BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 114 of 126 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cmon McD has the BEST senior class in the country let alone the area. The other teams are one trick ponies and McD has it locked on every level...with or without TC they can't lose. SP might be 4th best this year and MV looks like the second best team and a team on the rise for a long time.
Best in the country? There are some great girls there but take a look at St Anthonys 2024 class in New York. They have 20 D1 commits that include top schools linke UNC, Stoneybrook, UMD, etc…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd has 3 top level players
1 attacker is a step lower.
The rest are nice players and athletes but I don’t see them making an impact in college at the schools the chose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, St Anthonys has the talent for sure. However, they do not seem to be able to get experienced coaches who can coach the talent that school attracts. I think with the right coaching, that program could be a top 3 team. With their new coaching staff, I do not see them living up to their talent. The new Coaches are just too inexperienced. It's a shame those girls do not have better leadership to match their talents. I predict they will struggle this year with the new coaches who seem pretty green.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team roster out for All American. How did the MVP player from last year not make the team? Some others on it who never played for All American before…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team roster out for All American. How did the MVP player from last year not make the team? Some others on it who never played for All American before…

I’m sure she was invited to play in it. The final list that came out is who accepted and is confirmed to be playing. She may have just declined for some reason.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to have a lot of kids based on club brand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t a girl from Long Island win MVP?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure she was invited to play in it. The final list that came out is who accepted and is confirmed to be playing. She may have just declined for some reason.

Nope, not invited

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to have a lot of kids based on club brand.
You are correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t a girl from Long Island win MVP?

Yes, meant all Tourn team

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was not invited. Only one girl turned it down because she is injured and one girl was added after the fact to take her spot. MVP from last year should have been invited over the girl who took the injured players spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they mean MVP for the Baltimore team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two new players, attack and mid who have never played All American - same club team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 from all tourney team is a Good Counsel girl and GC coach is DC highlight coach this year so she may have turned it down to play for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting picks. The GC girl should have been added for sure. The 2nd goalie and an attacker have never made the team. Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I take that back. She is not the Rpcs goalie. I was misinformed. She’s from Harford county.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was not invited. Only one girl turned it down because she is injured and one girl was added after the fact to take her spot. MVP from last year should have been invited over the girl who took the injured players spot.
I know is semantics but can you stop saying mvp. It takes away from the girl who actually did win mvp and there isn’t a team mvp either, just an all tournament team that each individual coach gets to select for their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.

Ouch…..but what’s worse, is we all know who you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know is semantics but can you stop saying mvp. It takes away from the girl who actually did win mvp and there isn’t a team mvp either, just an all tournament team that each individual coach gets to select for their team.

Ok. She played really well last year and was passed over for a kid nobody wants to play with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting picks. The GC girl should have been added for sure. The 2nd goalie and an attacker have never made the team. Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.
The gc girl will be added but for dc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two new players, attack and mid who have never played All American - same club team

There are actually 6 players on the roster who have never done All American

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They also take kids that did American Select. No American select for rising seniors anymore. They don't discriminate just because they didn't do All-American before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok. She played really well last year and was passed over for a kid nobody wants to play with.

What’s sad is the girl who was passed over is a total team player. The one who was added that nobody wants to play with is not a team player at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck is wrong with your life to make you troll a 16 yr old girl? Seriously, this forum is not meant to make these type of comments. These girls are already under so much mental/physical stress and for an adult to make these types of comments (that she will likely see btw)- should make you self-reflect.

My daughter, for one, looks forward to playing with all of these girls, including that girl - she is amazing (and no, I'm not her mom).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.

Ouch…..but what’s worse, is we all know who you are talking about.

Not all of us know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS was totally robbed by the refs yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we discuss the actual games?

AS pulls out a win over Maryvale. AS is poised when they are full strength lookout.

St Mary’s big OT win vs JC, might be difference in playoff spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12-5??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rather GCS was totally outmatched and overrated

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I see they lost by 7(!). Did the refs make them play without a goalie or something??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Robbed to the tune of a 7 goal deficit? How does that work?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope that’s a non-GCS parent trying to troll the group. If not, yikes,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop Randall. We heard you saying it at the game yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck is wrong with your life to make you troll a 16 yr old girl? Seriously, this forum is not meant to make these type of comments. These girls are already under so much mental/physical stress and for an adult to make these types of comments (that she will likely see btw)- should make you self-reflect.

My daughter, for one, looks forward to playing with all of these girls, including that girl - she is amazing (and no, I'm not her mom).

Girl is not a team player. Ask her high school and club. Also she isn’t the main reason girls don’t want her around. Right Ann?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Robbed to the tune of a 7 goal deficit? How does that work?

Much closer game than the score shows. Refs made it impossible to keep possession. GCS will see McD again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS was simply out played. Talent does not match up to McD. That and the same few girls like to pass to each other,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought this was a parent forum - why would the girls be on here - oh wait, they come on here and make just as bad comments.........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the Public Schools have started who are the teams to beat? Usual group or are there any new teams going to rise to the top this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the Public Schools have started who are the teams to beat? Usual group or are there any new teams going to rise to the top this year?

Teams to beat:
McDonogh
SPSG
Spalding

Teams in hunt
Maryvale
GCS

Teams on the rise
Mercy

Team on the decline
GFS
Roland Park
Brynn Mawr

Too early to tell
St Marys
John Carroll
Severn
NDP
Mt deSales

Just my opinion based on last year and scores so far this season.

If JCS can keep it somewhat close with Spalding, it would be a good sign (esp after OT loss to St Marys)

Roland Park with big chance to turn tide vs GCS.

BM with a must win game against GFS today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usual group of slightly above avg teams. Lots of blowouts! detest watching hard working kids get pulled from these blowouts too when they could be learning. Coaches more interested in letting their top players rack up pick stats against inferior teams and coaching.

Like Reply Quote
Page 114 of 126 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard