BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 238 of 267 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell you what, we are in CT and staying in the same hotel as the Hawks. Mannn dem Hawks moms are getting lit, they drinking the dads under the table! Sooo loud when we got in we couldn’t hear a thing in the lobby. I think you guys got it all wrong all this time, it was the moms you needed to be concerned about not the dads! Lumberjack is MIA.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Tell you what, we are in CT and staying in the same hotel as the Hawks. Mannn dem Hawks moms are getting lit, they drinking the dads under the table! Sooo loud when we got in we couldn’t hear a thing in the lobby. I think you guys got it all wrong all this time, it was the moms you needed to be concerned about not the dads! Lumberjack is MIA.

Someone wishes they were a Hawks parent getting in on the action and fun. At this point I suspect your destiny is just watching the fun

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hats off to the Madlax coach!!!! Long ride home after being ejected

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game Towermen. In the end it could have gone either way. We still like to thank the Madlax coach for his antics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

are the Moms pretty and nice, or loaded with tats? Honestly the Dads draw so much attention to themselves that I have never noticed the Moms.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

are the Moms pretty and nice, or loaded with tats? Honestly the Dads draw so much attention to themselves that I have never noticed the Moms.

Not much to look at. One mom you can hear on the other side of the complex and her voice is piercing to the ears. They are pretty much like the Dads. Annoying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not much to look at. One mom you can hear on the other side of the complex and her voice is piercing to the ears. They are pretty much like the Dads. Annoying.

Love me some tatted, tough, Glen Burnie women!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a chance. Had a dismal showing at the Gauntlet in CT this weekend. Went 2-3 with loses to Eclipse and we’re spanked by Team 91. Guessing the need to find some more fly-ins or bring down a few more 24’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn’t such a great day to be a Crab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

& beating you!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad to hear about Looneys. Now those poor kids are looking for new teams. What happen? You pay all this money for a club team and it then falls apart

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is VLC 26 done for the season? Don't see them in CT at all.

Playing NLF next weekend. why do you care?

Ok Mr Tough guy, It was a very simple question asked in sincerity. Why so hostile?

Since you asked, keep in mind I feel no need to justify the question, but I will:
I have not seen them play since HoCo. I was interested to see if they added or lost players since, including not limited to the merge with the Cavaliers.
Happy? And thank you for the NLF response.

Thats Mister “Mr Tough guy” to you.

Cavs merger will impact this fall after tryouts. Currently operating as two 2026 VLC teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a chance. Had a dismal showing at the Gauntlet in CT this weekend. Went 2-3 with loses to Eclipse and we’re spanked by Team 91. Guessing the need to find some more fly-ins or bring down a few more 24’s.

Crabs 2-3 Lol imagine giving up 40 goals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game Towermen. In the end it could have gone either way. We still like to thank the Madlax coach for his antics.

What did he do?

I hope there was no warm up music with racial profanity like in their HoCo playoff game last year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Who cares if some parents are drinking it up and partying in a hotel. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs win NLF next week?

2025 Crabs have a good shot to win 2026 NLF championship!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did he do?

I hope there was no warm up music with racial profanity like in their HoCo playoff game last year!
LOL. That’s all the kids music these days!!! Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH. Can’t wait to hear the excuses when you are a ‘25 team playing down to win. Long way home from CT with f/o dad, poor kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did he do?

LOL. That’s all the kids music these days!!! Get over it.

Yes indeed, but most adults are smart enough not to play it so loudly that they get flagged for a UC penalty to start a playoff game man down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH. Can’t wait to hear the excuses when you are a ‘25 team playing down to win. Long way home from CT with f/o dad, poor kid.

No excuses. Played poorly vs Eclipse, lost 2 other games to better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What did he do?

Wasn't music. Didnt like a call late in the 4th. Berated the ref got a flag, grabbed the rule sheet and walked out to the ref yelling and got another and ejected. Likely cost his kids any chance of winning that game. He didnt seem to care too much afterwards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumors are flying….. crabs looking to load up with more 25s at tryouts today. On age kids are getting nervous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumors are flying….. crabs looking to load up with more 25s at tryouts today. On age kids are getting nervous.

King Crabs has the jets on the runway from TX, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, CA, WA, OR, PA, OH, MI, NJ, CO & beyond. They will also be picking up applications for the BL "International Boarding School" at the Crabs registration desk. On age local players should be registering for other clubs immediately. King loves older, bigger OOS, even if you are better, on age local.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

King Crabs has the jets on the runway from TX, AL, FL, GA, SC, NC, CA, WA, OR, PA, OH, MI, NJ, CO & beyond. They will also be picking up applications for the BL "International Boarding School" at the Crabs registration desk. On age local players should be registering for other clubs immediately. King loves older, bigger OOS, even if you are better, on age local.

My son is looking forward to the Challenge!! Tryouts start tonight!!!! Hope to see you there!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is looking forward to the Challenge!! Tryouts start tonight!!!! Hope to see you there!!

Wow a lot of post season drama for the Crabs - didn't know they had fallen so far?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow a lot of post season drama for the Crabs - didn't know they had fallen so far?

Are the crabs actually developing players or just collecting pieces and proclaiming superiority? It just seems like an MIAA political machine without a strong team dynamic or environment where players get better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the crabs actually developing players or just collecting pieces and proclaiming superiority? It just seems like an MIAA political machine without a strong team dynamic or environment where players get better.

^^^^^

Nailed it.

Some clubs build, some recruit. The club and coaches had very little to do with developing those boys. Most came from other programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^

Nailed it.

Some clubs build, some recruit. The club and coaches had very little to do with developing those boys. Most came from other programs.

moving forward, your sons High School will be developing him. Not his Club. Club's job is to get him playing time at the right Tournaments. Time for you all to stop being so petty and focus on the big picture.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thought we had a real squad when beat the crabs saturday and then saw they were down 10-1 to laxachusetts. guess they got the wrong holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is alot of movement this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thought we had a real squad when beat the crabs saturday and then saw they were down 10-1 to laxachusetts. guess they got the wrong holdbacks

Keep talking. We will be at NLF not at the Nike National All Star Games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Crabs lose the three games this past weekend to teams like Crabs, full of holdbacks? Or were the teams who beat Crabs on age kids?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Crabs lose the three games this past weekend to teams like Crabs, full of holdbacks? Or were the teams who beat Crabs on age kids?

On age- Up there most of the kids who play for those teams are in public school so they can’t hold back. Those teams have athletic kids that have been playing together for a really long time and they have coaches who know the players well (strengths, weaknesses) and actually understand the game because they played and probably most of their male relatives also played. Families wouldn’t tolerate out town guest players displacing their kids. It’s just a different world up there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On age- Up there most of the kids who play for those teams are in public school so they can’t hold back. Those teams have athletic kids that have been playing together for a really long time and they have coaches who know the players well (strengths, weaknesses) and actually understand the game because they played and probably most of their male relatives also played. Families wouldn’t tolerate out town guest players displacing their kids. It’s just a different world up there.
Sounds like a better lacrosse world to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a joke right? Everybody knows Laxachuettes Black is full of hold backs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No drama at all; just a bunch of trolls making a big deal out of a bad weekend. This Team will continue to grow and get better! Why aren't the Hawks and DCE in NLF?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% developing players. Bottom line is if your kid doesn't perform after countless practices and games he is going to get replaced. Just like in HS.....next man up. Just ask BL, CH, McD etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No drama at all; just a bunch of trolls making a big deal out of a bad weekend. This Team will continue to grow and get better! Why aren't the Hawks and DCE in NLF?
Because you will continue to add 2025 players and out-of-state players to do so. You are not continuing to grow and get better on your own. Stop pretending.

Like Reply Quote
Page 238 of 267 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard