BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 208 of 267 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didnt the Hawks beat the Crabs just 3 weeks ago ago?

You seem like one of those people in America who use facts to make decisions. Unfortunately that’s not how America works. Feelings are much more important. The crabs daddy feels strongly that they are better than the hawks, even though the hawks completely do
I ate them.

I for one, do not think you should eat them. You should breathe and go outside with DCE dad and take a break.

Ha! But crabs are good! Meant to say “dominated”. But again, who doesn’t like crabs?!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem like one of those people in America who use facts to make decisions. Unfortunately that’s not how America works. Feelings are much more important. The crabs daddy feels strongly that they are better than the hawks, even though the hawks completely do
I ate them.

I for one, do not think you should eat them. You should breathe and go outside with DCE dad and take a break.

Ha! But crabs are good! Meant to say “dominated”. But again, who doesn’t like crabs?!!

Check the DCE STATS; what do you come up with?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I ate them.

Check the DCE STATS; what do you come up with?

Where do I find them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks DCE goalie dad. Most of us on here know your history with these teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a team he hasn’t played for?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does it matter; focus on your own kids development. The kid is a stud; my sons team played against him last week and he was one of the best players on the field. Stop by our game this week and I’ll tell you the same thing face to face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I ate them.
What if I post my "feelings" but they "self-identify" as "facts?" Does that help "my son's" ranking?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does it matter; focus on your own kids development. The kid is a stud; my sons team played against him last week and he was one of the best players on the field. Stop by our game this week and I’ll tell you the same thing face to face.

Please stop DCE goalie dad. You are not a very intelligent person overall and it is very obvious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok again DCE goalie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you need to pump your kid, what does that say?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such hostility for someone whose “sons team played against him”. Nice try dad. Answer the question, is there a team your son hasn’t played for? Why all the club hopping? Always looking for greener grass, becoming toxic to the team, combination of both?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such hostility for someone whose “sons team played against him”. Nice try dad. Answer the question, is there a team your son hasn’t played for? Why all the club hopping? Always looking for greener grass, becoming toxic to the team, combination of both?

DCE dad here (not the goalie's) why does it matter to all you brainiacs where the kid played? He is a great player and all the parents like him. Deal with it. I would say focus on your own kids but that won't really go anywhere. DCE has a lot of new kids and starting to find their rhythm as a team. Why don't you focus on your own teams development.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played for True, Hawks, and DCE, in that order, correct? If this is about greener grass, he is doing a nice job of choosing teams. Next stop Crabs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played for True, Hawks, and DCE, in that order, correct? If this is about greener grass, he is doing a nice job of choosing teams. Next stop Crabs?
Do what you got to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

Nobody should be faulted for leaving Hawks, it is a toxic environment for kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t forget the sidewinders 😱

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sidewinders too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

Says someone who got cut from the Hawks? Unless you are part of it, you have no idea what the environment is like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

Says someone who got cut from the Hawks? Unless you are part of it, you have no idea what the environment is like.

2026 Hawks peaked in 6th grade. Put that in your pipe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New US Club Lacrosse rankings out and there is no chance Crabs should be ranked ahead of the Hawks. Hawks beat the Crabs and Hawks beat Express. And Express should be ranked behind the Hawks. What a joke.

You care about youth sports way too much. Go outside and take a deep breathe

Here is how this ranking works at a basic level: Hawks are currently at 97.37 rating. They are playing 91 with a 94.87 rating. The difference being 2.5. The expectation, based on the formula, is that Hawks will win by 2.5 goals. For the Hawks to improve their rating they need to beat 91 by more than 2.5 goals. If the Hawks win by 2 or less goals they will hurt their rating. Likewise if 91 loses by 2 they still improve their rating because they did better than expected. After each week, the numbers are recalibrated based on actual results.

TLDR

Baloney, head to head is all that matters and all HOCO knows Hawks are the best.

The best who wins by 1 the last 2 games? Enjoy that upcoming easy win against 91.

Hawks were down a pretty key player vs True (my son's team). No one seems to be mentioning that. Probably because only True and Hawks parents watched the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

DCE dad here (not the goalie's) why does it matter to all you brainiacs where the kid played? He is a great player and all the parents like him. Deal with it. I would say focus on your own kids but that won't really go anywhere. DCE has a lot of new kids and starting to find their rhythm as a team. Why don't you focus on your own teams development.

You must be new here. The dad has thumped his chest and posted on here for years. As a result of that he has made himself, and by extension his son, a target for derision. My son knew the kid and thought he was a super nice humble kid. Or at least he was a few years ago. They are no longer around each other so they don't have that communication now. The attacks are not on a kid. They are on the condescending methods and the hubris of the father. When you repeatedly burn bridges on your way out of town you should expect it. I am happy you are enjoying playing with him now. If the pattern holds, you will be an ex team mate in. A couple of years too. Then you can decide if the criticism was fair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

LOL we all see the environment on the sidelines every Saturday; do you (2) think no one can hear what you are saying? What is amazing is the constant awareness of what other kids are doing; it is both 'creepy' and to be honest shows your insecurity about where your kids are at!! How's 2nd LSM treating you? Yep size matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

When has your team peaked? Or even better, when have they beaten them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

WSYL - see you soon

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Played for True, Hawks, and DCE, in that order, correct? If this is about greener grass, he is doing a nice job of choosing teams. Next stop Crabs?
Do what you got to.

WSYL - see you soon

When will that WSYL team play again?? thought so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]New US Club Lacrosse rankings out and there is no chance Crabs should be ranked ahead of the Hawks. Hawks beat the Crabs and Hawks beat Express. And Express should be ranked behind the Hawks. What a joke.

Here is how this ranking works at a basic level: Hawks are currently at 97.37 rating. They are playing 91 with a 94.87 rating. The difference being 2.5. The expectation, based on the formula, is that Hawks will win by 2.5 goals. For the Hawks to improve their rating they need to beat 91 by more than 2.5 goals. If the Hawks win by 2 or less goals they will hurt their rating. Likewise if 91 loses by 2 they still improve their rating because they did better than expected. After each week, the numbers are recalibrated based on actual results.

TLDR

Baloney, head to head is all that matters and all HOCO knows Hawks are the best.

The best who wins by 1 the last 2 games? Enjoy that upcoming easy win against 91.

Hawks were down a pretty key player vs True (my son's team). No one seems to be mentioning that. Probably because only True and Hawks parents watched the game.

What position(s) was missing? Hurt? Sick? Driver's Ed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

That's not exactly accurate. There are a number of kids from that Black Ops team on DCE, but many kids from that team play for other clubs. That said, I do think DCE stands a good shot of beating Hawks this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

That's not exactly accurate. There are a number of kids from that Black Ops team on DCE, but many kids from that team play for other clubs. That said, I do think DCE stands a good shot of beating Hawks this season.

FO - Hawks
Midfield - Even
Attack - Even
GK - DCE
Coaching - DCE

DCE wins with better coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

FO - Hawks
Midfield - Even
Attack - Even
GK - DCE
Coaching - DCE

Toss up on male fragility.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do what you got to.

LOL we all see the environment on the sidelines every Saturday; do you (2) think no one can hear what you are saying? What is amazing is the constant awareness of what other kids are doing; it is both 'creepy' and to be honest shows your insecurity about where your kids are at!! How's 2nd LSM treating you? Yep size matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is DCE going to be around for the 27’s? It appears like 26 will be the last team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is DCE going to be around for the 27’s? It appears like 26 will be the last team?
Huh? What is this cryptic message about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

FO - Hawks
Midfield - Even
Attack - Even
GK - DCE
Coaching - DCE

DCE is blessed to have the richest parents who will pay for year round training from their ‘coach’ or his associates. They will be good for 2 years, then they will fizzle out when you can’t pay to grind. If you have unlimited funds, willing to play in tournaments to pad the coaches/directors pockets, DCE is for you. If you want to be developed, and work, look elsewhere.

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: Duplicate quotes and wrong reply location
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The message is not cryptic and I would love to know the answer, because I have a son who is a 2027 and the two good 2027 teams in the DMV (NextLevel and Madlax) are both a mess. If anybody knows plans about DCE 2027, please share!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not cryptic at all. I was trying to find out when this year's tryouts would be and went to the site. The site's not updated for summer tryouts. The teams page isn't updated for the 25's or 26's. The founder's kid is a 2025 so I don't know if the club is going to continue. I emailed the contact page and got no response. The Facebook page has last year's tryouts pinned to the top and someone asked about this year's and there was no response. I think it's a valid concern.

Does anyone on botc know if they are going to be around for the 2027's next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

FO - Hawks
Midfield - Even
Attack - Even
GK - DCE
Coaching - DCE

DCE is blessed to have the richest parents who will pay for year round training from their ‘coach’ or his associates. They will be good for 2 years, then they will fizzle out when you can’t pay to grind. If you have unlimited funds, willing to play in tournaments to pad the coaches/directors pockets, DCE is for you. If you want to be developed, and work, look elsewhere.

Was cut from DCE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh playing now as DCE.

FO - Hawks
Midfield - Even
Attack - Even
GK - DCE
Coaching - DCE

Well that is a new one. Are the parents of DCE richer and more willing to pay for coaching, travel, tournaments than VLC, MadLax, Crabs, Hawks? My son is on one of those teams and I'm pretty sure that I spend as much on lacrosse as the average DCE family. Do DCE families go to tournaments in private jets or provide the players cocaine and hookers? Unless they are doing stuff like that, I don't see how they are spending more than the rest of us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well that is a new one. Are the parents of DCE richer and more willing to pay for coaching, travel, tournaments than VLC, MadLax, Crabs, Hawks? My son is on one of those teams and I'm pretty sure that I spend as much on lacrosse as the average DCE family. Do DCE families go to tournaments in private jets or provide the players cocaine and hookers? Unless they are doing stuff like that, I don't see how they are spending more than the rest of us.

Welp you just lost the D measuring contest peewee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ever notice it’s the players who aren’t keeping up with the most obnoxious Dads?

Like Reply Quote
Page 208 of 267 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard