BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,070
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 66 1 2 62 63 64 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cookie Monster with the crazy kid! Hope they don’t let him coach at Crabs! Worst coach ever besides Hiken!
Yeah

Haha!!! To bad the little monster won't see the field for KC.

LOL, you obviously have no clue. Just like his older brother never plays for Crabs? Right. That kid will be starting and agreements were made in that regard before the move was made. I know. You clearly do not.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cookie Monster with the crazy kid! Hope they don’t let him coach at Crabs! Worst coach ever besides Hiken!
Yeah

LOL, you obviously have no clue. Just like his older brother never plays for Crabs? Right. That kid will be starting and agreements were made in that regard before the move was made. I know. You clearly do not.

So you do control the narrative for your sons?! Is that why your son never came off the field 9th grade year of Loyola and basically ruined their offense and record? I’m sure Abrams is real happy with you! You don’t support the club team he runs and take your kids to play for Crabs! Why don’t you send your sons to BL and see how much playing time they get there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys had 13 year olds??? Settle down Karen.

Absolutely, looneys had 13 year olds 2-3. Two of them were starters. Not every kid is a holdback.

Wrong. Every kid on looneys was a hold back. Some of them were 2 year holdbacks.

I am looking at the roster buttmunch. THe above info is spot on.

The roster is not online, buttmunch. You must've gone to BL...

My son was on the team, and I have a copy of the roster.

Multiple 13 YO boys as of the end of the 2022 HoCo season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SC so far up coach U it’s embarrassing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah

So you do control the narrative for your sons?! Is that why your son never came off the field 9th grade year of Loyola and basically ruined their offense and record? I’m sure Abrams is real happy with you! You don’t support the club team he runs and take your kids to play for Crabs! Why don’t you send your sons to BL and see how much playing time they get there?

You guys need to take this conversation off this site. No specific kids should be discussed on here. Not cool.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to my high school. And play for my club. Or else.

No wonder loyola parents are eating their own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys had 13 year olds??? Settle down Karen.

Absolutely, looneys had 13 year olds 2-3. Two of them were starters. Not every kid is a holdback.

Wrong. Every kid on looneys was a hold back. Some of them were 2 year holdbacks.

I am looking at the roster buttmunch. THe above info is spot on.

The roster is not online, buttmunch. You must've gone to BL...

Multiple 13 YO boys as of the end of the 2022 HoCo season.

Team has just as many holdbacks as any other club team. I know of 5, possibly 6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did BC go to crabs? Guess they needed someone to keep the bench warm for the Boarders??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The roster is not online, buttmunch. You must've gone to BL...[/quote]

Multiple 13 YO boys as of the end of the 2022 HoCo season.[/quote]

Team has just as many holdbacks as any other club team. I know of 5, possibly 6.[/quote]

The argument is about whether there were 13 YO boys on the Looney's roster. Nobody is asserting there were no holdbacks.

Try and keep up BL grad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 2026 coach is heading back over to FCA? He tanked the Looney's 2026 team with negative culture and now he will take down another. How does this guy represent FCA?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did BC go to crabs? Guess they needed someone to keep the bench warm for the Boarders??

You are the problem in lacrosse. I wish I knew you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, this kids dad is everything that is wrong with lacrosse. He should not be a coach. Oh, and what would you do if you knew me? Sounds like you are a problem too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We’re both at the beach. Let’s hang out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough looneys guy!!! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U at purple moose hon?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U at purple moose hon?

No, the Bearded Clam - they have your wife's picture on the t-shirts now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, this kids dad is everything that is wrong with lacrosse. He should not be a coach. Oh, and what would you do if you knew me? Sounds like you are a problem too!

It wasn’t a threat. I wish I knew so I can know what kind of Richard would talk garbage about a dad and a kid anonymously.

Like I said, you are the problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn’t a threat. I wish I knew so I can know what kind of Richard would talk garbage about a dad and a kid anonymously.

You must not know Cookie that well. All that guy does is talk trash about other peoples kids. If you want to know what kind of Richard talk about a dad and his kids talk to Cookie! Not a good coach and not a good person!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must not know Cookie that well. All that guy does is talk trash about other peoples kids. If you want to know what kind of Richard talk about a dad and his kids talk to Cookie! Not a good coach and not a good person!

I know him very well and have for years. You are full of it. Very nice family. This forum is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know him very well and have for years. You are full of it. Very nice family. This forum is ridiculous.

Guess he didn’t coach your kids at Looney’s. He’s only for himself and his kids. You’re probably the same way if your friends with that creep and his weirdo son!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Craig….be nice. The boys will be at Loyola together

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U at purple moose hon?

No, the Bearded Clam - they have your wife's picture on the t-shirts now!

Ha Ha Ha...you win the internet today, sir!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard 2026 coach is heading back over to FCA? He tanked the Looney's 2026 team with negative culture and now he will take down another. How does this guy represent FCA?

What is his story? I’m sure the FCA parents would like to know especially since he “promised” Looneys kids spots on FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who had a kid leave 91 and blame the coaches, then blame the coaches at Looneys, now get ready to blame the coaches at Predators!!! “SIPP” your wine don’t chug it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who had a kid leave 91 and blame the coaches, then blame the coaches at Looneys, now get ready to blame the coaches at Predators!!! “SIPP” your wine don’t chug it.

This ☝️☝️!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, well if that is Sipps they should've heard how hard the Koras brothers were ripping on that kid during NHSLS. He wouldn't even run out the shots behind goal and was afraid of contact. He will never get on the field for LB just like his older brother

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the offers being made to some of these boys and not others, it is obvious that promises were made prior to tryouts to bring kids over to FCA. #shamtryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total sham. Little attack kid and large middie from looneys particularly. Parents were talking. They took these kids as a package and other kids who are much better weren’t offered.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is his story? I’m sure the FCA parents would like to know especially since he “promised” Looneys kids spots on FCA.
Half the FCA team was cut to make room for the Looneys kids and coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total sham. Little attack kid and large middie from looneys particularly. Parents were talking. They took these kids as a package and other kids who are much better weren’t offered.

So many better kids were passed on and those two are a perfect example. Neither see a varsity lacrosse field guaranteed. FCA is completely falling apart; deals vs talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA now top 5 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what positions were promised?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA top 5? Lol. Ok….. with B level looney players you added?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best looney player went to crabs? Why didn’t he get in on the FCA deal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So many better kids were passed on and those two are a perfect example. Neither see a varsity lacrosse field guaranteed. FCA is completely falling apart; deals vs talent.

A bit dramatic. Who was passed on. I’m betting a ome didn’t want to play for the old looneys coach and preferred to be on the white team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right but what do you expect? Clubs survive based on talent. At this point FCA doesn't have enough. If they can upgrade a couple positions while taking on pine riders why not? This is a mid level club. They'll never compete with Crabs at this age. They are mostly on age which means they will get better as the age difference narrows. It's not like they're holding back or bringing in out of state kids. No clue why the coach was part of the package?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A bit dramatic. Who was passed on. I’m betting a ome didn’t want to play for the old looneys coach and preferred to be on the white team.

You would know since you’re aiding in controlling offers. Remember we would be foolish if we didn’t think deals were being made before tryouts. I believe that was the statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA dumped half their team to take Looneys players and their coach. End of story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA dumped half their team to take Looneys players and their coach. End of story.

Not just dumped....if you feel you need better players, so be it, this is top level lacrosse. They straight up lied to existing players about the security of their position . Told some not to come to the 3rd tryout when they slid Looneys kids in and offered them their spot after a 1 hour "tryout" show. Not the most Christian way they could have done it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not just dumped....if you feel you need better players, so be it, this is top level lacrosse. They straight up lied to existing players about the security of their position . Told some not to come to the 3rd tryout when they slid Looneys kids in and offered them their spot after a 1 hour "tryout" show. Not the most Christian way they could have done it.

It’s sports. Not church. Hit the wall.

Like Reply Quote
Page 64 of 66 1 2 62 63 64 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard