BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,718
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 106 of 220 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it time and you guys will fall right in line with the rest of us lunatics. This makes riding the LIRR possible. They should have their own rant. If you don't wish to join the lunatics move to MD there doesn't seem to be any bashing on their part of the forum. Just nice people saying how all the Skywalkers go on to play Division I womens lacrosse. Now who are the real LUNATICS!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm more impressed with the fact that I read three posts in a row where everything was spelled correctly and proper use of there, their and they're lmao

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm more impressed with the fact that I read three posts in a row where everything was spelled correctly and proper use of there, their and they're lmao

Regardless, keep your expectations low..............

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it time and you guys will fall right in line with the rest of us lunatics. This makes riding the LIRR possible. They should have their own rant. If you don't wish to join the lunatics move to MD there doesn't seem to be any bashing on their part of the forum. Just nice people saying how all the Skywalkers go on to play Division I womens lacrosse. Now who are the real LUNATICS!

Have you ever played SW blue? Believe me the parents are just as nuts as TG and YJ. As far as the zero traffic on BOTC, this site is mainly LI lax with a tiny thread started for MD lax that never took hold. I have girls play in three age groups I can attest that the MD parent sideline behavior is as bad or worse the LI parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read the Cabell Maddux thread on the MD forum sounds like he is pyschotic to the point of being instuitionalized. Yes I have a lot of time on my hands. Read the thread and you will realize how normal us Long Islanders seem to be compared to this lunatic. Go ahead I dare you to read it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw an Elevate coach follow an M&D goalie and her dad out into the parking lot of the CNC in Maryland last summer, yelling at them the entire time....we were on the adjacent field, believe they were 2017s. There are nuts everywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read the Cabell Maddux thread on the MD forum sounds like he is pyschotic to the point of being instuitionalized. Yes I have a lot of time on my hands. Read the thread and you will realize how normal us Long Islanders seem to be compared to this lunatic. Go ahead I dare you to read it.

He was just stupid enought o put down in writing what more than one LI club director(boys and girls clubs) have expressed or intimated verbally to parents and kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much money do these clubs make ?

16 teams x 25 girls = 400 girls.

400 girls x $1300 = $520,000.00

minus 5 tournament per girl 5 x $50 per tournament = $250.00
250.00 x 400 girls = 100,000.00-

minus new uniforms for new young team starting out
25 girls x $50.00 = $1,250.00- and those uniforms dont cost $50 bucks, have you seen them?

minus coaching salaries. 99% of coaches are college kids, so How much could that cost them. 16 teams x 2 coaches = 32 coaches at $1000.00 per coach = $32,000.00.

You do the math ...... throw in some new goals and balls and your talking $350,000.00 profit.

Did I miss anything ? There is absolutely no reason we should be paying this much money for girls lacrosse. Lets just say NO..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

25 girls x $50.00 = $1,250.00- and those uniforms dont cost $50 bucks, have you seen them?

minus coaching salaries. 99% of coaches are college kids, so How much could that cost them. 16 teams x 2 coaches = 32 coaches at $1000.00 per coach = $32,000.00.

You do the math ...... throw in some new goals and balls and your talking $350,000.00 profit.

Did I miss anything ? There is absolutely no reason we should be paying this much money for girls lacrosse. Lets just say NO..

Holy Crap. and I have to pay 20 bucks for a 5 buck hat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Field rentals, insurance, travel/lodging/meal expenses for your 32 coaches, professional services, etc.....not saying it's not profitable but I doubt it's nearly as lucrative as you make it out to be

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't pay and do what? If your kid wants to play in college (or better yet if you want her play in college) what other option do you have.

You can go to camps hosted by college coaches at 500 a week and it adds up to the same price. Your choice I guess. No gun being held to your head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2020 team , undefeated on the season, multiple Brine All Americans , best player in the 2019-2020 age group, excellent coach. Say what you want but I believe this group can beat any 2019 team out there, I hear have asked the 19s to scrimmage and they want nothing to do with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG 2020 team , undefeated on the season, multiple Brine All Americans , best player in the 2019-2020 age group, excellent coach. Say what you want but I believe this group can beat any 2019 team out there, I hear have asked the 19s to scrimmage and they want nothing to do with it.

From a an older TG parent please don"t post this BullS$$$$ just let the kids play what they do or do not do will speak for them. It's crap like this that brings unwanted attention an ridicule

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine All Americans, are you a idiot? They are 12 yrs old. Brine is a money maker and a thing for parents to brag about. They didn't even take one of the best middies in 2020 and a fantastic goalie also didn't. make the cut Check yourself , long time before you can say All Americans in this age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This smells like BS from a yj parent trying to stir up [lacrosse] - just go away

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do parents feel the need to boast the kids? There are many gifted players on the team who actually get the game and how it is meant to be played, vision, passing, transition etc. If your laying the title of best player in age group it should be shared among the group who plays like a team. There are a couple of isolation, go to goal types on the team, in a fools eye you would call them the best player in age group. I guess if your mom or dad you don't see the difference!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DON'T BITE ON THIS!! SMELLS YELLOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a an older TG parent please don"t post this BullS$$$$ just let the kids play what they do or do not do will speak for them. It's crap like this that brings unwanted attention an ridicule

I agree. Bragging is classless and only brings added unwanted pressure and nasty comments from the nut jobs on here. If the kids are good then their future will be bright and they will end up in a great place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are on the wrong thread.
YJ thread, down the hall and to your right. They will love your BS. Here we just yawn at a dumb*ss like you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Field rentals, insurance, travel/lodging/meal expenses for your 32 coaches, professional services, etc.....not saying it's not profitable but I doubt it's nearly as lucrative as you make it out to be

triple that profit for YJ.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

triple that profit for YJ.....

don't forget to add camps,clinincs,personal training, yj gear and the reccomendation leter fee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am a 2020 TG parent and I really hope this was not written by one of our parents. Yes, we are undefeated for the season and that should of been the end of your post. Please stop putting ridiculous crap like this out there, it makes us all look stupid and most of us are not!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot to boast about being the biggest embarrassment to the club too!! No one wants anything to do with this age group buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it a rest, you have one player who never leaves the field and is easily your best player( as the kids get older usually these players get caught and passed by the pack), and the rest of the team rides on her to wins in close games.The second half of the team is below average at best. As far as beating 2019 teams no chance against any top teams , would be B level at best.Not one of your players except that kid would start on 2019 black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it a rest, you have one player who never leaves the field and is easily your best player( as the kids get older usually these players get caught and passed by the pack), and the rest of the team rides on her to wins in close games.The second half of the team is below average at best. As far as beating 2019 teams no chance against any top teams , would be B level at best.Not one of your players except that kid would start on 2019 black.

The original post was not by a 2020 black parent. The $#/+ stirrers are out in full force!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you took the bait! Hook, Line and Sinker...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am a 2020 TG parent and I really hope this was not written by one of our parents. Yes, we are undefeated for the season and that should of been the end of your post. Please stop putting ridiculous crap like this out there, it makes us all look stupid and most of us are not!

It wasn't...it was just some dope looking to stir things up...and it worked!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You forgot to boast about being the biggest embarrassment to the club too!! No one wants anything to do with this age group buddy.

yeah right moron, and they can beat the 2017 team also. you my friend are an IDIOT... happy 4th..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah right moron, and they can beat the 2017 team also. you my friend are an IDIOT... happy 4th..

People wake up the original post was not written by a 20 black parent it was from the other club

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get why you are so upset, TG black 2020 is a special team, no they would not beat the top 2019 teams but would be in the mix.I overheard BS last week and he realizes what he has , he also knows he needs to trim the fat. Was speaking w one of our fathers who knows the YJ team very well in this age group and said not one kid from that team makes our black team. Say what you want but this team will show that even if you have a target on your back , if you are the best it does not matter. AS far as one kid being that much better than the others I do not even know who you are talking about as many kids 5-6 could be considered the best in the age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get why you are so upset, TG black 2020 is a special team, no they would not beat the top 2019 teams but would be in the mix.I overheard BS last week and he realizes what he has , he also knows he needs to trim the fat. Was speaking w one of our fathers who knows the YJ team very well in this age group and said not one kid from that team makes our black team. Say what you want but this team will show that even if you have a target on your back , if you are the best it does not matter. AS far as one kid being that much better than the others I do not even know who you are talking about as many kids 5-6 could be considered the best in the age.

This is exactly why the parents of this team are getting the reputation they have. Things change from year to year. Stop believing your own hype. These are 11/12 year old girls. Things change as puberty arrives for all.

If BS really thinks he has something special, then he will be making changes. You may want to dream that all the girls on this team are the top 24 girls around. But they are not. No team has the top 24. Be realistic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS would never have a conversation like that with one of the fathers. The above post is not from TG. It is another pot stirrer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS would never have a conversation like that with one of the fathers. The above post is not from TG. It is another pot stirrer.

Keep trying to deflect. If you've been on the sidelines with these people, you'd know it was true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is exactly why the parents of this team are getting the reputation they have. Things change from year to year. Stop believing your own hype. These are 11/12 year old girls. Things change as puberty arrives for all.

If BS really thinks he has something special, then he will be making changes. You may want to dream that all the girls on this team are the top 24 girls around. But they are not. No team has the top 24. Be realistic.

The post is probably not from one of the 2020 TG parents anyway. Doesn't sound like a Bill type conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are lacking about 2020's? Get a grip. You sound like a dope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a great idea, since both TG and YJ are going to a third, forth, fifth team in each age group, they should cut the roster size down about 5 or 6 girls. Give everyone more playing time, feel like your actually getting your money's worth. Right now roster sizes in a fair rotation has the girls playing 50%. Trim down to 18 and they would see 75%. I know they lose money per team but raise the cost and spread it out. I would pay more to play more. Right now roster sizes are a joke with both clubs. I go to Disney and universal and pay more for speed pass to get more time on the rides. These club directors are so greedy it is sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a great idea, since both TG and YJ are going to a third, forth, fifth team in each age group, they should cut the roster size down about 5 or 6 girls. Give everyone more playing time, feel like your actually getting your money's worth. Right now roster sizes in a fair rotation has the girls playing 50%. Trim down to 18 and they would see 75%. I know they lose money per team but raise the cost and spread it out. I would pay more to play more. Right now roster sizes are a joke with both clubs. I go to Disney and universal and pay more for speed pass to get more time on the rides. These club directors are so greedy it is sad.

yeah $300,000 profit not enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill Smith had a conversation with a parent??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bill Smith had a conversation with a parent??

Bill is everywhere, so unless you're one of the crazy parents, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to talk to him. He walks around at the games & practices all year, but I'm sure he ducks many of the parents (incl some on our team!), but it's not like he's never around. Some parents just never learn how to approach the directors (of any program), and when to keep their mouths shut! Those are the ones who are in trouble, when it comes to recruiting help, unless their kid's a complete standout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he also knows he needs to trim the fat. Was speaking w one of our fathers who knows the YJ team very well in this age group and said not one kid from that team makes our black team.

trim the fat , he means get rid of some parents, not the girls.

and that is one mans opinion about not one YJ making TG team. and that is all it is. 1 idiots opinion. that is the most rediculous statement I ever heard.

Like Reply Quote
Page 106 of 220 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard