BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 263 of 268 1 2 261 262 263 264 265 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What sort of tough guy posts anonymously about a group of high school kids being soft? C'mon

don't ask if the truth is going to upset you.

I don't have any skin in the game. My kids don't play for those schools. But I think it's pathetic for some anonymous tough guy on a forum to call teenagers soft.

It makes no sense. Manhasset won states last year and will be right back in the hunt this year. F'dale lost in state finals last year and will be right back in the hunt this year. So why are they soft tough guy?

Because they are soft! Seems like you have plenty of skin in the game. They’re a soft team, simple. Why did you ask if you didn’t want anything but positive answers? Should have stated “only positive answers because my fragile personality can’t handle anything else but!” That would have alleviated the issue. As stated, don’t ask if you don’t want the truth! They are a soft team. Fact!

Sounds like someone needs to see a therapist. Was it your HS team that lost to them or is it your sons? Maybe both... Either way, go SEEK HELP!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What sort of tough guy posts anonymously about a group of high school kids being soft? C'mon

I don't have any skin in the game. My kids don't play for those schools. But I think it's pathetic for some anonymous tough guy on a forum to call teenagers soft.

It makes no sense. Manhasset won states last year and will be right back in the hunt this year. F'dale lost in state finals last year and will be right back in the hunt this year. So why are they soft tough guy?

Because they are soft! Seems like you have plenty of skin in the game. They’re a soft team, simple. Why did you ask if you didn’t want anything but positive answers? Should have stated “only positive answers because my fragile personality can’t handle anything else but!” That would have alleviated the issue. As stated, don’t ask if you don’t want the truth! They are a soft team. Fact!

Sounds like someone needs to see a therapist. Was it your HS team that lost to them or is it your sons? Maybe both... Either way, go SEEK HELP!

Agreed. Sounds like a bitter fake tough guy. Probably drives a Dodge Ram too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wrote a question asking how good is Farmingdale. Wrote that you had no skin in the game which is obviously not true, got a factual answer and now you’re little feelings are frayed. Sorry Daler mom if this stings, don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to, you’re far too fragile. Probably a familiar place for a Daler though!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wrote a question asking how good is Farmingdale. Wrote that you had no skin in the game which is obviously not true, got a factual answer and now you’re little feelings are frayed. Sorry Daler mom if this stings, don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to, you’re far too fragile. Probably a familiar place for a Daler though!

With the exception of Garden City, nobody on the Island should be calling Manhasset anything other than "two-time defending state champ".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to agree with the dude that wrote the original, this is a strange answer to what seems like a pretty ernest question.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you have multiple people telling you to get some help. You have serious issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That right there is Fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. A psychiatrist should be on your speed dial.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. A psychiatrist should be on your speed dial.

Thanks Daler mom, I’ll take it into consideration, you should get a grip on your emotions, you’re far too fragile for this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a Daler fan (my kid's team plays against them in conference A) but I don't understand this soft comment at all. F'dale was excellent last year - one LI championship and advanced to state finals and lost to really good upstate team. They will be very good again. Lots of kids go on to play in college. Please explain why they are soft.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. A psychiatrist shoullacrosseour speed dial.

Thanks Daler mom, I’ll take it into consideration, you should get a grip on your emotions, you’re far too fragile for this.

What is she too fragile for? A fake tough guy on a high school larcrosse message board? I'm sure she's fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset and Farmingdale [Censored] GC rocks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is she too fragile for? A fake tough guy on a high school larcrosse message board? I'm sure she's fine.

Is this a lax site or the Farmingdale Moms FB page? Get a grip sweetheart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this a lax site or the Farmingdale Moms FB page? Get a grip sweetheart.

Still hasn't taken up the advice to see a therapist.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to agree with the dude that wrote the original, this is a strange answer to what seems like a pretty ernest question.

I disagree Sett has no offence, lost all there guys including fogo who was outstanding. They are a different team without him.
daler's very good offence lacking at D.

GC
SS
Farmingdale
Manhasset
Pequa
Want
PW
CSH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
..GC-Fdale 12-2.. GC that good or did Farmingdale have an off day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
..GC-Fdale 12-2.. GC that good or did Farmingdale have an off day?

Both. Nassau very weak this year. Manhasset barely beat Roslyn. Port W smoked by Huntington. Syosset looked really bad against E Islip. GC and SS are the only good teams in Nassau.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South Side and Garden City championship Nassau inevitable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe Manhasset was ranking by IL. They're not good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to appreciate disgruntled Manhasset parents writing negative things about their own team. Give it a rest, let the kids play and do their best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to appreciate disgruntled Manhasset parents writing negative things about their own team. Give it a rest, let the kids play and do their best

Sounds more like jealous parents that wish their kids played for a program with a winning culture like Manhasset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a GC parent. Lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port has some decent players but lost a lot last year to graduation. Their biggest issue is their coach. His antics on the sideline are ridiculous and his lack of lacrosse IQ is astonishing. He loses his cool and rides the refs. As a result he loses control of the game. Watched him and his staff act light punks on the sidelines. Refs detest doing his games.

He was at it again last night. Riding the refs all game. Loss to a Suffolk team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t someone write Farmingdale has a good offense? Two goals! That’s a good offense?
Got absolutely crushed. Daler moms, any comment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC 13 - Mount Sinai 5….. Womp!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port has some decent players but lost a lot last year to graduation. Their biggest issue is their coach. His antics on the sideline are ridiculous and his lack of lacrosse IQ is astonishing. He loses his cool and rides the refs. As a result he loses control of the game. Watched him and his staff act light punks on the sidelines. Refs detest doing his games.

He was at it again last night. Riding the refs all game. Loss to a Suffolk team.

Referees are human, and will absolutely not give a team calls when there are being chirped constantly by a coach. This is not the NFL. Barely anyone is watching, no one really cares outside a very small number of people, and the schools are desperate for officials. Riding the refs means all close calls go the other way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Referees are human, and will absolutely not give a team calls when there are being chirped constantly by a coach. This is not the NFL. Barely anyone is watching, no one really cares outside a very small number of people, and the schools are desperate for officials. Riding the refs means all close calls go the other way.

This is a complete inaccurate statement. Was a sports official in 2 sports for quite a bit and a coaches chirping never ever affected the judgement of anyone of us. An official that does should not be on the field. It’s never personal. Not sure where you’re getting this information but is simply not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a parent, was at the game. It's actually embarrassing at this point how he treats the officials. At one point he was yelling at 2 of the 3 officials at the same time over what sounded like the smallest infraction. Coach the boys and be a good leader. What he does is old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Suffolk and Nassau ??
GC and South Side rolling - Manhasset close behind ! Gonna be a dogfight !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale right up there with them, think they would beat all three!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale put up 8vs Roslyn, and 2 vs GC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale put up 2 goals against GC. slow that roll please..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC 12
‘Dale 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a parent, was at the game. It's actually embarrassing at this point how he treats the officials. At one point he was yelling at 2 of the 3 officials at the same time over what sounded like the smallest infraction. Coach the boys and be a good leader. What he does is old.

Behavior like this is exactly why officials across are quitting at a record pace. NOBOBY wants to put up with the screaming coaches, lunatic parents and players with no respect. I understand getting heated over a call here and there but this is constant. He should be removed. Their AD and Superintendent clearly value winning over sportsmanship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC 12
‘Dale 2

There are only 2 good teams in Nassau this year. Garden City and South Side. The next group is decent but not very good - Wantagh, Manhasset, Farmingdale. The rest of the Power Conference is not very good - Syosset, Massapequa, CSH, and Port W. In that order.

Looks what's happened in the Nassau-Suffolk games so far. Except for GC and South Side, all the above Nassau team getting smoked by Suffolk teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks saying South Side has what it takes to take down GC this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale put up 2 goals against GC. slow that roll please..

Still early in the year, the Dalers are for real, that was just a hiccup, they’ll run the table going forward. Look forward the rematch! It’s going to be a Daler beatdown!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Folks saying South Side has what it takes to take down GC this year
easy guy... beating up on harborfields and Syosset is a little different then GC.. that CSH game was a lot closer then the score dictates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy hour started early for this guy. GC is gonna dominate SS

Like Reply Quote
A