BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,631
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 264 of 267 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He’s not going anywhere where he can’t be #1. Dad won’t allow it.
are we talking about the Hawks #1 goalie with the stocky build?
Spalding goalie

He was at the 2nd night of Hawks tryouts. Hawks are locking in the 2026 teams (mostly already existing players) for 2 years - no tryouts in the future - no movement between teams.

That doesn’t bode well for a team that lost 6 games in their last 2 tournaments along with their best offensive weapon.

I hope your kid was on the team and not some nut job that tracks another team this closely.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding goalie was also at 2nd night of Next Level tryouts....where does he end up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding goalie was also at 2nd night of Next Level tryouts....where does he end up?
Love seeing the Hawks implode. I hope he and his teammates end up where they are happy, and appreciated, BC and teammates go to another team and be happy you guys all deserve it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Players peaked in 7th grade. Let's please move on from discussing them. Let's talk about Predators!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He will never leave hawks. He can pretend all he wants, but he ain’t leaving.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that stinks for him. Playing for Rage has to be mentally draining. Hey only positive thing Rage did was cut the bald guys defender kid. At least now we don’t have to listen the kids mouth or the obnoxious dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lumber boy will be missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think he was cut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that stinks for him. Playing for Rage has to be mentally draining. Hey only positive thing Rage did was cut the bald guys defender kid. At least now we don’t have to listen the kids mouth or the obnoxious dad.

You're a real piece of work

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All American Team 91!!!! Total Embarassment. None of them should be on that team representing Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All American Team 91!!!! Total Embarassment. None of them should be on that team representing Baltimore.

First legit post on here in a long time. Well done Austin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s 91, they will blame it on lack of rain.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He loves to check his phone when coaching. Classy. Are they in the Burn group? I see all the Baltimore teams are losing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2026's are Command

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He loves to check his phone when coaching. Classy. Are they in the Burn group? I see all the Baltimore teams are losing.

So much talent in this area and politics inevitably ruin it for the boys more deserving or actually earned a spot. Club coaches should not be involved in the selection process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess the 91 coach picking his 91 players to play in All American didn’t pan out so well for him. Maybe next time he will actually pick the best players and win a few games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess the 91 coach picking his 91 players to play in All American didn’t pan out so well for him. Maybe next time he will actually pick the best players and win a few games.
Command group. The whole make up of the team based on who came to tryouts is a joke. Once again just showing the reputation of this event is going downhill really really quick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He loves to check his phone when coaching. Classy. Are they in the Burn group? I see all the Baltimore teams are losing.[/quote]

Guess the 91 coach picking his 91 players to play in All American didn’t pan out so well for him. Maybe next time he will actually pick the best players and win a few games.[/quote]
Command group. The whole make up of the team based on who came to tryouts is a joke. Once again just showing the reputation of this event is going downhill really really quick.[/quote]

Not his fault that all the talent went to Nike.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess the 91 coach picking his 91 players to play in All American didn’t pan out so well for him. Maybe next time he will actually pick the best players and win a few games.[/quote]
Command group. The whole make up of the team based on who came to tryouts is a joke. Once again just showing the reputation of this event is going downhill really really quick.[/quote]

Not his fault that all the talent went to Nike.[/quote]

Pretty sure he coached that talented Nike team to a 2-2 record

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
31 goals against Baltimore. That’s a record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not his fault that all the talent went to Nike.[/quote]

Definitely not true. There were plenty of other kids at tryouts who had more talent than the kids he picked. Kids on his 91 team were told they made the team before tryouts even happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s what happens when you have a 2027 goalie and the team 91 kid in net.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop feeding the beast by participating in these useless money grab showcases at the end of the summer when your kid should be at the beach. Problem solved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 kids from Maryland are below average players. Only Texas kid from that team deserved to make the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 kids from Maryland are below average players. Only Texas kid from that team deserved to make the team.
Anyone who chooses to play for 91 must assume your roster spot is up for grabs tourney to tourney. Not the team I want my kid on. “Hey your little Johnny is great for practice, but we’re bringing in others for actual games.” Plus they aren’t even a good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of the 91 players go to Gilman!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Texas kid is no better. Selfish and no lax IQ. Does know how to hustle for a GB.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no one is going to talk about how True at every age group is falling apart?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone who chooses to play for 91 must assume your roster spot is up for grabs tourney to tourney. Not the team I want my kid on. “Hey your little Johnny is great for practice, but we’re bringing in others for actual games.” Plus they aren’t even a good team.

91 is a class org . Players are the best and bringing in OOS players only make them better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Dad of the kid that plays for Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news

Lumber Boy was a big part of team, Him, Rage and Flat B made one heck of a team , and show on sidelines . Miss those days

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats worst is Baltimore boys overall. 3-10 from all groups, Burn, Command, Highlight .....and the Balt girls go undefeated in all three groups. Total Embarrassment to Boys .

I knew Baltimore was a big woke city, but I never thought that it would lose its masculinity so quick to the woman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats worst is Baltimore boys overall. 3-10 from all groups, Burn, Command, Highlight .....and the Balt girls go undefeated in all three groups. Total Embarrassment to Boys .

I knew Baltimore was a big woke city, but I never thought that it would lose its masculinity so quick to the woman.

PP def from Onley. Bro all the best were at Nike in early July. Not the best showing with OT loss to a good NJ team in quarter. Nike kids been at the beach for weeks. Nobody laxer playing a useless 5 day tournament after the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PP def from Onley. Bro all the best were at Nike in early July. Not the best showing with OT loss to a good NJ team in quarter. Nike kids been at the beach for weeks. Nobody laxer playing a useless 5 day tournament after the season.

Sadly, true Nike is getting the better players. At this time in the first year as rebranded NB it was a "B" tournament at the end of the summer season and stretched out over 5 days. Money making machine! The best where not all at NB and this will always be an issue as the boys will need to decide if they do both or one of them and at this point Nike is the chosen one even in the middle of the summer season on the back end of 4th of July. If they can get the best of the best at both then it doesn't matter. Politics and egos will make that hard to accomplish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No fun there at beach with all the girls staying behind to play lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the predictions for Terp Classic this weekend? I see a lot of top teams playing each other LIX, CRABS, Team 10. They also have the Hawks in the mix as well.

Who’s going undefeated who’s lucky enough to make it out with only 1 loss?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE, Crabs, Team 10 and Hawks will be a battle

None of the MD DC VA teams are playing anyone. Good job ducking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the predictions for Terp Classic this weekend? I see a lot of top teams playing each other LIX, CRABS, Team 10. They also have the Hawks in the mix as well.

Who’s going undefeated who’s lucky enough to make it out with only 1 loss?

Who cares it is the start of the recruiting circuit for the 26’s getting on the field and playing well in front of coaches is all the matters now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE, Crabs, Team 10 and Hawks will be a battle

None of the MD DC VA teams are playing anyone. Good job ducking
Hawks plays Crabs.