BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,570
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 261 of 267 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out the document called Seeding (can download from Tourney Machine) It says "The committee will then seed their respective divisions." So it didn't matter where a team finished on day 1, even if they lost both of their games, the "committee" seeded them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Annapolis Hawks Dad - can you explain to me how your team goes 0-2 and is the 21st seed in the championship bracket? Ahead of teams that are 1-1 and have a play in game like the Richmond Hawks? Asking for a friend.

Not a Hawks dad, so I'd have to look at it, but naptown doesn't just rank by record and goal differential. They have evaluators watching games to seed for bracket play. No choice but to do that in such a big tournament with only 2 games to rank off of. It is fair whether you like it or not
Strength of schedule.

Interesting. The 2 teams they lost to were ranked where in the top 100?

I think he was talking about tournament schedule Einstein.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks Dad - can you explain to me how your team goes 0-2 and is the 21st seed in the championship bracket? Ahead of teams that are 1-1 and have a play in game like the Richmond Hawks? Asking for a friend.

Not a Hawks dad, so I'd have to look at it, but naptown doesn't just rank by record and goal differential. They have evaluators watching games to seed for bracket play. No choice but to do that in such a big tournament with only 2 games to rank off of. It is fair whether you like it or not
Strength of schedule.

Sweet Lax Navy, Team 10 (Tigers) appear to be shells of the team they were last year and Hawks is still mediocre.

All 3 made it to the final 8, Ten still alive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks got blown-up by Mad Dog and Sweet Lax Navy lost to Next Level…my comment looks pretty accurate now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Naptown is good but not what it once was. Maybe the rain out a few years back changed it or the sale just not the same feel.The best teams have disappeared. Just a lot of national teams. Quality of play is less on those. After it was sold you can really tell the difference from my older guy. My 2030 here but my 26 and 25 at showcases instead. Heard from the 25s the colleges at the showcases. Back in the day this was the event.
Naptown is a shell of itself from 3/4 years ago. He got the money and ran....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks got blown-up by Mad Dog and Sweet Lax Navy lost to Next Level…my comment looks pretty accurate now.

Hawks win 2 of the 5 games played and supposed to be a top 10 team in the country. Obviously this team has been stuck in neutral since these kids were 12. Team just is not getting better to compete consistently against top competition. This was an embarrassment and changes in coaching and philosophy need to be made.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Hawks dad, so I'd have to look at it, but naptown doesn't just rank by record and goal differential. They have evaluators watching games to seed for bracket play. No choice but to do that in such a big tournament with only 2 games to rank off of. It is fair whether you like it or not[/quote]
Strength of schedule.[/quote]

Naptown is good but not what it once was. Maybe the rain out a few years back changed it or the sale just not the same feel.The best teams have disappeared. Just a lot of national teams. Quality of play is less on those. After it was sold you can really tell the difference from my older guy. My 2030 here but my 26 and 25 at showcases instead. Heard from the 25s the colleges at the showcases. Back in the day this was the event.[/quote]
Naptown is a shell of itself from 3/4 years ago. He got the money and ran....[/quote]

Thanks for posting. Was wondering what was going on. What is next big tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sorry but if you think Showcases are better than tournaments you need to get educated on the recruiting process. D1 coaches are paid to be at almost all of the showcases. That’s how they make extra money.

D1 coaches are definitely at Naptown. They have been in the area since the NHSLS session last week and were/are watching Crabfeast, Sweetlax, both NHSLS sessions and Naptown.

There are too many good kids at all these tournaments. Stop focusing on Club rankings and who wins tournaments.. They mean nothing. Coaches want to see kids playing with their teams, not playing showcase pickup ball. They also already have lists of kids they want to see play at the 2025 level following their sophomore varsity seasons.

That is why NHSLS was the recruiting event of last summer.

Lastly, no one is watching 2026 this summer. Zero, zilch, nada.

Boasting and criticizing teams performance on this site will not help your son get recruited. You are wasting time you could be spending on making something positive happen for your son. Put the keyboard down and get to work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks win 2 of the 5 games played and supposed to be a top 10 team in the country. Obviously this team has been stuck in neutral since these kids were 12. Team just is not getting better to compete consistently against top competition. This was an embarrassment and changes in coaching and philosophy need to be made.

Ironically, you've also been stuck in neutral since you were 12.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team has been and always designed around success and attention on one kid even at the expense of losing. Nothing else matter but "run em" And the tent on that clown show is slowly caving in!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't sleep on Maddog. Top 10 team in the country, maybe top 5. Watch em at 2pm today on ESPN+!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't sleep on Maddog. Top 10 team in the country, maybe top 5. Watch em at 2pm today on ESPN+!!

Next Level would like a word.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF National Championship. Crabfeast and NLF Open is over. Express is the champ already. Hint, club does not matter anymore you dopes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. There will be a lot of Maddog tents in the Naval Academy parking lot in a few hours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct. There will be a lot of Maddog tents in the Naval Academy parking lot in a few hours.

Parents, get there early so you can introduce yourselves to one another! lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to the #11, 18 and 32 teams and they beat the #18 and 60

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lumber boy taking his kid to Zingo”s. Needs to play for a winner!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches are paid to go to showcases and tournaments.Coaches are definitely sniffing around 26’s, getting names to start their recruiting book but no contact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? You're probably the guy who dismissed whatever two top 10 teams they just beat. It isnt about tournament wins now. If your kid is on a top tier team playing in top tier tournaments he is in a great position to get recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#11 will be #3 in the next release.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Sweet Lax Navy, Team 10 (Tigers) appear to be shells of the team they were last year and Hawks is still mediocre.

All 3 made it to the final 8, Ten still alive!

Considering Team Ten is fully revamped - won Sweetlax and made it to the Final 4 of Naptown I wouldn't say they are a shell of the team they were last year. 13 games in 5 days for most kids, any kid is alot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was the 91 goalie wearing a CHC helmet this weekend at Sweetlax? I thought he went to Gilman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express the new King in Southern Maryland. Hawks 2026 dying a slow death.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC Express the new King in Southern Maryland. Hawks 2026 dying a slow death.

Ha, I'm sure DC Express or even the Hawks are in Southern Maryland. Keep looking up at the crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was the 91 goalie wearing a CHC helmet this weekend at Sweetlax? I thought he went to Gilman.

You know why, Gilman is losing players in a big way. Management has given up on sports at this time. Not sure what future is for team or school teams ? Might be time to considerer B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know why, Gilman is losing players in a big way. Management has given up on sports at this time. Not sure what future is for team or school teams ? Might be time to considerer B.

He is going to learn real quick what it’s like playing at CH as he rides the bench for the next 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys lax dads might be the biggest DBs on planet earth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one who got pulled from the game when he was getting crushed by the other CH goalie’s team? Little kid couldn’t stop anything 🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boys lax dads might be the biggest DBs on planet earth.

I heard girls lax moms were worst Karen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Next Level the Dark Horse up and comer? They look good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one who got pulled from the game when he was getting crushed by the other CH goalie’s team? Little kid couldn’t stop anything 🤣

reevaluate your life choices my man, this isn't the way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just cause your son is not as good a goalie as him, no need to talk bad about him, Have your son " Hit The Wall"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just cause your son is not as good a goalie as him, no need to talk bad about him, Have your son " Hit The Wall"

No, not a goalie parent. Just someone who watched that game between my son’s games. Pretty sure the final score was something like NL-10 Team 91-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, not a goalie parent. Just someone who watched that game between my son’s games. Pretty sure the final score was something like NL-10 Team 91-2

NL 26 is averaging 10 goals a game this summer so I dont see a problem with the boys performance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were just strolling by a random game between your sons games and then came on here denigrating the goalie on one of the teams? C’mon man, nobody gonna believe that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to love the attention Next Level is getting after one tournament where they did well with guest players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a liar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to love the attention Next Level is getting after one tournament where they did well with guest players.

Sorry but there have been no guest players on NL 2026 this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL is good. No guest players. Sweetlax game was never in question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but there have been no guest players on NL 2026 this summer.
Ok.

Like Reply Quote
Page 261 of 267 1 2 259 260 261 262 263 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard