BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,121
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 119 of 127 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 126 127
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gerstell beat Bryn Mawr too. They do not belong in B, should have been kept in A

I agree. That way teams have an easy choice for Senior Day.
What a classless statement. You are definitely one of those guys that thinks you have a lot of friends when you really don’t.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gerstell beat Bryn Mawr too. They do not belong in B, should have been kept in A

The only reason Gerstell beat Bryn Mawr is because they were missing some of their key players who were out with injuries. Gerstell would not have beat them if those players were healthy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BMS would smoke Gerstell today. Especially since BMS is now healthier and know who their best goalie is. Gerstell absolutely belongs in B along with Severn, Mercy and MDS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is expected to win the GFS vs. Gerstell tonight? Has either won any?

Not sure why I'm even entertaining this as I'm sure everyone who posts here knows exactly where to get the information. Gerstell, now in the B league, lost to GFS. This was Gerstell's first loss of the year.

Goes to show you more teams should probably drop to B. Gerstell is going to run over all the B teams this year. Dropping a couple of the bottom A teams to B would be nice for a bit more competition, but egos are too big...

Problem with this approach is things can change drastically from one season to the next.
JC went 1-12 in 2022.
5-9 last year

Sure, there will be always the power schools (though watch GCS) but those bottom teams tend to go back and forth over the seasons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why I'm even entertaining this as I'm sure everyone who posts here knows exactly where to get the information. Gerstell, now in the B league, lost to GFS. This was Gerstell's first loss of the year.

Goes to show you more teams should probably drop to B. Gerstell is going to run over all the B teams this year. Dropping a couple of the bottom A teams to B would be nice for a bit more competition, but egos are too big...

Problem with this approach is things can change drastically from one season to the next.
JC went 1-12 in 2022.
5-9 last year

Sure, there will be always the power schools (though watch GCS) but those bottom teams tend to go back and forth over the seasons.
Don't necessarily disagree with you, but like I said, Gerstell isn't going to have any competition in B and with only 5 teams in the conference, makes "winning" the championship a lot less exciting. Relegation would help fix this, but again, we all know that won't happen.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JC went 1-12 in 2022.
5-9 last year

Don't necessarily disagree with you, but like I said, Gerstell isn't going to have any competition in B and with only 5 teams in the conference, makes "winning" the championship a lot less exciting. Relegation would help fix this, but again, we all know that won't happen.

Mercy basically took Gerstell spot. Gerstell still playing lots of A teams.

Obviously these IAAM A schools have different size enrollment, different academic standards, different endowment and prioritize lacrosse differently. I like the idea that yo can have high academic schools (BM, Severn, Roland Park) yet still play against top lacrosse teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only 10 goal differentials so far this season were as follows.

SPSG over NDP
Spalding over Severn
Maryvale over Roland Park
McDonogh over Bryn Mawr
SPSG over GCS

Those are the 4 teams that are playing today. Should be great games. I have SPSG (-6) vs. Maryvale and McDonogh (-4) vs. Spalding.

All other games have been within 10 goals with many close games. Severn over Mercy by 1 and Mercy loses to NDP, GCS and John Carroll by 3 or less. Those are competitive games as have been most of the games this season. The depth and strength of the bench is the difference between the top 3 and the rest.

Gerstell will get to show more as they still play RPCS, Garrison, and Mercy.

Lots of good lacrosse still to go this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gerstell was winless for 2 years in A. They dropped and now winning games. They have no jv pipeline. Don’t kill it with their recruiting. They can hope for 3 wins tops in a good year at A. They should stay at B and 4 should drop down. Each year the top 2 and bottom 2 could move as a reward. Not sure they will have much next year when your daughter leaves Heidi!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Maryvale. Got that one completely wrong. I did not think their defense could contain SPSG offense but they did a great job limiting them to 7 goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better coach won today at SPSG
Maryvale over McD next

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

Thanks Brian. Stay humble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Maryvale. Got that one completely wrong. I did not think their defense could contain SPSG offense but they did a great job limiting them to 7 goals.

SPSG offense? They create nothing from behind the goal after graduating their two good low attackers. That leaves a lot to #14, so just focus on her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

Maryvale was really good. The better team yesterday. I am sure the classy coach celebrated with some of his favorite parents at a local establishment getting slaps on the back and high fives. That guy really knows how to win the regular season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were the Maryvale coaches really as obnoxious on the sidelines as people are saying ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Literally no one is saying that. Didnt see anything from either teams coaches other than working officials from calls.

were the Maryvale coaches really as obnoxious on the sidelines as people are saying ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

Maryvale was really good. The better team yesterday. I am sure the classy coach celebrated with some of his favorite parents at a local establishment getting slaps on the back and high fives. That guy really knows how to win the regular season.
You sound like a salty spsg parent who wasn’t invited to the party. SPSG and its coach aren’t the it team anymore. Sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

You sound like a salty spsg parent who wasn’t invited to the party. SPSG and its coach aren’t the it team anymore. Sorry.

And Maryvale is?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

Thanks Brian. Stay humble.
It should read "better TEAM" won today at SPSG.
Sounds like a SPSG parent who can't handle getting beat by Maryvale. Congrats to Maryvale - it's nice to see!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale coach has settled down a lot since switching schools. He was fine at the game, never heard anyone saying he was out of line or obnoxious. I did hear people remarking how he wasn’t fool as usual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

And Maryvale is?
Where did you read anyone say that Maryvale is. We are just saying SPSG isn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale coach has settled down a lot since switching schools. He was fine at the game, never heard anyone saying he was out of line or obnoxious. I did hear people remarking how he wasn’t fool as usual.

This comment will not age well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

And Maryvale is?

There is no "we"...only you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

And Maryvale is?

OH, trust me, it’s we. The only people who think SPSG is the team to beat this year are SPSG people. You won’t beat McD. You can’t beat Maryvale. You weren’t able to hang with Stone Ridge. Good Counsel is even ranked higher than you now. Teams change over time. This isn’t your year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale over McD next

And Maryvale is?

OH, trust me, it’s we. The only people who think SPSG is the team to beat this year are SPSG people. You won’t beat McD. You can’t beat Maryvale. You weren’t able to hang with Stone Ridge. Good Counsel is even ranked higher than you now. Teams change over time. This isn’t your year.
Maryvale parents are T'ing off on SPSG. Its no longer the battle of Falls Rd. It is for dibs on the Valley Inn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This comment will not age well.

Coach spoke super nasty to an SPSG player. Made nasty comments about her family instead of behaving like an adult

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good X & O coach but clown on sidelines.

He is a bad example for young players and it should not be tolerated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see how Maryvale feels after McD reality check game next week. Even with McD down top two juniors, still seems like they have more levers to pull.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please provide some concrete examples of this. Not just stuff you heard from others. Riding refs?? What does he do? Be specific please

Good X & O coach but clown on sidelines.

He is a bad example for young players and it should not be tolerated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale played great but head coach was a classless fool in calling SPSG player a piece of s%#^ after winning the game. Great leadership Maryvale - this is your new AD?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt he called a girl a piece of s***. If you didn’t hear it, don’t repeat a rumor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale played great but head coach was a classless fool in calling SPSG player a piece of s%#^ after winning the game. Great leadership Maryvale - this is your new AD?
Not a chance this is true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's not the new AD. But HEis a piece of $h!t. multiple coaches and players from other schools report this. for him to treat a young woman this way should not be tolerated. do better maryvaale

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see how Maryvale feels after McD reality check game next week. Even with McD down top two juniors, still seems like they have more levers to pull.

McDonogh about to get a reality check as they haven't faced a team with an offense and lost when they did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Throwing an elbow with 3 seconds on the clock was worth his comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
et’s see how Maryvale feels after McD reality check game next week. Even with McD down top two juniors, still seems like they have more levers to pull.

I know of one top Junior that is not playing not two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have got to be kidding me! He chooses to handle the behavior of high school girls as he would in a bar on a Saturday night. Do NOT normalize that. Its not ok.. She's a child. Be a man and talk to her coaches maybe? Or maybe do one of the other 100 adult things that he could have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt he called a girl a piece of s***. If you didn’t hear it, don’t repeat a rumor.
its true. see the recent post defending the comment by blaming the CHILD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You gotta remember the SPSG people are the most intolerable group out there. Party crowd needs to make themselves a victim after they lose ! I don’t believe 1 word that team or coach says. Watch them go after players year after year and cheer obnoxiously when running up scores. I’ll apologize if found to be true but not much credibility at St. Paul’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you just justify a grown man calling a teenage girl a POS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ain’t that the truth….

Like Reply Quote
Page 119 of 127 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 126 127
Quick Reply