BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,663
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 97 of 132 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
RPCS lost to Towson because they were dead tired, coming off an overtime game the day before. Playing back to back games is why they lost to Towson They are 5-6 goals better than Towson

Hearing excuses. Score doesn’t show they are 5/6 points better. Upset your $30k can’t beat free?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Mount De Sales defence is terrifc led by stalwart uncommitted 2023 #7. She's a real killer out on the field and it is utterly shocked me that she has not gotten college looks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trolls have infiltrated this forum. For anyone who doesn't know, this forum is to be used by serious people and serious people only. Mostly used by players and parents to express their rather critiquing opinions. I have heard from and inside source that boys from MIAA counterpart schools have been posting satirical comments on this forum... and with the right amount of support, I will drop their names, school year, and college if committed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a reliable source that PW is telling the GCS girls to throw games to put next years coach off to a rough start. Country School kids have never been class and never will. Girls faking injuries is utterly unacceptable. Don’t get me started on the fact that a school that costs $33k a year doesn't even have an AD. Maybe should consider B league while they get their stuff together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trolls have infiltrated this forum. For anyone who doesn't know, this forum is to be used by serious people and serious people only. Mostly used by players and parents to express their rather critiquing opinions. I have heard from and inside source that boys from MIAA counterpart schools have been posting satirical comments on this forum... and with the right amount of support, I will drop their names, school year, and college if committed.
I totally agree

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so sad to hear... some of these boys need reality checks sooner rather than later....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am currently crying reading these messages from so called "trolls" I have been a dedicated member of this site for years now and I am in tears picking up my son from a rich Baltimore area private school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, these classes men are acting bonkers. They must have lost to the Quarter Zips…roll dons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It depends on what sticks they are playing with and other equipment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shafts balls and other neccesties!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Due to the overwhelming and consistent support from my previous post in regard to the trolls, I will begin the hint process. My first hint begins as so....

These players in this school are not in the countryside. In fact, they are the furthest from it. This eliminates many schools. The list will continue to be narrowed until we have our prime suspects.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding Boys touching things that aren't there's (This Forum). What's new?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any lines for the new game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP in protest after there loss the Spalding plans to Kneel during the National Anthem against SPSG to protest the recent "Transgendered Transfer" from CHC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NDP in protest after there loss the Spalding plans to Kneel during the National Anthem against SPSG to protest the recent "Transgendered Transfer" from CHC.
As they should

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Spalding girls don’t kneel for the flag in protest, we respect the American Flag and we can think of better ways to protest than kneel. Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Spalding girls don’t kneel for the flag in protest, we respect the American Flag and we can think of better ways to protest than kneel. Just saying

Although previous poster can barely type in english, he/him/his meant NDP plan to kneel. But it’s understandable you couldn’t figure it out as a Spaulding parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Comments on today's McD v GCS game? Saw McD took it 12-8.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just loss number 1 of 4 coming for the Dragoons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Although previous poster can barely type in english, he/him/his meant NDP plan to kneel. But it’s understandable you couldn’t figure it out as a Spaulding parent.
Assuming their pronouns is not very sensitive and it's Spalding not Spaulding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The “recruit” still gave up 8 goals to a GCS team that is overrated looks like SPSG will exploit that in the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curios if McD has concussion protocol. Star player hit during game, went out and threw up but went back in few minutes later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great game. Back and forth until the last 10 min. GCS defense just ran out of steam. For all the trashing of GCS on this forum, I expected a much different game. GCS has the ability to be back in the finals if they can finish the game against SPSG. McD is playing like a well oiled unit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curios if McD has concussion protocol. Star player hit during game, went out and threw up but went back in few minutes later.
Then you answered your own question, they don’t. #anythingforthewin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nah, they'll go 3-1 the rest of the regular season. They don't have the horses to keep up with SPSG, but MP hasn't proven to make that next jump just yet, and GCS seems to be able to pull out wins even when they play down to their competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GCS trainer in green long sleeve cleared her

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then you answered your own question, they don’t. #anythingforthewin

How did that girl come back into the game after that? Couldn’t even shake hands after the game for trying not to throw up again and again…….How did TC allow this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once you start faking injuries it never ends

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was up in carol county this last weekend knockin a few back and a buddy of mine on the coaching staff at gcs mentioned the team bringing in a 4 star recruit from Palo Alto for the 2024 season. Thoughts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Spaulding parent it’s good to see the program hold to their christian values when the rest of the league is falling to sin. smirk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was up in carol county this last weekend knockin a few back and a buddy of mine on the coaching staff at gcs mentioned the team bringing in a 4 star recruit from Palo Alto for the 2024 season. Thoughts?

It would make sense since they do not have many players to take the place of those leaving. Did those Carroll Cty peeps tell you if any other teams are getting recruits? smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Spaulding parent it’s good to see the program hold to their christian values when the rest of the league is falling to sin. smirk

Would assume a Spalding parent would know how to spell the name of the school their kid goes to, go figure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gcs really stole a major recruiting ground from spsg wow. Big news for the Dragons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS trainer in green long sleeve cleared her[/quote]

Not the case. Very poor judgement by TC. McD was the better team. Coach needs to think about player safety. The game was in hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What better ways to protest are there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's important to remember that sportsmanship is about respecting your opponents and the game itself. Bringing another team down or being overly critical of their performance is not only unkind but also reflects poorly on yourself and your team. don’t be mad be motivated!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team down in Catonsville has been throwing games this hole season while awaiting for their star players to make a run. As a Spaulding parent this hurts my heart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hunger strike.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD record v SPSG & GCG in 2021-2022: 0-6
McD record v SPSG & GCS in 2023 (so far): 2-0

To all those naysayers, maybe TC “finally” learned how to coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all those naysayers, maybe TC “finally” learned how to coach?

Or they brought in the No 1 recruit for the 2024 class……….and have some other awesome players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 97 of 132 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 131 132
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard