BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 209 of 267 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is DCE going to be around for the 27’s? It appears like 26 will be the last team?
Huh? What is this cryptic message about?

Not cryptic at all. I was trying to find out when this year's tryouts would be and went to the site. The site's not updated for summer tryouts. The teams page isn't updated for the 25's or 26's. The founder's kid is a 2025 so I don't know if the club is going to continue. I emailed the contact page and got no response. The Facebook page has last year's tryouts pinned to the top and someone asked about this year's and there was no response. I think it's a valid concern.

Does anyone on botc know if they are going to be around for the 2027's next year?

I thought they didnt start until 8th grade??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is DCE going to be around for the 27’s? It appears like 26 will be the last team?

Not cryptic at all. I was trying to find out when this year's tryouts would be and went to the site. The site's not updated for summer tryouts. The teams page isn't updated for the 25's or 26's. The founder's kid is a 2025 so I don't know if the club is going to continue. I emailed the contact page and got no response. The Facebook page has last year's tryouts pinned to the top and someone asked about this year's and there was no response. I think it's a valid concern.

Does anyone on botc know if they are going to be around for the 2027's next year?

DCE doesn’t start their teams until 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

That's not exactly accurate. There are a number of kids from that Black Ops team on DCE, but many kids from that team play for other clubs. That said, I do think DCE stands a good shot of beating Hawks this season.
Black Ops is over, but for what it's worth other clubs = VLC (9 kids minus the only one to leave for DCE)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, that's the point. The class of 2027 enters 8th grade in the fall and it is sketchy whether DCE will be around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So many lost dads on here its pathetic. Sorry you never made JV

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

That's not exactly accurate. There are a number of kids from that Black Ops team on DCE, but many kids from that team play for other clubs. That said, I do think DCE stands a good shot of beating Hawks this season.
Black Ops is over, but for what it's worth other clubs = VLC (9 kids minus the only one to leave for DCE)

Then Hawks are much better this year as we lost to Blackops last summer and we just beat LI Express and Crabs, FACT!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once your teammates on DCX are in private/boarding school paying $70k a year, you’ll realize there is a difference between what YOU pay for lax and what a DCX parent pays for lax. Even now, some of your DCX teammates are floating that bill for lax. Look at former DCX rosters, it’s a fact.

Keeping up with the Jones’s is real life keeping up with the DCXers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

Then Hawks are much better this year as we lost to Blackops last summer and we just beat LI Express and Crabs, FACT!

What was the score of the VLC Game again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

including you, apparently

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, that's the point. The class of 2027 enters 8th grade in the fall and it is sketchy whether DCE will be around.

No, its not sketchy. BLC stops in 7th and DCE begins in 8th. That is not changing after this year as far as I am aware. A lot of BLC players end up at DCE, along with other DMV area players that come from other clubs. They will announce tryout dates for 2027s later in the season...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The message is not cryptic and I would love to know the answer, because I have a son who is a 2027 and the two good 2027 teams in the DMV (NextLevel and Madlax) are both a mess. If anybody knows plans about DCE 2027, please share!

There will be a DCE 2027 team. Just keep checking the website or send an email to info@dcelax.com. Goes to club director.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

What was the score of the VLC Game again?

Stop living in the past. That team is done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

you play on the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

👋👋👋👋👋

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try - played D1, hopefully your kid makes Varsity as a 12th grader who should be in 13th grade. No holdback here in my story. Another lost parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try - played D1, hopefully your kid makes Varsity as a 12th grader who should be in 13th grade. No holdback here in my story. Another lost parent.

How are you flexible enough to kiss your own 🍑? Definitely a hawks parent. 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suuuuure he did. We all believe you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suuuuure he did. We all believe you.
D1 Daddy, give it a rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing with “1 D” in college doesn’t make you a “D1” athlete.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Some interesting match-ups next weekend

Ill take 91 with a 6-5 win
In a battle of crazy goalie dad's I'll take DCE
Crabs easily
Hawks but Madlax will keep it close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does playing D1 lacrosse twenty or more years ago (either for real or BS) make you a more worthy lacrosse parent? On my sons team, it is the former D1 Dads who are the biggest tools, yelling at the kids and at the refs every week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

91 - 9 over FCA - 4
DCE - 7 over TRUE - 5
Crabs 14 over VLC - 13 - OT again
Hawks 10 over Madlax - 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does playing D1 lacrosse twenty or more years ago (either for real or BS) make you a more worthy lacrosse parent? On my sons team, it is the former D1 Dads who are the biggest tools, yelling at the kids and at the refs every week.

“If coach would just put *me* out there…I’d show these 8th graders how it’s done!”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“If coach would just put *me* out there…I’d show these 8th graders how it’s done!”

Some of these kids are approaching dad age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

First two predictions look good. I would flip the next two - Crabs will win but VLC will keep it close. Hawks will blow out MadLax. Hawks weakness is defense, but MadLax would have difficulty scoring on even the AAAA teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of these kids are approaching dad age.

can we stop talking about the crabs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

First two predictions look good. I would flip the next two - Crabs will win but VLC will keep it close. Hawks will blow out MadLax. Hawks weakness is defense, but MadLax would have difficulty scoring on even the AAAA teams.
Could we get a link for the live stream split screen of the 2 goalie dad's? That will be better than the Hawks Madlax game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I played D1 also. Mid 90s. My kid plays on a AAAA team. I think my kids team would beat my high school team and give my college team a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I played D1 also. Mid 90s. My kid plays on a AAAA team. I think my kids team would beat my high school team and give my college team a game.

Looney’s?😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi mr cook!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

Could we get a link for the live stream split screen of the 2 goalie dad's? That will be better than the Hawks Madlax game.
That would be great. Ever since PETA shut down the circus I don't get to see clowns anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

Don't know either Dad but they get a lot of attention on this forum, especially DCE. What is it that they do that is so entertaining?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The message is not cryptic and I would love to know the answer, because I have a son who is a 2027 and the two good 2027 teams in the DMV (NextLevel and Madlax) are both a mess. If anybody knows plans about DCE 2027, please share!

There will be a DCE 2027 team. Just keep checking the website or send an email to info@dcelax.com. Goes to club director.

Will agree that DCE does a horrible job keeping the website updated and communications is basically average. But the coaching is very good and they do a good job once the team is formed. There will be a 2027 team - but tryout information won't come out for a few months.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

Don't know either Dad but they get a lot of attention on this forum, especially DCE. What is it that they do that is so entertaining?

Starting to think this is one of the two extremely overweight bald dad's from Hawks talking to themselves. Seems they don't like DCE or True goalie dads. Good luck to their sons team and future endeavor's. I for one, will not be staking the kids and parents on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

Starting to think this is one of the two extremely overweight bald dad's from Hawks talking to themselves. Seems they don't like DCE or True goalie dads. Good luck to their sons team and future endeavor's. I for one, will not be staking the kids and parents on the sidelines.

Of course it is....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone ok? Hawks Dad? Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

Of course it is....

Then you must not know either dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone ok? Hawks Dad? Anyone?
I believe someone is waiting for an apology.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will roll
Focus on your summer tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA VS 91
TRUE VS DCE
VLC VS CRABS
HAWKS VS MADLAX

Crabs easily

You really can't sum up 6 years of chest pounding buffoonery without making it so long that somebody doesn't just type "TLDR"

Like Reply Quote
Page 209 of 267 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard