BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 260 of 267 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs beat 2 top ten teams last week
Hawks beat 2 top ten teams this week

FCA, 91, True and DCE and name another area team have yet to see the finals.

If you think any college coach is looking at the 26’s now you are mistaken. They are buttoning up the 24’s and 25’s right now. Ranking mean nothing g to anyone but Millon who makes sure everyone knows his kid is #1. Oh and AJ Marsh was named player of the year not a Millon

Million deserved it much more. Fix was in,

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks 26 just out crabs in notice

Will they play each other this summer?
They avoid each other.

Hawks still chasing trophies at recruiting time. Usual stuff, bad coaching, and will not play real teams.Why the few players they have should join Crabs and 91.

Why would any Hawks player or family go to 91MD - you have never beaten Hawks in the last 3.4, 5 years or more
Better Coaching and better chance of getting on a D1 team. Keep it real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kids from 91 are playing well, the 91 kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 I1 26 kids showing big at showcase events. Can’t say the same for Hawks kids. REASON ENOUGH.

And zero college coaches saw a second of 26 games. Thanks for the money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons coach of the ECD showcase team told them it didn’t matter, not a single college coaches would be watching them and it was just for fun and an experience. A coach, hired by millon. It doesn’t matter at this point. Now come fall and spring it will start to matter, but not this summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did any 26 91 kid make Varsity as a 9th grader in MIAA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No!!!!!!!
But don’t fret! They all made the all-showcase team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those 91 kids couldn't even make the the Gilman JV competitive!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No!!!!!!!

3-4 did not all

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No!!!!!!!

3-4 did not all
8 made the list. 3-4 were deserving. Point is when your head coach runs the event, you can play with your head in the ground and still make the list. Good job Austin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No!!!!!!!

3-4 did not all
8 made the list. 3-4 were deserving. Point is when your head coach runs the event, you can play with your head in the ground and still make the list. Good job Austin.

Austin sniffs Mark’s farts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabfast and Naptown right around the corner. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse coming to the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabfast and Naptown right around the corner. Looking forward to lots of great lacrosse coming to the area.
Both tournaments at multiple locations. It’s great to see the growth of the game, and it’s helps with parking. But none of the current matchups excite me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why ‘26 kids bolted from ML and went to NL, DCE and VLC? Hearing it was their high school coaches saying it was needed for better development.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is old news. Largely a case of the “grass is greener”, but should play for a team where they can be impact players and play against good competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why ‘26 kids bolted from ML and went to NL, DCE and VLC? Hearing it was their high school coaches saying it was needed for better development.

For the most part ML kids bolted for NL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Winning a game against Sweetlax is impressive. Congratulations on that.The Crabs however won a tournament against a number of great teams unlike the Hawks.King Crab still owns the area and will with the Crab Feast title coming.
When you control the Crabfeast narrative, I would hope you win.
This didn't age well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
King Crab is the King of the DMV after today!

When you control the Naptown narrative, I would hope you win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumbo Lump controls your mind but he doesn't control the weather. FInals matchup of Crabs vs. LI Express cancelled due to weather.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumbo Lump controls your mind but he doesn't control the weather. FInals matchup of Crabs vs. LI Express cancelled due to weather.
So why a score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way Crabs playing, They beat them by 4 to 5 . Say what you want, The King is a King for a reason .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way Crabs playing, They beat them by 4 to 5 . Say what you want, The King is a King for a reason .
You have no chance if beating CoachC ever. Sit down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical gas- lighting post by a parent (sadly) who has nothing better to do than stir the pot and create drama. At what point do you look in the mirror and say “I’m a great example to my kids”.

Signed - everyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical gas- lighting post by a parent (sadly) who has nothing better to do than stir the pot and create drama. At what point do you look in the mirror and say “I’m a great example to my kids”.

Signed - everyone
It’s his alter ego. His kids have no idea. Or do they……

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This aged well!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This aged well!!!

What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks Dad - can you explain to me how your team goes 0-2 and is the 21st seed in the championship bracket? Ahead of teams that are 1-1 and have a play in game like the Richmond Hawks? Asking for a friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Annapolis Hawks Dad - can you explain to me how your team goes 0-2 and is the 21st seed in the championship bracket? Ahead of teams that are 1-1 and have a play in game like the Richmond Hawks? Asking for a friend.

Not a Hawks dad, so I'd have to look at it, but naptown doesn't just rank by record and goal differential. They have evaluators watching games to seed for bracket play. No choice but to do that in such a big tournament with only 2 games to rank off of. It is fair whether you like it or not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a Hawks dad, so I'd have to look at it, but naptown doesn't just rank by record and goal differential. They have evaluators watching games to seed for bracket play. No choice but to do that in such a big tournament with only 2 games to rank off of. It is fair whether you like it or not

This definitely helps Hawks write their own script after 2 bad losses at their own tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happens in every tournament seeded like this. Always 0-2 teams ranked over 1-1 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Interesting. The 2 teams they lost to were ranked where in the top 100?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Interesting. The 2 teams they lost to were ranked where in the top 100?
Higher than the teams you played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweet Lax Navy, Team 10 (Tigers) appear to be shells of the team they were last year and Hawks is still mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Annapolis Hawks Dad - can you explain to me how your team goes 0-2 and is the 21st seed in the championship bracket? Ahead of teams that are 1-1 and have a play in game like the Richmond Hawks? Asking for a friend.

Who cares Richmond hawks went 1-4 at Naptown... appears the eye test was right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed - everyone
Sorry your feeling got hurt Karen, Crabs are playing well and had the better team that day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Signed - everyone
Sorry your feeling got hurt Karen, Crabs are playing well and had the better team that day.
They were not the better team. And they called the game so that they didn’t lose. At least be a man and admit it. LI was willing to ride out the quick storm. Crabs was quick to call the event over. FACTS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweet Lax Navy, Team 10 (Tigers) appear to be shells of the team they were last year and Hawks is still mediocre.
Yet according to Tourney Machine, all are still in the hunt for the Naptown ship. Where are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strength of schedule.

Naptown is good but not what it once was. Maybe the rain out a few years back changed it or the sale just not the same feel.The best teams have disappeared. Just a lot of national teams. Quality of play is less on those. After it was sold you can really tell the difference from my older guy. My 2030 here but my 26 and 25 at showcases instead. Heard from the 25s the colleges at the showcases. Back in the day this was the event.

Like Reply Quote
Page 260 of 267 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard