BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,729
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 98 of 132 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McD record v SPSG & GCG in 2021-2022: 0-6
McD record v SPSG & GCS in 2023 (so far): 2-0

To all those naysayers, maybe TC “finally” learned how to coach?
no, SPSG and GCS graduated a lot of talent from those years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe with an average goalie they can win a few more games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all those naysayers, maybe TC “finally” learned how to coach?

Or they brought in the No 1 recruit for the 2024 class……….and have some other awesome players.

Not the #1 recruit in the 2024 class JS................

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG does not deserve the hype…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a GCS parent of a girl who doesn't get much time, I hear the girls have too many distractions and aren’t disciplined. With a mix of social drama and faking injuries, the girls aren’t committed to winning. My daughter doesn't complain about playing time, she complains that she feels more dedicated than some starters…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or maybe with an average goalie they can win a few more games

This ^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP in protest after there loss the Spalding plans to Kneel during the National Anthem against SPSG to protest the recent "Transgendered Transfer" from CHC.
Sorry Spalding girls don’t kneel for the flag in protest, we respect the American Flag and we can think of better ways to protest than kneel. Just saying
What better ways to protest are there?
Kneeling is not one of them. Clearly by your woke comment you are for “boys” playing in girl sports. Shame and a sad time for girls in sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point. McD didn’t graduate any talent last year, except 9 senior starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a GCS parent of a girl who doesn't get much time, I hear the girls have too many distractions and aren’t disciplined. With a mix of social drama and faking injuries, the girls aren’t committed to winning. My daughter doesn't complain about playing time, she complains that she feels more dedicated than some starters…
darn son...is this the best you can come up with?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and the number 1 and 3 player in the country wasn't a big loss either.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and the number 1 and 3 player in the country wasn't a big loss either.
This is true. Much more cohesiveness now. The team will win it all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have lost ONE game. How are they not committed, disgruntled parent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 loss to a very good team. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but these trolls hammering the coaching, commitment and faking injuries at GCS is over the top. Need to push start time back at the Valley Inn by a couple of hours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 loss to a very good team. I don't even have a dog in this fight, but these trolls hammering the coaching, commitment and faking injuries at GCS is over the top. Need to push start time back at the Valley Inn by a couple of hours.
the Valley Inn depends on the SPSG mothers a couple of times a week. It makes for a very lucrative weekday in the bar business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comments on today's McD v GCS game? Saw McD took it 12-8.

Just loss number 1 of 4 coming for the Dragoons
GCS 10
BM 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS will lose 1 or 2 of their last 4 IAAM games. Maryvale game is a toss-up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Caught a girls high school game on ESPNU
How does McDonogh give up 10 goals???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

to be fair, the game was over early. 8-2 halfway through first half. Counsel never really had a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cool bro. Did your daughter watch it with you on the couch or was she outside in the yard hitting the bounce back?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freshman goalies who are still getting their feet wet in IAAM varsity action. Why don’t you ask about the saves? Oh wait, that would defeat the purpose of your post wouldn’t it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS have a stream?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When McD is ahead by so much, they put in the rest of the bench who is not used to playing. This includes defenders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS have a stream?

No BR took it with him when he got axed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS have a stream?

A stream of tears !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a stream. I will try to locate and post it. Audio on is essential. BR and his assistant are classy. BR yelling at a woman on the sideline because of the clock.Rh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freshman goalies who are still getting their feet wet in IAAM varsity action. Why don’t you ask about the saves? Oh wait, that would defeat the purpose of your post wouldn’t it.
Okay talk about the saves. Percentages and quality of saves. Go….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS 10
BM 6

GCS 7
MV 9

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the line on SPSG v GCS on Tues? Will MG try to win by more than 4 goals to show up McD and TC? Maryvale looking like dangerous #3 seed for playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad when PW has to get her husband to come on here and bash other people. Too many pre game drinks CW

There was a stream. I will try to locate and post it. Audio on is essential. BR and his assistant are classy. BR yelling at a woman on the sideline because of the clock.Rh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having watched the freshman goalie in club and now high school, I can say she holds her own. She has great composure, can direct her defense, she works hard on and off the field. She is focused and has high expectations. To say she is just getting her feet wet, I think her feet are already wet and she will be the best goalie in the IAAM. Before you say anything, no I am not related, no I do not have a daughter at MCD, no my daughter does not play club with her. I have watched her play from the sidelines and have been impressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the line on SPSG v GCS on Tues? Will MG try to win by more than 4 goals to show up McD and TC? Maryvale looking like dangerous #3 seed for playoffs.

Lots of fun playoff implications on Tuesday to keep an eye on
#2 SPSG coming off to strong wins vs #4 GCS looking to make up for a tough loss this weekend

#3 Maryvale coming off the high of a Saturday win vs #5 Spaulding on a 3 game conference winning streak

#7 NDP trying to make up for an embarrassing loss to SPSG last week and only 1 conference win this month takes on #8 Garrison that is coming off a big win in a very high scoring game against STM

May the odds ever be in your favor!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having watched the freshman goalie in club and now high school, I can say she holds her own. She has great composure, can direct her defense, she works hard on and off the field. She is focused and has high expectations. To say she is just getting her feet wet, I think her feet are already wet and she will be the best goalie in the IAAM. Before you say anything, no I am not related, no I do not have a daughter at MCD, no my daughter does not play club with her. I have watched her play from the sidelines and have been impressed.

“she works hard on and off the field. She is focused and has high expectations” Curious how you know this if you aren’t related and have only watched her play from the sidelines? You stalking her too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t that why freshman are often put on JV to develop and get their “feet wet”?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Always love how obvious these comments are:
Despite saying you are not, You are clearly either a relative, McD, or club teammate just based on what you are saying.
Let me break down why no one believes you.
A) you say you watched her in club and which would mean that you are a freshman parent(or making everyone else uncomfortable by going to watch girls lacrosse without a kid)
B)you say you have been watching her in high school, insinuating that you have seen her multiple times which wouldnt happen unless you are also on mcd(or you count the joke of a televised game against a really bad opponent where any goalie would have looked great)
C) as a freshman parent who is now at high school games(again assuming you are not an aforementioned pedophile of course) your daughter is either on jv or getting limited playing time with varsity. To make a blanket statement that she is better that some of these goalies who are recruited by top coaches to top programs shows either your ignorance or your full on ego and tie to this goalie.

Not suggesting she isn’t good or won’t be great, this post is just to stop both the [Censored] kissing and the absurd repeat comments that “I have no affiliation” everyone who reads this has an affiliation, just own it realize that no one believes these lies just to promote someone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS have a stream?

No BR took it with him when he got axed.
Took the dub with him too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Despite saying you are not, You are clearly either a relative, McD, or club teammate just based on what you are saying.
A) you say you watched her in club and which would mean that you are a freshman parent(or making everyone else uncomfortable by going to watch girls lacrosse without a kid)
B)you say you have been watching her in high school, insinuating that you have seen her multiple times which wouldnt happen unless you are also on mcd(or you count the joke of a televised game against a really bad opponent where any goalie would have looked great)
C) as a freshman parent who is now at high school games(again assuming you are not an aforementioned pedophile of course) your daughter is either on jv or getting limited playing time with varsity. To make a blanket statement that she is better that some of these goalies who are recruited by top coaches to top programs shows either your ignorance or your full on ego and tie to this goalie.

Not suggesting she isn’t good or won’t be great, this post is just to stop both the [Censored] kissing and the absurd repeat comments that “I have no affiliation” everyone who reads this has an affiliation, just own it realize that no one believes these lies just to promote someone
Well you sure told the OP! Sorry your daughter is on JV, and you feel slighted by this freshman getting playing time while your daughter will be continuously overlooked. I mean your public school is looking for a goalie. You daughter will always be second to the freshman goalie. Carry on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you sure told the OP! Sorry your daughter is on JV, and you feel slighted by this freshman getting playing time while your daughter will be continuously overlooked. I mean your public school is looking for a goalie. You daughter will always be second to the freshman goalie. Carry on

Do you even know how to read or are you just mistaking my comments for someone else? My daughter is neither a goalie, nor at MCD, nor on JV(not that any of that matters for this conversation). My post was about the absurdity that the person who posted has no affiliation to this goalie/MCD. She could be the next Megan Taylor for all I know, just stop pretending to provide feedback as a 3rd party when you are clearly not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#2 on the bench but #1 in her daddy’s heart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of this

Like Reply Quote
Page 98 of 132 1 2 96 97 98 99 100 131 132
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard