BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,742
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 95 of 132 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do they play for Hero’s??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Girls are migrating to St. Paul’s and McDonogh. However, teams always have there few favorites that they play. You see many talented girls sitting on the bench. Just know before you go.

Nobody at gfs can play at sp or mcd. They are already full with talent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear future private school high schoolers. Do yourself a favor …. Do NOT pick your school based on lax. And don’t pick a school where parents, club coaches, or parents who are club coaches will be the coach or have access and sway with the coach. It will only lead to frustration. Their children or their club players will always have preference and it will make you fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions
Spalding over McD 12-9
SPSG over Maryvale 14-7
Severn over Mount de sales 10-5
Roland Park over St Mary’s 9-3
Garrison over John Carroll 9-4

John Carroll over Garrison 10-9. Garrison’s defense runs it up the entire field without moving the ball, trying to run through 4-5 girls. Garrison’s offense runs through 2 girls who only pass to each other. I would be looking for another school if my daughter went there. It did not seem like the coaches were doing much to stop this from happening.
Seems like GF players number 5 and 6 are the only two that score or touch the ball. I did notice they only pass to eachother and the rest of the offense is just standing there watching those two move the ball and score. Looks like the coaching encourages this type of play and I agree I would be looking elsewhere to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Care to give more details? This seems like a pretty slanderous allegation. Better be correct

BR is the man. Best thing ever happened was having him coach my kids. And he does it the right way.

What is "the right way"?

Good question. What is the right way? Are you referring to the confrontation that he had with a parent at a local establishment?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions
Spalding over McD 12-9
SPSG over Maryvale 14-7

John Carroll over Garrison 10-9. Garrison’s defense runs it up the entire field without moving the ball, trying to run through 4-5 girls. Garrison’s offense runs through 2 girls who only pass to each other. I would be looking for another school if my daughter went there. It did not seem like the coaches were doing much to stop this from happening.

GFS has been like the past 2-3 years. They (along w/ NDP) are going to have an exodus. GCS has resorted to this type of play.

GFS coach is leaving after this season. Girls on the team are not happy with the selfishness of the two girls and it is definitely causing a divide on the team. The coach seems to be checked out and doesn’t address them and their non-team efforts. Games are lost when teams don’t work together. I wouldn’t be surprised to see girls, who would be key players if they were allowed to be more involved, going elsewhere.
Girls can transfer. But if they were rostered on a varsity team they have to sit out a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls can transfer. But if they were rostered on a varsity team they have to sit out a year.
Loophole City. Population a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions
Spalding over McD 12-9
SPSG over Maryvale 14-7

GFS has been like the past 2-3 years. They (along w/ NDP) are going to have an exodus. GCS has resorted to this type of play.

GFS coach is leaving after this season. Girls on the team are not happy with the selfishness of the two girls and it is definitely causing a divide on the team. The coach seems to be checked out and doesn’t address them and their non-team efforts. Games are lost when teams don’t work together. I wouldn’t be surprised to see girls, who would be key players if they were allowed to be more involved, going elsewhere.
I didn’t realize the girl the AD recruited from Severn sat out a year ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions
Spalding over McD 12-9
SPSG over Maryvale 14-7

I believe they only have to sit out a year if they transfer mid year and played a varsity sport in the fall or winter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions
Spalding over McD 12-9
SPSG over Maryvale 14-7

I believe they only have to sit out a year if they transfer mid year and played a varsity sport in the fall or winter.

That is correct. Here is the rule:

"Open Enrollment Period: An Open Enrollment Period will be offered for member and non-member student-athletes. From June 1 through September 1, student athletes transferring from any member or non-member school, may transfer to and participate in interscholastic athletics, at any level, without penalty."

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's SPSG/McD week. It's time for the SPSG mom's to get their schedule set.
11am Pickleball
1pm Lunch/Drinks at Valley Inn
3:30 head to McD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the schedule of the bench moms

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11am Pickleball

I love this comment annually, still not sure if they mean it as an insult or as a compliment. 🤷
Some good games today:
-NDP hoping to make amends for losing to ABC this weekend by taking on the public giant in Glenelg
-John Carroll hoping to surprise GCS like a few years ago
-Bryn Mayr looking to get their first W against St Mary’s
-Roland Park and Severn looking to both get a win after tough losses last week
- Mercy and Gerstell locking horns to stay out of relegation(if their was one)
- Spalding hoping to do better against SPSG than they fared last week against MCD
- Garrison have kept all games close despite a losing record with almost the same goals for and against looking to change their luck against Mount De Sales

Predictions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG will win against Spaulding and McD. Spaulding and McD both having trouble on draw/circle. SPSG will prevail again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11am Pickleball

I love this comment annually, still not sure if they mean it as an insult or as a compliment. 🤷
Some good games today:
-NDP hoping to make amends for losing to ABC this weekend by taking on the public giant in Glenelg
-John Carroll hoping to surprise GCS like a few years ago
-Bryn Mayr looking to get their first W against St Mary’s
-Roland Park and Severn looking to both get a win after tough losses last week
- Mercy and Gerstell locking horns to stay out of relegation(if their was one)
- Spalding hoping to do better against SPSG than they fared last week against MCD
- Garrison have kept all games close despite a losing record with almost the same goals for and against looking to change their luck against Mount De Sales

Predictions?

I am all over JC upsetting GCS. Rumor has it that GCS is imploding. Selfish play and lack of effort and coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions?[/quote]

I am all over JC upsetting GCS. Rumor has it that GCS is imploding. Selfish play and lack of effort and coaching.[/quote]

Not a chance as GCS will handily beat JC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am all over JC upsetting GCS. Rumor has it that GCS is imploding. Selfish play and lack of effort and coaching.
Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, Congrats to gcs on beating a team by 3 that won one game last year. I guess it’s better than the last game where they beat a team that came from the b division by 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad GCS won but heard they only have one incoming 27 player and a couple of current team is leaving. Eight seniors will be gone so how will they have a team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you ok? Did someone steal your shovel from the sand box?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right, Congrats to gcs on beating a team by 3 that won one game last year. I guess it’s better than the last game where they beat a team that came from the b division by 1
Better win with lesser of a team than last year says a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS is still a threat this year. Next year not so much.
New pecking order adds Maryvale and Spaulding as they both seem to have depth, so add them to the usuals in NDP, SPSG, McD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG still the clear favorite this year, although McD starting to come on at the moment, with a threat from GCS and to a lesser extent NDP. Watch out for Maryvale (and to a lesser extent Spaulding) in the playoffs.
Prime for an upset. Next year looks like McD should be the team to beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“That girl”, #42 had a third degree strain in both her hamstrings from preseason play. Most likely taking her out for most of the season until the last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know she is leaving and do you know who the new coach will be

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What clubs will have the top recruits getting looks this summer? Top recruits per position: Attack, Defense, middies, goalies, draw??? Sept 1 going to be exciting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has a nice class with strong offensive players at middie and attack while McD is coming in with some good middies but could use some attacks. Maryvale has lots of Heros girls, but most are not impact players other than a middie and Spaulding has one or two but nothing to write home about either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG still the clear favorite this year, although McD starting to come on at the moment, with a threat from GCS and to a lesser extent NDP. Watch out for Maryvale (and to a lesser extent Spaulding) in the playoffs.
Prime for an upset. Next year looks like McD should be the team to beat.
JC only has three seniors and should be very competitive next year. But, not sure if they will be able to compete with McD or others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has a nice class with strong offensive players at middie and attack while McD is coming in with some good middies but could use some attacks. Maryvale has lots of Heros girls, but most are not impact players other than a middie and Spaulding has one or two but nothing to write home about either

I have heard the same about SPGS, McD, and Spaulding. Maryvale whiffed on some, but still brought in some depth. Have to take into account the transfers from NDP to BM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS over Georgetown Visitation something McD could not do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS over Georgetown Visitation something McD could not do

Umm ok? Sick burn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All quiet on the SPSG v McD post-game chatter front this morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shh. No one outside those two schools wants to hear about it anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least MG didn't whine about injuries like last year when SPSG lost a regular season game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least MG didn't whine about injuries like last year when SPSG lost a regular season game

Is MG even coaching this team? Honest question. Thought she handed off control last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or speak to reporters claiming they lost because “we are a young team” (which they aren’t)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GCS #1 again, IAAM is house of the dragon once again and always

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS #1 again, IAAM is house of the dragon once again and always

GCS has most of their tough games in the next few weeks so enjoy your victory…..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm, what? Would expect both McD and SPSG to beat GCS this year. GCS has had weak results since NDP win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GCS A Champs 2023...you heard it here first. #rollgons

Like Reply Quote
Page 95 of 132 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 131 132
Quick Reply