BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,742
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 132 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
McD

If you include the talent already there, I agree. SPSG has strong defenders moving up/in. Maryvale, Severn and Good Counsel (WCAC) each have a few solid girls.

Minus goalie (which McD has none at the moment) few if any freshman will play. Thier best recruit/newcomer is not a freshman and will make an immediate impact. Though SP and GC still have a lot of talent returning and are the teams to beat.

Agreed, but the question was specifically about incoming freshmen. Not how many will make varsity or how much they will play.

Easy tiger mom. Not sure why the snide comment, unless you are a freshman mom that got her feelings hurt with the facts. The new world of college sports and the transfer portal, players and parents will need to be aware of both incoming freshman and transfers. This is trickling down to HS as a handful of girls are in the process of transfering and can impact their teams day 1.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD has two recruited freshman coming in. Goalie from M&D 26 and middie from Skywalkers.

Not much to brag about there. Two overrates

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, why go to SPSG when they only lose 2 starters from their Championship team ?

Great school, and you get to play for the best coach in the IAAM.

I am an SPSG parent, and I approved this message.

Less pressure to be a major impact immediately as well. Time to develop and learn as a role player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammerhead comes to the surface again! Sorry, DC is the best coach on that staff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, why go to SPSG when they only lose 2 starters from their Championship team ?

Maybe to learn under a quality coach, practice against quality players, develop a work ethic, earn a starting role instead of being handed one before you are ready to shine.
Or I guess you can go to a team just so you can start right away.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On another note...did anyone else notice that "Boys High School" thread in the Maryland Main Forum is missing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD has two recruited freshman coming in. Goalie from M&D 26 and middie from Skywalkers.

Why is a statement like this necessary

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you know this to be true...because?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth.

Haha - nice answer, very thought provoking?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m thinking the UNC Coaches daughter is a pretty good recruit for McD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On another note...did anyone else notice that "Boys High School" thread in the Maryland Main Forum is missing?

I think it's because someone exposed a kid who was playing 2+ years down. Truth hurts I guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's because someone exposed a kid who was playing 2+ years down. Truth hurts I guess.

I think it is because MDLax threatened a lawsuit over the postings present.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it back to the boys forum no one cares here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has the big transfer from Garrison coming over. Just another top player in the stable for the Glorious green.
it's good to be SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it back to the boys forum no one cares here

Where? Point the way…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SPSG has the big transfer from Garrison coming over. Just another top player in the stable for the Glorious green.
it's good to be SPSG.
Thanks BG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if its the 24, she's been at SPSG for a year already. tore her ACL the week after she transferred over to SPSG, so its not a new transfer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland teams win all 3 divisions at Lax for the Cure. Very impressive. Lots of talented players for years to watch in the IAAM!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girl's Lax coach was let go at Severna Park?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girl's Lax coach was let go at Severna Park?

Parents weren’t happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She had a great track record. Anyone know what happened ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents complained their daughters were not getting enough playing time. Got the AD on board with their Bs claims. AD said he wants equal playing time for the players NOT a winning team. So now what? Parents complain and everyone complies. Good Luck SP. AD is a coward

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ageee. 26 Goalie is a hot head and her parents are just the same. SW middie if you consider her a stellar player well McD will be disappointed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of the elite lax minds in the stands didn’t like how much their future tewarraton player got on field and coach messed up the state championship with her decisions and lineup.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of the elite lax minds in the stands didn’t like how much their future tewarraton player got on field and coach messed up the state championship with her decisions and lineup.

Couldn’t even beat Marriotts Ridge.
Maybe a change was needed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And it looks like you got your way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re a clown to think this way. Lots of coaches should be pushed out then and mommy and daddy will be happy till next season starts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ageee. 26 Goalie is a hot head and her parents are just the same. SW middie if you consider her a stellar player well McD will be disappointed.

Replying to something from a month ago? Take your jealousy elsewhere. Not a good look.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe a change was needed.[/quote]
And it looks like you got your way.[/quote]

Haha, no. Just on another team that beat both of them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well that went over like a lead zeppelin at RPCS. What a bust that parental-engineered situation turned out to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents complained their daughters were not getting enough playing time. Got the AD on board with their Bs claims. AD said he wants equal playing time for the players NOT a winning team. So now what? Parents complain and everyone complies. Good Luck SP. AD is a coward

Seems like an odd thing for AD to be concerned about, playing time? Someone in power have a kid on bench I guess?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like an odd thing for AD to be concerned about, playing time? Someone in power have a kid on bench I guess?

What is the reason then ? Too tough ? Didn’t win a state ? Parents complaints is biggest issue and most is how their kid is used.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the reason then ? Too tough ? Didn’t win a state ? Parents complaints is biggest issue and most is how their kid is used.

SP parents have a lot of pull when it comes to their budding Tewaaraton winners - not sure what more the coach or any coach would can do? It's not her job to make little Suzy SP happy- the coach's job is to win. Her resume speaks for itself. AD wants equal playing time for the players? I am sure Broadneck and all the other AA County schools are loving it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SP parents have a lot of pull when it comes to their budding Tewaaraton winners - not sure what more the coach or any coach would can do? It's not her job to make little Suzy SP happy- the coach's job is to win. Her resume speaks for itself. AD wants equal playing time for the players? I am sure Broadneck and all the other AA County schools are loving it!
Equal playing time but also fired for losing state championship game? SP parents will not be happy with losing. Maybe when you are beating a team 18-1 it is time to use some subs and get other players some playing time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out coached! Made it easy for Marriott's Ridge to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's total BS. Coach was outcoached. Sometimes changes are needed. Sometimes new blood is needed to energize a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not about equal playing time, but a team needing a fresh outlook for a group of very talented players. A team who wasn't used to their maximum capacity. A coach who didn't know how to use her bench or when to sub or call a timeout when the team started to fall apart. A team afraid to make a mistake in practice or on the field for fear of what might happen. The reliance of a couple key players to do all the work. No substitutions on the defense and no "plays" for the offense but left it up to the players to "figure it out" on the field. A coach who never said "I, as a coach, could have done better in that game" to the team but walked away from them and said the players "fell to their own mistakes". A head coach who allowed one of her assistant coaches to tell the bench not to cheer for the team and to shut up when they did cheer. Only the coach and the AD know why the coach was fired. There are always two sides to a story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any guesses on replacement? Promote from within or bring in a new face?

There's no shortage of talent in the rising sophomores - juniors. JV hasn't lost in a while.
And plenty of good MDU and other club players coming in. Lots to work with.

Like Reply Quote
Page 84 of 132 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 131 132
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard