-2020 age group, excellent coach. Say what you want but I believe this group can beat any 2019 team out there, I hear have asked the 19s to scrimmage and they want nothing to do with it.

Give it a rest, you have one player who never leaves the field and is easily your best player( as the kids get older usually these players get caught and passed by the pack), and the rest of the team rides on her to wins in close games.The second half of the team is below average at best. As far as beating 2019 teams no chance against any top teams , would be B level at best.Not one of your players except that kid would start on 2019 black.

Why does the amazing 2019 team keep playing in the B pool? Draw now Grind???

With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Typical TG , go back and look at the schedule your TG black team is in the grit division which is clearly the lesser division ie other teams B teams and has an A and B groupings with a total of 11 teams. The other 2019 division is the Shred division which has 16 total teams with A, B C D groupings and clearly has the more competitive teams in it. National Draw your TG black team again elected to play in a week pool. The facts don't lie, my guess your boy BS will now say it was a mistake and will switch purple and blacks placement to save face, sadly we all know he really wants them in the weaker division , gotta get that team a championship somehow.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Typical TG , go back and look at the schedule your TG black team is in the grit division which is clearly the lesser division ie other teams B teams and has an A and B groupings with a total of 11 teams. The other 2019 division is the Shred division which has 16 total teams with A, B C D groupings and clearly has the more competitive teams in it. National Draw your TG black team again elected to play in a week pool. The facts don't lie, my guess your boy BS will now say it was a mistake and will switch purple and blacks placement to save face, sadly we all know he really wants them in the weaker division , gotta get that team a championship somehow.

What age are you crying about? Win your bracket, meet them in the finals and beat them. If all roads lead to the finals how can anybody be crying, you sound pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age are you crying about? Win your bracket, meet them in the finals and beat them. If all roads lead to the finals how can anybody be crying, you sound pathetic.

Not crying donkey , just curious why your TG 2019 team avoids the better competition. But thanks for your useless input , all roads are not equal and the different divisions do not cross over so your TG black team can win the championship of the c level teams congrats.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Not crying donkey , just curious why your TG 2019 team avoids the better competition. But thanks for your useless input , all roads are not equal and the different divisions do not cross over so your TG black team can win the championship of the c level teams congrats.

Can you present an argument without name calling? Can anyone on this board? I'm so sick of it. I realize it's not just you, but it's becoming the norm and it just seems to suck any validity out of what could be a valid argument.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the brackets are unbalanced, just the way the tournament is run, which is a little disappointing. Tournament organizers have become so disturbed at parent (and some coaches) behavior that championship formats will probably be a thing of the past in the very near future. PS - If you think there is a top group of teams please identify the bracket with the four top teams at the tourney...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Why are you so concerned with 19 black? Lets think about why you are so angry and consumed. Back in the summer of 2012 your daughter played for TG . When 2013 tryouts rolled around your daughter didn't make black. So you took her to YJ and she made one of the secondary teams. Be happy with the decision you made for your daughter and stop worrying about what you left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Can you present an argument without name calling? Can anyone on this board? I'm so sick of it. I realize it's not just you, but it's becoming the norm and it just seems to suck any validity out of what could be a valid argument.

name calling because you have people come on here and just make non sense up, go ahead powder look at the schedules for 2019 and give your honest opinion , you will not do it , the reason why is because?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

name calling because you have people come on here and just make non sense up, go ahead powder look at the schedules for 2019 and give your honest opinion , you will not do it , the reason why is because?

Maybe we can replace name calling with some proper English. ".. the reason why is because?" What the heck does that mean????

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

The reason why is because I don't really care what's going on with a bunch of eighth graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen Powder!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"The reason why is because I don't really care what's going on with a bunch of eighth graders."

Then stay out of it you complete homer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe we can replace name calling with some proper English. ".. the reason why is because?" What the heck does that mean????
. Do you feel smarter when correcting others? Even those with fair intelligence can ascertain the meaning of the post that you have criticized.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

"The reason why is because I don't really care what's going on with a bunch of eighth graders."

And we have a winner, a person who can't even make an argument without name calling. Don't you know no one is ever going to take you seriously if you act like that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Do you feel smarter when correcting others? Even those with fair intelligence can ascertain the meaning of the post that you have criticized.

Ascertain is a big word - congratulations on your fair intelligence.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And we have a winner, a person who can't even make an argument without name calling. Don't you know no one is ever going to take you seriously if you act like that?

yes your response is so much better, good to know you do not care about many of the teams in your club, now that is a great example of the family feeling of a smaller club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many other teams have utmost respect for TG but wonder why the Black team plays other clubs second teams, which of course means they will win the division. The Grind is another example. Sure in the playoff you may win against that division, but shouldn't you wait till you get there? Pretty weak that you have to duck down a division. Doesn't do your players any good to beat up on teams just to win a championship you're going to win anyway. At least make it a competitive road to the title. Purple against other teams A teams (sacrificial lambs anyone) and Black against other clubs B teams. Not a way to get respect from other clubs though you will get that medal which I guess is the most important thing for you LI players.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

yes your response is so much better, good to know you do not care about many of the teams in your club, now that is a great example of the family feeling of a smaller club.

As contrasted to you caring about a club that isn't your own. Why do you care so much? Is this the only validation in your life? Can you just let your kids play or is it only worth something to you if you can put something else down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many other teams have utmost respect for TG but wonder why the Black team plays other clubs second teams, which of course means they will win the division. The Grind is another example. Sure in the playoff you may win against that division, but shouldn't you wait till you get there? Pretty weak that you have to duck down a division. Doesn't do your players any good to beat up on teams just to win a championship you're going to win anyway. At least make it a competitive road to the title. Purple against other teams A teams (sacrificial lambs anyone) and Black against other clubs B teams. Not a way to get respect from other clubs though you will get that medal which I guess is the most important thing for you LI players.

Still waiting to hear who the teams at the grind are that are clearly being avoided? Have fun beating up town teams in babylon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still waiting to hear who the teams at the grind are that are clearly being avoided? Have fun beating up town teams in babylon!

Watch out a couple of the town teams are pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually I dont even think they cross out of their grouping so will not see better teams such as Heroes who they have lost to before

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your black team is in a division with other clubs B teams, look for yourself the grouping with Heroes who you have lost too has all the other clubs top teams not that hard to figure out.Keep putting down YJ for supporting another long island club by supporting their tournament . Honestly the division your TG team is playing in is worse than the blast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG doesn't always need YJ to be in a tourny and it's not like YJ doesn't get enough exposure elsewhere. I just question why if TG is so "hot" (which by the way - they are) you play teams much less experienced than you in tournaments, using the upcoming Grind as an example. What the heck is TG Black doing playing all second teams. R u playing for the love of the game or for the medal? (which you'll probably win regardless). Just seems like a waste of time to go all the way to PA to play 4 meaningless games against weaker opponents. If your U15 just won a national championship (BTW congrats!) can you explain why your 2017 Black is playing against so called Junior Varsity teams rather than the other clubs' Varsitys?? Ultimately you'll win the bracket age group championship but wouldn't it be better to actually earn it? Perhaps the organizers of the Grind can just mail you the medals and save you all the trip and expense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking forward to it. A tournament with no hotel cost, sleep in your own bed, and have Friday and Sunday open for beach and BBQ, instead of another tourney in another state. If TG and Elevate would stay home and support another LI club, we could have fun playing each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UPDATE: I stand corrected. Just checked the Grind schedule and at least for the 2017, Black and Purple have been switched and are now in their proper divisions - cannot speak for other age groups. No question that playing up (for TG opponents) is always good for experience but destroying a team by 20 or so doesn't benefit either team. Weird that TG had to be harassed to make the switch but kudos to the management for doing so (unless it was the Grind organizers who figured it out). BTW: YJ and TG remind me of the Middle East conflict. Why don't you appreciate the fact that you have excellent programs and players in both organizations and call a truce. We in other states envy you and only wish we could be so lucky.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a classy and well stated reply. More NY parents like you and we'd actually look forward to playing you. We need to keep it in perspective - it's a game and parents have made it an all costs blood bath. Shame on them. Enjoy your beach and BBQ. Your team works hard enough the rest of the season to warrant it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UPDATE: I stand corrected. Just checked the Grind schedule and at least for the 2017, Black and Purple have been switched and are now in their proper divisions - cannot speak for other age groups. No question that playing up (for TG opponents) is always good for experience but destroying a team by 20 or so doesn't benefit either team. Weird that TG had to be harassed to make the switch but kudos to the management for doing so (unless it was the Grind organizers who figured it out). BTW: YJ and TG remind me of the Middle East conflict. Why don't you appreciate the fact that you have excellent programs and players in both organizations and call a truce. We in other states envy you and only wish we could be so lucky.

Did it ever occur to you that Purple may be better than Black?? How about we leave those in charge to decide where the teams are placed? To the TG whiner parent complaining and writing anonymous letters to BS-leave!! You are constantly complaining in school to the coaches, complain to Brine and feel the need to make comments to summer coaches-enough! Take your daughter to another organization already! And you wonder why you stand alone on the sidelines in school! Maybe YOU should MAN UP and leave the Smiths to do what we pay them for! The rest of us are happy and our daughters have great field chemistry so they must be doing something right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did it ever occur to you that Purple may be better than Black?? How about we leave those in charge to decide where the teams are placed? To the TG whiner parent complaining and writing anonymous letters to BS-leave!! You are constantly complaining in school to the coaches, complain to Brine and feel the need to make comments to summer coaches-enough! Take your daughter to another organization already! And you wonder why you stand alone on the sidelines in school! Maybe YOU should MAN UP and leave the Smiths to do what we pay them for! The rest of us are happy and our daughters have great field chemistry so they must be doing something right!

Ouch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you know who it was? Any clues, initials, or school district?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes we ARE happy, and the team is doing well, so if you're not happy, please go - as BS said - there are plenty of other programs out there! I wonder who sent that dumb letter!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This sounds like the person who sent the anonymous letter, and if so, what a sad existence...to be following TG 2017 teams so closely, from another state! Don't you have anything better to do???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have to say nailed that prediction. Now for a few more.
1) BS will limit the involvement of a F&F coach because of complaints from a few of the anointed ones
2) There wil be a bunch more recruiting retention trips to 11-12 year olds houses by TG management in a desperation move
3) Hofstra womens lacrosse will continue to struggle and the AD will soon realize there may be a recruiting problem when essentially the deepest pool of talent on the island wants little to due with the school in part because of the coaches ties to TG.
4) TG parents will continue to blame all their ills on CR conspiracy theories

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) BS will limit the involvement of a F&F coach because of complaints from a few of the anointed ones
2) There wil be a bunch more recruiting retention trips to 11-12 year olds houses by TG management in a desperation move
3) Hofstra womens lacrosse will continue to struggle and the AD will soon realize there may be a recruiting problem when essentially the deepest pool of talent on the island wants little to due with the school in part because of the coaches ties to TG.

You didn't nail anything, and you actually don't know what you're talking about! Sorry your daughter didn't make Black, but go back to YJ land, and annoy them some more...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]"With all your great lacrosse knowledge to bad you still can't read a schedule.At the Grind there are two divisions in the age group Grit and Shred. Each division has 2 Pools A & B the winners of each play for a Championship. But no sense in explaining you know everything"

Why are you so concerned with 19 black? Lets think about why you are so angry and consumed. Back in the summer of 2012 your daughter played for TG . When 2013 tryouts rolled around your daughter didn't make black. So you took her to YJ and she made one of the secondary teams. Be happy with the decision you made for your daughter and stop worrying about what you left.

Ouch

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a moron. Why don't you stop with your posts and start spending time with your kids. Get YJ shirt and hat out for the Babylon blast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You didn't nail anything, and you actually don't know what you're talking about! Sorry your daughter didn't make Black, but go back to YJ land, and annoy them some more...

Great retort ,maybe next time something w some actual facts like BS changing purple and black schedules to save face. Now go back to your TG black team of parents who knew their kid would never make YJ top team. My guess is your kid is not one BS would make the home visit to keep out of desperation. Now go wake your coach up off the bench and visit your kids future school in Hempstead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great retort ,maybe next time something w some actual facts like BS changing purple and black schedules to save face. Now go back to your TG black team of parents who knew their kid would never make YJ top team. My guess is your kid is not one BS would make the home visit to keep out of desperation. Now go wake your coach up off the bench and visit your kids future school in Hempstead.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about, when it comes to the schedule changes, and how they took place, or when it comes to my daughter. I feel bad for your daughter...get a life, and worry about your own program, which I'm sure has its share of problems, like all the rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a moron. Why don't you stop with your posts and start spending time with your kids. Get YJ shirt and hat out for the Babylon blast.

He is a moron! He's consumed with the program that rejected him.

Like Reply Quote
Page 107 of 220 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard