BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,809
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 105 of 220 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 TG purple semi finalist
2020 TG black won championship, beat YJ in finals 6 3
2019 TG black finalist, beat YJ 8 0 in semi finals
2018 TG purple finalist, beat Yj 6 5 in semi finals
2017 TG black finalist, beat YJ 6 5 in semi finals
2016 TG purple semi finalist
2015 TG purple semi finalist

Way to Go Topguns.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Way to Go Topguns.....

If you are going to post all of our wins against YJ to be fair you should post when TG lost to YJ. @015 purple lost to YJ in Semi 4-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse], they won 16s& 17s

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Got an axe to grind with the National Draw pool play. Every year they do this and it really starting to [lacrosse] me off. Each pool is very talent orientated. For example, an age group consists of 7 pools of teams with 5 teams in each pool. The bottom pool on the website is the best and contains all the best teams. Many of these pools contain the top 5 teams at the tournament, TG blk, YJ blue, SW blue, M&D blk, etc..... So what happens is only one of the five best teams in the tournament advance out of the pool play. You have very weak teams advancing out of weak pools into the playoffs. They should place the top teams atop each pool so the better teams can play in elimination games. Funny part of it is when the lower teams run their pool and make a playoff appearance, some parents think these teams are stronger than the top pool teams that may not make out of their top 5 team pool.

And anyone crying CR schedule conspiracy, take a look at the schedules, they are in the same boat trying to advance out of a killer pool of top teams. No conspiracy there.

Wrong. Pools are set up for YJ... Yj, topguns, skywalkers, and 3 weak teams in same pool... topguns play skywalkers. Yj play nobody go 4 - 0 .... topguns or skywalkers go 4 - 0. the other is out. tie breaker is goals against. topguns and skywalkers have to play each other so they should both score some goals.... Yj goals against will be lower because they play nobody. Yj advance to playoffs because they gave up less goals then topguns or skywalkers.....

I only looked at the schedule for the 2020 and 2021 and your rant could not be more wrong. Top YJ and Top Gun teams are in the same pool as top Skywalkers and M&D teams. They play the same exact schedule but not one another and that is the real shame of this feud. The girls all benefit from playing the top competition and shouldn't that be the focus, the girls development?

First the 2021 TG team should focus on beating teams like Team Elevate who really dominated them at National Draw before they worry about M&D - I don't think that TG team is anywhere near being a top team - would you agree there is a lot of room for improvement there?

That Elevate team was a strong team for that 2021 age group. Dont be discouraged by losing to that team. Also, I know other TG teams to lost to other Elevate teams in the older age groups today. They have some good teams at many of the age grpups in that program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Are you this much a a [lacrosse] . Congrats to your 2020 team but seriously your the best team your 2019 team beat was 2 nd level YJ other than that no one , at least YJ 2018 beat MD black before losing to Skywalkers . 2018 purple beat a YJ team not top level.2017 TG black got smoked by YJ in finals.2016 purple lost to 3 rd level YJ team so you can stop with the abuse of the lower level teams while your 2016 black did not make it out of pool play forcing an all YJ final. 2015 purple again placing behind 2nd level YJ. On a good note I heard BS won the hot dog eating competition , honestly if you all care about the guy you need to do an intervention . Got to give SS her props those TG 2020 parents are some major douchebags but at least she let them know it .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Got an axe to grind with the National Draw pool play. Every year they do this and it really starting to [lacrosse] me off. Each pool is very talent orientated. For example, an age group consists of 7 pools of teams with 5 teams in each pool. The bottom pool on the website is the best and contains all the best teams. Many of these pools contain the top 5 teams at the tournament, TG blk, YJ blue, SW blue, M&D blk, etc..... So what happens is only one of the five best teams in the tournament advance out of the pool play. You have very weak teams advancing out of weak pools into the playoffs. They should place the top teams atop each pool so the better teams can play in elimination games. Funny part of it is when the lower teams run their pool and make a playoff appearance, some parents think these teams are stronger than the top pool teams that may not make out of their top 5 team pool.

And anyone crying CR schedule conspiracy, take a look at the schedules, they are in the same boat trying to advance out of a killer pool of top teams. No conspiracy there.

Wrong. Pools are set up for YJ... Yj, topguns, skywalkers, and 3 weak teams in same pool... topguns play skywalkers. Yj play nobody go 4 - 0 .... topguns or skywalkers go 4 - 0. the other is out. tie breaker is goals against. topguns and skywalkers have to play each other so they should both score some goals.... Yj goals against will be lower because they play nobody. Yj advance to playoffs because they gave up less goals then topguns or skywalkers.....

I only looked at the schedule for the 2020 and 2021 and your rant could not be more wrong. Top YJ and Top Gun teams are in the same pool as top Skywalkers and M&D teams. They play the same exact schedule but not one another and that is the real shame of this feud. The girls all benefit from playing the top competition and shouldn't that be the focus, the girls development?

First the 2021 TG team should focus on beating teams like Team Elevate who really dominated them at National Draw before they worry about M&D - I don't think that TG team is anywhere near being a top team - would you agree there is a lot of room for improvement there?

That Elevate team was a strong team for that 2021 age group. Dont be discouraged by losing to that team. Also, I know other TG teams to lost to other Elevate teams in the older age groups today. They have some good teams at many of the age grpups in that program.

Is this a joke?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joke? No, Elevate 2021 beat Top Gun Black. Why would that be a joke?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Dave thanks for the update!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 TG parents should be banned from all games going forward. They are a complete mess. It is embarrassing being on the sidelines with them. I take off my topgun hat and walk away, stay by myself or with other teams parents and pretend I am not associated with them.

from a TG parent ... please Bill, its out of hand

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Are you this much a a [lacrosse] . Congrats to your 2020 team but seriously your the best team your 2019 team beat was 2 nd level YJ other than that no one , at least YJ 2018 beat MD black before losing to Skywalkers . 2018 purple beat a YJ team not top level.2017 TG black got smoked by YJ in finals.2016 purple lost to 3 rd level YJ team so you can stop with the abuse of the lower level teams while your 2016 black did not make it out of pool play forcing an all YJ final. 2015 purple again placing behind 2nd level YJ. On a good note I heard BS won the hot dog eating competition , honestly if you all care about the guy you need to do an intervention . Got to give SS her props those TG 2020 parents are some major douchebags but at least she let them know it .

go back to your sorry [lacrosse] YJ thread.. This is Topguns thread, why would I post Yj wins.....

16 topguns went 4 - 0 , and are U15 National Champs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I heard half that elevate team is committed and the other half is committed to getting potty trained, a strong 2021 team , very funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse], they won 16s& 17s

2017 watered-down grad year at Draw. M&D's, Skywalkers', Heros' and Capital's top 2017 teams all at Champions Cup. This is the big recruiting summer for the 2017's and all the coaches were at Champions Cup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

go back to your sorry [lacrosse] YJ thread.. This is Topguns thread, why would I post Yj wins.....

16 TG team black did not get out of pool play, 16 TG purple got spanked in playoffs by third YJ team , YJ 2016 are national draw champs. Everyone knows why TG won U15 nationals and to say your 2016 team won it is just degrading the 2015 player that put your sorry [lacrosse] team that has never won a tournament on her back and got you the win. I hear this year she is going to play down at your pathetic TG tournament so you can win that one where you got spanked by Suffolk all-stars last year. the good news for TG is that one kid is amazing and probably the best player on Long Island but don't cheapen her accomplishment by claiming a 2016 national championship , with out her have you ever won anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In 5 short years TG has gotten good enough to compete in the older ages and the younger teams are starting to knock off some of the YJ age groups. YJ is not as Elite any more just a fact get used to it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
losing 3-2 in the last 30 seconds is not getting spanked the "3rd team" is a nice team that deserved the win. Not advancing out of pool is a product of goal differential. similar to TG purple advancing over YJ 2. Does that make the purple team better than YJ 2 ? Don't know never played. Besides Think the black and blue match up at summer classic was pretty lopsided in favor of TG. OH I Know blue was missing players. Stop the madness both are great programs at all age groups

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the same Elevate team that lost to M&D 10-3 Saturday. To defend the 2021 TG Black team by saying that Elevate is a good team is silly. Having played both those teams, I am very surprised that TG lost to Elevate. We have played a couple town rec teams that are better than that Elevate team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

16 TG team black did not get out of pool play, 16 TG purple got spanked in playoffs by third YJ team , YJ 2016 are national draw champs. Everyone knows why TG won U15 nationals and to say your 2016 team won it is just degrading the 2015 player that put your sorry [lacrosse] team that has never won a tournament on her back and got you the win. I hear this year she is going to play down at your pathetic TG tournament so you can win that one where you got spanked by Suffolk all-stars last year. the good news for TG is that one kid is amazing and probably the best player on Long Island but don't cheapen her accomplishment by claiming a 2016 national championship , with out her have you ever won anything?

We beat you by 8 at the summer classic..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021 TG purple semi finalist

Way to Go Topguns.....

16 TG team black did not get out of pool play, 16 TG purple got spanked in playoffs by third YJ team , YJ 2016 are national draw champs. Everyone knows why TG won U15 nationals and to say your 2016 team won it is just degrading the 2015 player that put your sorry [lacrosse] team that has never won a tournament on her back and got you the win. I hear this year she is going to play down at your pathetic TG tournament so you can win that one where you got spanked by Suffolk all-stars last year. the good news for TG is that one kid is amazing and probably the best player on Long Island but don't cheapen her accomplishment by claiming a 2016 national championship , with out her have you ever won anything

How many championships would the Chicago Bulls have won without Michael Jordan?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I rest my case

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Are you this much a a [lacrosse] . Congrats to your 2020 team but seriously your the best team your 2019 team beat was 2 nd level YJ other than that no one , at least YJ 2018 beat MD black before losing to Skywalkers . 2018 purple beat a YJ team not top level.2017 TG black got smoked by YJ in finals.2016 purple lost to 3 rd level YJ team so you can stop with the abuse of the lower level teams while your 2016 black did not make it out of pool play forcing an all YJ final. 2015 purple again placing behind 2nd level YJ. On a good note I heard BS won the hot dog eating competition , honestly if you all care about the guy you need to do an intervention . Got to give SS her props those TG 2020 parents are some major douchebags but at least she let them know it

Jealous much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Are you this much a a [lacrosse] . Congrats to your 2020 team but seriously your the best team your 2019 team beat was 2 nd level YJ other than that no one , at least YJ 2018 beat MD black before losing to Skywalkers . 2018 purple beat a YJ team not top level.2017 TG black got smoked by YJ in finals.2016 purple lost to 3 rd level YJ team so you can stop with the abuse of the lower level teams while your 2016 black did not make it out of pool play forcing an all YJ final. 2015 purple again placing behind 2nd level YJ. On a good note I heard BS won the hot dog eating competition , honestly if you all care about the guy you need to do an intervention . Got to give SS her props those TG 2020 parents are some major douchebags but at least she let them know it

Jealous much.

Yes I wish my gut had its own zip code like his

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Jealous much.

Calling a team Elite now thats Douchey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this whole thread is pretty sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now you all can see why BS and CR look to avoid playing each others clubs, its not fear of losing, its them trying to take away an oppurtunity for the parents to embarrass themselves. Not sure which thread is more ridiculous, TG or YJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Jealous much.

?? YJ 18 blue was not at ND. And, they played mD Black once this year and lost. No other YJ 18 team would come within 8 goals of MD Black. So what are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Jealous much.

The funniest thing is all of the Elite YJ parents are so worried about TG that they know everything about every team in every age group! All of you are so concerned with justifying the decision that you made for your daughter. Embrace your elite status and stop worrying about TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Jealous much.

The funniest thing is all of the Elite YJ parents are so worried about TG that they know everything about every team in every age group! All of you are so concerned with justifying the decision that you made for your daughter. Embrace your elite status and stop worrying about TG.

Actually the funniest thing is the original post was from a TG loser that knew everything about the YJ teams in each age group but you just ignored that. Yes embrace your decision to be coached by a hung over college kid taking a nap on the bench during games

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Actually the funniest thing is the original post was from a TG loser that knew everything about the YJ teams in each age group but you just ignored that. Yes embrace your decision to be coached by a hung over college kid taking a nap on the bench during games

Go re-read your YJ thread. Seems like some coaching issues are happening within your club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I ask my daughter if she had a fun weekend and she did. maybe we should refocus on that, running around with her friends and having a total girl weekend. happy daughter goes a lot further than a stressed out one. if you don't like your coach there are a lot of teams out there. life is to short and these should be fun times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to Go Topguns.....

Jealous much.

?? YJ 18 blue was not at ND. And, they played mD Black once this year and lost. No other YJ 18 team would come within 8 goals of MD Black. So what are you talking about?

True, M&D 2018 lost one game...to Skywalkers in the semi. Some people are truely committed eroding their credibility and making fools of themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Go re-read your YJ thread. Seems like some coaching issues are happening within your club.

YJ coaches aren't hung over but they are taken advantage of and manipulated by the older parents especially the F&F ones

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Powder just because you have a bunch of idiots complaining means nothing as most if not all writing that stuff do not have a kid coached by who they are ranting about.Falling asleep on the bench because he was hungover , have not heard anyone deny it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Powder just because you have a bunch of idiots complaining means nothing as most if not all writing that stuff do not have a kid coached by who they are ranting about.Falling asleep on the bench because he was hungover , have not heard anyone deny it.

Not here to defend him but I heard he did dose off on the sideline, but it was for a TG team that he wasn't the coach for as he stops in on literally dozens of games of teams that are not the ones he coaches. If that's the case he gets a pass as he does give a crap about all the teams in the club not just his own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about cool aide drinkers , he cares so much he decided to take a nap on the bench. How many passes do you give , that's the true friends and family plan.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the hotdog eating contest that BS won. Did he beat CR in the finals or was it PM ? Once again TG beats YJ in finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I would rather watch that Hot Dog Eating contest than Summer Stall Ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people are all seriously out of your minds. my daughter tried out for top guns because she was looking for some extra training and to play with girls that enjoy the game as much as she does. The choice was based on some feedback I got as well as proximity of practice fields to my house I do enough running around all week without having to travel more than 1/2 hr..so far its been a great experience for her.. nice coaches that know the game, nice girls on her team and some nice parents to talk to..lacrosse is just a portion of who she is as a person..from what I read on here I suggest you people find a hobby of some sort because you all sound like you're not wrapped too tight!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people are all seriously out of your minds. my daughter tried out for top guns because she was looking for some extra training and to play with girls that enjoy the game as much as she does. The choice was based on some feedback I got as well as proximity of practice fields to my house I do enough running around all week without having to travel more than 1/2 hr..so far its been a great experience for her.. nice coaches that know the game, nice girls on her team and some nice parents to talk to..lacrosse is just a portion of who she is as a person..from what I read on here I suggest you people find a hobby of some sort because you all sound like you're not wrapped too tight!!

this is our hobby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glad that it's working out for you. Same for us. It's been a great experience, so far, and we're with them for the long haul. The YJ vs. TG stuff is a bunch of nonsense. It's for people with too much time on their hands, who need a way to either entertain themselves, or to try to justify wherever they're daughter is playing. Who was hungover, who's manipulated by parents, friends and family, CR, BS...most people writing this crap never played or coached and don't know what they're talking about when it comes to lacrosse. It's too bad the YJ vs. TG fight exists. It would be great if they had a competitive, civil, relationship, being that they're two of the best girls lacrosse programs around.

Like Reply Quote
Page 105 of 220 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard