BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,631
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 196 of 267 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No shortage of Dad's who like to tell people their kid is the best instead of letting their play doing the talk.
This.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs FO dad from FL
Hawks Def Dad and Goalie dad
91 attack dad
Looney's all dads
Did FL f/o kid take spot from local f/o kid? Bet that went over like a lead balloon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs FO dad from FL
Hawks Def Dad and Goalie dad
91 attack dad
Looney's all dads
Did FL f/o kid take spot from local f/o kid? Bet that went over like a lead balloon.

Based on what I saw yesterday it appears so and trust me it was not a good move! Local kid is much more talented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs parents, how can you allow the coach to speak to the kids that way? Guy crosses the line

What example do you have of him crossing the line?

Completely belittled a kid vs LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs parents, how can you allow the coach to speak to the kids that way? Guy crosses the line

That’s nothing coming from that coach.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is likely a post from a Hawks parent….which is ironic given some of the things the Hawks coach says.

☝️ So true! Rage is the worst!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Hawks vs Crabs game yesterday. MIAA Talent all over the field on both teams and on both sides of the ball. It is going to be fun watching these kids developed this year and during their HS careers. What is amazing is watching the friendships that have formed on the field between these two teams; if only the parents could follow their example.

I had a great time talking with Crab parents. It was a great day of lacrosse. The next 4 years qill be cool to see these kid at STM, BL, Spalding, Loyola, Gilman and McD

…losing to SJC, GP, PVI, G

So true! Enjoy your youth success....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A coach told a kid how it really is, boo hoo, go cry in the corner about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A coach told a kid how it really is, boo hoo, go cry in the corner about it.

Being tough on a kid is necessary as a coach. This man is an embarrassment. Disgusting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Hawks vs Crabs game yesterday. MIAA Talent all over the field on both teams and on both sides of the ball. It is going to be fun watching these kids developed this year and during their HS careers. What is amazing is watching the friendships that have formed on the field between these two teams; if only the parents could follow their example.

I had a great time talking with Crab parents. It was a great day of lacrosse. The next 4 years qill be cool to see these kid at STM, BL, Spalding, Loyola, Gilman and McD

Keep alienating the 3 or 4 Hawks kids not going to those schools next year while trying to prove some point. As if they are not good enough for you and the team. Other clubs will be happy to have them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep alienating the 3 or 4 Hawks kids not going to those schools next year while trying to prove some point. As if they are not good enough for you and the team. Other clubs will be happy to have them.
Happens everywhere. Play better and harder so that they can’t alienate you without losing, or find a new club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Looney's 26 team folding like the other age groups at Looney's did?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thoroughly enjoyed watching the Hawks vs Crabs game yesterday. MIAA Talent all over the field on both teams and on both sides of the ball. It is going to be fun watching these kids developed this year and during their HS careers. What is amazing is watching the friendships that have formed on the field between these two teams; if only the parents could follow their example.

Yeah I think you should consider another club. I am sure more talent is coming for the HS years. Keep Grinding

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not see how this club survives with no class below the 2026 level and really nothing above them other than the 2023s. Now add in the fact they are no longer in the Elite class, I see trouble on the horizon. I guess it depends on how well they do in the Summer Tournaments; I am not sure what they are playing in, but those will be a make or break for the team. My bet is they lose a few key players this summer to other clubs like FCA, 91 and Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most likely. New director and the coach seem to be running into the ground.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys is a good team. They should do well in the AAAA and will have good competitive games. Being in the elite would be a waste of time since some of the games would be so lopsided and not fun to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not see how this club survives with no class below the 2026 level and really nothing above them other than the 2023s. Now add in the fact they are no longer in the Elite class, I see trouble on the horizon. I guess it depends on how well they do in the Summer Tournaments; I am not sure what they are playing in, but those will be a make or break for the team. My bet is they lose a few key players this summer to other clubs like FCA, 91 and Crabs.

91 Dad. I watched the Play in game. At best, my bet is those players end up at Rock or Predators....the better one's at koopers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happens everywhere. Play better and harder so that they can’t alienate you without losing, or find a new club.

Agree completely. Youth sports, specifically lacrosse in known for kids "earning" their spot and time. Good luck to those parents who's kids just aren't working "harder", will be nice to see them in August, maybe sooner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 Dad. I watched the Play in game. At best, my bet is those players end up at Rock or Predators....the better one's at koopers.

There is still a lot of talent on that team, especially at attack. Crazy that team won the Fall Elite division a year ago and now they can't get in. What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is still a lot of talent on that team, especially at attack. Crazy that team won the Fall Elite division a year ago and now they can't get in. What happened?

The one attack is definitely an elite player; I can not see him staying there if the team is not playing top level competition/ tournaments. The goalie is very good as well in terms of elite level. I watched them play against FCA and maybe they did where down in the end but I feel AAAA is where the team needs to be in terms of overall talent. They get crushed at the elite level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one attack is definitely an elite player; I can not see him staying there if the team is not playing top level competition/ tournaments. The goalie is very good as well in terms of elite level. I watched them play against FCA and maybe they did where down in the end but I feel AAAA is where the team needs to be in terms of overall talent. They get crushed at the elite level.

When did they ever get crushed in Elite? They lost 4 1-goal games last season. They played the Hawks tougher than Crabs did in the regular season. They have never been crushed at the Elite level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last season is last season - teams change some getting better or some getting worse. ML, for example, may not win a game in Elite. Hawks and DCE will be the top two teams, followed by Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When did they ever get crushed in Elite? They lost 4 1-goal games last season. They played the Hawks tougher than Crabs did in the regular season. They have never been crushed at the Elite level.

Sir I watched the game on Sunday - the team is NOT ELITE and as stated so many times before the team lost what was considered its strength - Defense (4 1 goal games) as you stated. That team is not remotely close to where it was last year which is why they are in AAAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This chatter made me curious so I looked at Looney's scores from last spring, and they did not get "crushed" by anybody. They averaged six goals against per game, lost to the Crabs by 1, and the Hawks by 4. And as the PP said, 4 of their 7 losses were by one goal, and no loss was by more than 4.

I have no problem trimming elite down to 8 teams, which means that a couple of teams had to go, but I wonder about the agenda of people dumping on Looneys and saying that they cannot compete in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This chatter made me curious so I looked at Looney's scores from last spring, and they did not get "crushed" by anybody. They averaged six goals against per game, lost to the Crabs by 1, and the Hawks by 4. And as the PP said, 4 of their 7 losses were by one goal, and no loss was by more than 4.

I have no problem trimming elite down to 8 teams, which means that a couple of teams had to go, but I wonder about the agenda of people dumping on Looneys and saying that they cannot compete in the elite division.

They have since lost the entire defense to Crabs which was the biggest part of the 1 goal games everyone is discussing. No one is dumping on Looney's just stating facts; they are not the same team as last year and being moved to AAAA shows that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have since lost the entire defense to Crabs which was the biggest part of the 1 goal games everyone is discussing. No one is dumping on Looney's just stating facts; they are not the same team as last year and being moved to AAAA shows that.

Looney's beat VLC by 3-4 goals in a Fall tournament with the same team that played last Sunday. Your argument holds no weight whatsoever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait...what? You went to Columbia to watch other peoples' kids play lacrosse? That is the definition of a lost. I believe Looneys has lost to 91 a total of once over the years they've played each other...much to the chagrin of 91 attack dad...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's beat VLC by 3-4 goals in a Fall tournament with the same team that played last Sunday. Your argument holds no weight whatsoever.

Fall tournaments mean nothing. Kids miss fall tournaments for football, soccer, etc. There is no way to gauge how a team will do in the spring based on their fall record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall Teams typically don't have their full compliment of kids and your team lost to FCA Sunday so the argument stands; you're in AAAA and not relevant; move on!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last season is last season - teams change some getting better or some getting worse. ML, for example, may not win a game in Elite. Hawks and DCE will be the top two teams, followed by Crabs.

And DCE daddy is back trying to will his kid to relevance through posting on a message board. Thanks for taking off for a few days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The constant “you’re not relevant unless you’re on Crabs or Hawks” is pretty narrow minded and frankly stale. There are plenty of very relevant and talented teams in BOTH Elite and AAAA. Keep it moving or wait…..here’s a thought…. Start your own separate Crabs & Hawks only page. Who’s with me?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.Crabs
2.Hawks (tie)
2.True (tie)
4 DCE
5.VLC
6. MadLax
7.Team 91
8.FCA

You heard it here first sports fans.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The constant “you’re not relevant unless you’re on Crabs or Hawks” is pretty narrow minded and frankly stale. There are plenty of very relevant and talented teams in BOTH Elite and AAAA.

Name one????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The constant “you’re not relevant unless you’re on Crabs or Hawks” is pretty narrow minded and frankly stale. There are plenty of very relevant and talented teams in BOTH Elite and AAAA. Keep it moving or wait…..here’s a thought…. Start your own separate Crabs & Hawks only page. Who’s with me?

Looney dad with some fire; if only the team had that against the bottom of the barrel on Sunday. #NOTELITE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The constant “you’re not relevant unless you’re on Crabs or Hawks” is pretty narrow minded and frankly stale. There are plenty of very relevant and talented teams in BOTH Elite and AAAA.

Name one????

PREDS!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1.Crabs
2.Hawks (tie)
2.True (tie)
4 DCE
5.VLC
6. MadLax
7.Team 91
8.FCA

You heard it here first sports fans.

Hawks
Crabs
DCE
Madlax
True
VLC
FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a sign of how far MadLax 2026 has fallen that nobody talks about them. Go check out the 2028 Board and see all the MadLax talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedule trickling out......slowly.....True Annapolis vs 91 Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML vs DCE. We shall see who is “rundmv”. Right out of the gate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Saturday:
10-4 DCE express over ML
8-6 True over 91
12-2 Hawks over VLC