BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,631
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 229 of 267 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
23 crabs team has 15 D1 commits and counting….

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What percentage of kids that played HOCO elite this spring will eventually play D1 lacrosse?

My guess is about 15%, so somewhere between 3-4 kids for each team. This is better then the national average of about 3% of HS lacrosse players.

This site has lots of chest pounding for 3 kids.

You’re guessing which means nothing.
You’re guessing your kid plays D1.

He isnt guessing, praying for some miracle,

Only the elite get to move to D1 . Takes a certain player and more than likely older player. If you even have to ask or think, start thinking D2 or D3 .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than half are 2022’s. Congrats besting kids a year younger and being noticed by college coach for doing so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23 crabs team today is much different from when they last played HOCO, many kids have dropped, new players arrive, crab older teams pull top players from other clubs. Crabs is an anomaly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA Blue 23, Hawks 23 both double digit D1commits

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More than half are 2022’s. Congrats besting kids a year younger and being noticed by college coach for doing so
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

Great job parents. Stealing spots from on age kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

How many kids start on the 2026 crabs are on age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

This questions has been asked 1000 times.......move on and focus on your son finding a club next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

The question has been asked many times because no parent or coach actually on the Crabs team will answer it, and nobody else can answer without guessing at least a bit. But I do know the Baltimore scene and the Crabs roster fairly well, and will make an educated guess. Defining "starter" to include 13 players (Fogo, LSM, SSDM, top 3 offensive middies), I estimate that either 1 or 2 will turn 15 after September 1 of this year. If anybody thinks I am off base, go ahead and say the positions of more than two players. (by the way, my son is a starter on a good team and throws on the the wall a lot, but thanks in advance for all the friendly advice that is surely coming my way!)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

The question has been asked many times because no parent or coach actually on the Crabs team will answer it, and nobody else can answer without guessing at least a bit. But I do know the Baltimore scene and the Crabs roster fairly well, and will make an educated guess. Defining "starter" to include 13 players (Fogo, LSM, SSDM, top 3 offensive middies), I estimate that either 1 or 2 will turn 15 after September 1 of this year. If anybody thinks I am off base, go ahead and say the positions of more than two players. (by the way, my son is a starter on a good team and throws on the the wall a lot, but thanks in advance for all the friendly advice that is surely coming my way!)
So, digging through all of your words that you just typed, you are saying there are only two holdbacks on crabs 2026. Hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great job parents. Stealing spots from on age kids.[/quote]

How many kids start on the 2026 crabs are on age?[/quote]

The question has been asked many times because no parent or coach actually on the Crabs team will answer it, and nobody else can answer without guessing at least a bit. But I do know the Baltimore scene and the Crabs roster fairly well, and will make an educated guess. Defining "starter" to include 13 players (Fogo, LSM, SSDM, top 3 offensive middies), I estimate that either 1 or 2 will turn 15 after September 1 of this year. If anybody thinks I am off base, go ahead and say the positions of more than two players. (by the way, my son is a starter on a good team and throws on the the wall a lot, but thanks in advance for all the friendly advice that is surely coming my way!)[/quote]

Feels like it needs to be repeated here,,,,, hit the wall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]23 crabs team has 15 D1 commits and counting….

So, digging through all of your words that you just typed, you are saying there are only two holdbacks on crabs 2026. Hilarious.

Uh, no. He's saying that there are only 2 non-holdback starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝🏻

Crabs Tryouts are July 11/12. The holdback game will be seen in HS as well so this is not going away. Good luck over the next 4 years whining to the HC about PT. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Grant Junior just announced he is re-launching his Evolve here in Baltimore as part of his new gig. The email says he is personally coaching the 26s. This will definitely draw from crabs and fca.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

Remember the olden days when your sons' team was dominant and everybody complained about THEIR holdbacks, and you said "only four," and told on age kids to "hit the wall" while you were laughing at them from the sidelines. I bet you miss those days.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

Remember the olden days when your sons' team was dominant and everybody complained about THEIR holdbacks, and you said "only four," and told on age kids to "hit the wall" while you were laughing at them from the sidelines. I bet you miss those days.....

We're all guessing that must have been around the time your son got cut or didn't make it. I bet your son is a pretty decent player. Unfortunately for him, his dad was completely unlikeable and subsequently spent a good portion of his 40s trolling a middle school lacrosse team every weekend on sidelines to a dwindling number of other dads who eventually all grew tired of his whining and on an anonymous message board.

Good luck to everyone this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

The Hawks detest does crack me up. I am sure if you tallied up their losses, all of our kids teams have many more over the last 3-4 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

The Hawks detest does crack me up. I am sure if you tallied up their losses, all of our kids teams have many more over the last 3-4 years

When it doesn’t matter. This team will be a shell of itself during HS when college coaches will begin to take notice of clubs/ players. Congratulations on your dominance during middle school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

We're all guessing that must have been around the time your son got cut or didn't make it. I bet your son is a pretty decent player. Unfortunately for him, his dad was completely unlikeable and subsequently spent a good portion of his 40s trolling a middle school lacrosse team every weekend on sidelines to a dwindling number of other dads who eventually all grew tired of his whining and on an anonymous message board.

Good luck to everyone this summer.

wrong on all counts, but nice try

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

brought the detest on themselves by their demeanor on the sidelines, and on this board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

brought the detest on themselves by their demeanor on the sidelines, and on this board.

I'd suspect that a decent amount of the Hawks dad posts aren't actually from Hawks dad. Just like every other team getting trolled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what Sweetlax Navy is?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Grant Junior just announced he is re-launching his Evolve here in Baltimore as part of his new gig. The email says he is personally coaching the 26s. This will definitely draw from crabs and fca.

Based on the numerous responses to the post my guess is it’s a bust. #predatorsnorth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on the numerous responses to the post my guess is it’s a bust. #predatorsnorth

I got the email and its not predators north. its evolve and looks legit. not saying its going to set the world on fire but definitely should leave a mark.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

I'd suspect that a decent amount of the Hawks dad posts aren't actually from Hawks dad. Just like every other team getting trolled.

probably true about the posts, but not the sideline behavior. the two Dads have come to define that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will be in name only and show up for one practice and do very little except talk. .. He got fired from Hopkins , no the best coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators are the up and coming team Talk of Baltimore and Nation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

probably true about the posts, but not the sideline behavior. the two Dads have come to define that team.

If the Hawks are so irrelevant and past their prime you would think it’s past time for you to move on, but yet here we are. Just move on dude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Dads,

If the Hawks are so irrelevant and past their prime you would think it’s past time for you to move on, but yet here we are. Just move on dude.

Struck a nerve Hawks Dad? Feeling the heat of years past trash talk coming back to haunt you? Nah we will stick around for a while and enjoy the dumpster fire. 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks sidelines are the reason for the Hawks detest. End of story. If they showed even a remote amount of class or respect towards other people, players, and officials, they would be a great club to play for. No one wants to be associated with the sidelines anymore, unless you have the same attitude. Most don’t these days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks sidelines are the reason for the Hawks detest. End of story. If they showed even a remote amount of class or respect towards other people, players, and officials, they would be a great club to play for. No one wants to be associated with the sidelines anymore, unless you have the same attitude. Most don’t these days.

Yes. The Hawks are the only team with parents who behave badly. That's why everyone "detests" them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have talked to my share of parents that are great and have seen some that are not so great. I'm not talking about the Hawks, but about EVERY team, including my son's. Whatever team your son plays for is the same. If you disagree, you are blind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. The Hawks are the only team with parents who behave badly. That's why everyone "detests" them.

Ma'am trust me everyone has heard you crackling in the stands and the comments you have made; you are one of the reasons families are looking at other options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ma'am trust me everyone has heard you crackling in the stands and the comments you have made; you are one of the reasons families are looking at other options.

What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks Dads are learning a valuable life lesson, be nice to people on your way up the ladder, because you will pass them on your way down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks Dads are learning a valuable life lesson, be nice to people on your way up the ladder, because you will pass them on your way down.

This team is simply holding the ladder now and watching all the other teams climb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many people make up the majority of these posts? 3-4? Same S different day. Mostly replies are to their own post about holdbacks, Hawks, 91 dad or Saltwater moms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many people make up the majority of these posts? 3-4? Same S different day. Mostly replies are to their own post about holdbacks, Hawks, 91 dad or Saltwater moms.
No more than 5 people write these post, maybe 20-25 people actually read it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Lax rankings glitch out?

Like Reply Quote
Page 229 of 267 1 2 227 228 229 230 231 266 267
Quick Reply