BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,898
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought APEX was a technical school!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares he takes face offs on the circuit??? what happened to the other lil FO guy? he was a FOGO for them for years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He’s probably not taking FOs on the circuit….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where’s everyone going to be trying out for this year after their kid doesn’t play enough or their team stinks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So where’s everyone going to be trying out for this year after their kid doesn’t play enough or their team stinks
Just so wrong in many ways.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First weekend of Lacrosse this weekend. let’s go!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express East has 2 teams an A and B, doubt their AA team is entering in B tourneys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their is no AA parents wishful thinking!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The way the game is trending (sixes, Olympic rules), faceoffs could be a thing of the past in a few years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The way the game is trending (sixes, Olympic rules), faceoffs could be a thing of the past in a few years?

No because field and box still use them Unless sixes becomes the standard for college and hs then they will still need FO. Even in the PLL its going back to it in a way since they outlawed longpoles from taking them. I know next year with a rules change they are looking at faceoffs but we dont know what that is. Sixes is just a variation to allow more countries to field a team and a way for people to see a faster version of it that's not box. If they start sixes leauges then we could see a shift

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th grade club lacrosse and you talk about it like it’s the NFL free agency.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any play dates yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S coming down to MD this weekend to scrimmage against Next Level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL will double up on them, S2S is terrible

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are out for the LILJ All 91 Games!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 2031 team there jerky! If they had a team it would be the Rebels Stealth team. Everyone else isn’t good enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 2031 team there jerky! If they had a team it would be the Rebels Stealth team. Everyone else isn’t good enough

Written like a true Rebels parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Written like a true Rebels parent.

I’m a rebels dad. I obviously may be wrong. But I can’t see any of our parents saying anything like this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When naive Rebels parents ask “why all the detest”?, let’s remember this comment above

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When naive Rebels parents ask “why all the detest”?, let’s remember this comment above

Only like 4 parents come on here haha. Can't take any of this stuff as word.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only like 4 parents come on here haha. Can't take any of this stuff as word.

Very convinced it’s not a rebels parent, but someone else saying some things tongue in cheek.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve been told that 5th grade going into 6th is a tough year to start playing travel lacrosse, I guess too late. Any solid Nassau county programs that are good to start with as an entry point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not too late. BTB is who I would recommend. Dan is great trainer and gd guy for the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took my son to the Apex fall games last year as a 2030 5th grader and we both had a ton of fun.

If you're concerned about the value of the exposure for your 5th grader, I doubt it's a huge return on your $800 investment, but it was a blast and the coaches are current pro players who were a lot of fun for the kids to play with. It's not really a cut throat competitive vibe at all, it's more of a really fun weekend to spend with your kid with a lot of good players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve been told that 5th grade going into 6th is a tough year to start playing travel lacrosse, I guess too late. Any solid Nassau county programs that are good to start with as an entry point?

Does your son play any additional sports? At this age most teams are already set however there are several B teams in all programs that would be a good starting point to see if he likes it. You should also consider signing him up for your town PAL for starters before club lax. As all club lax is $

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I took my son to the Apex fall games last year as a 2030 5th grader and we both had a ton of fun.

If you're concerned about the value of the exposure for your 5th grader, I doubt it's a huge return on your $800 investment, but it was a blast and the coaches are current pro players who were a lot of fun for the kids to play with. It's not really a cut throat competitive vibe at all, it's more of a really fun weekend to spend with your kid with a lot of good players.

Yes. If you don’t mind spending 800 bucks for some extra lacrosse and travel then have at it. Most people do it for fomo. A lot of people do it so they can post that their kid got selected on instagram. Remember……if you get “invited” to something but have to pay to play…….its a money grab. Plain and simple. As long as you know what going in.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
PAL Kicked off this weekend!! It's always awesome to see club and town kids come together to play PAL. We played Garden City, I have been told they have 4+ teams per grade, how do you know if you are playing their top or bottom teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age its just for fun, most towns split their kids evenly across 2 teams. At the same time, don't let GC throw excuses out, they are lacking talent in this grad year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age its just for fun, most towns split their kids evenly across 2 teams. At the same time, don't let GC throw excuses out, they are lacking talent in this grad year.

I’m not a GC parent, nor affiliated with GC in anyway, but got to say that if GC has four teams, they’re doing it right with player development. No question GC will be a top team at this age group as they are with most age groups given class size and lax focus. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m not a GC parent, nor affiliated with GC in anyway, but got to say that if GC has four teams, they’re doing it right with player development. No question GC will be a top team at this age group as they are with most age groups given class size and lax focus. Good luck to all.

Agreed - towns like GC and manhasset have multiple teams that usually play in the A conference while others have 1 team. Makes their perceived rosters seem fairly thin but they develop many more players this way year in and year out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree it gets spread thin, but the comment above is fairly accurate GC is not good at this age group.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why are they not good at this age group? It seems like 2031s is a strong year for many PAL and Club teams. Do they just not have #'s @ this age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree it gets spread thin, but the comment above is fairly accurate GC is not good at this age group.

You are the same person that made the above comment. A lost person would make that comment once and only a L.O.S.E.R. would double down on that comment. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what, player development is the only important aspect of youth lacrosse. Pretty certain everyone would rather win a HS state championship over 5th grade bragging rights.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lack of talent at this age group in GC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed - towns like GC and manhasset have multiple teams that usually play in the A conference while others have 1 team. Makes their perceived rosters seem fairly thin but they develop many more players this way year in and year out.

I wouldn't really put those two in the same conversation at this age level. Manhasset is stacked and I believe they have two maybe three teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree GC is not where they need to be with this age group. Manhasset is much better.

Pat-Med is ok but like Stealth they rely on the twins to do all the work. Won't last much longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree GC is not where they need to be with this age group. Manhasset is much better.

Pat-Med is ok but like Stealth they rely on the twins to do all the work. Won't last much longer.

Clueless...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either you are the twins dad (or mom) or a really creepy dude. You’ve come on here multiple times saying stealth and now pat med are nothing without the twins. I’m going to say it’s one of their parents. If not you are a really creepy person who seems obsessed with 5th grade twins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like someone took the bait. The twins mom is obviously looking for reassurance her kids are the best.

Like Reply Quote
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard