BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,570
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 190 of 267 1 2 188 189 190 191 192 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid is on age playing in Elite and I’m tired of all the whining on here. There’s a holdback thread filled with insecure 5th grade dads. Go there if you want to whine and cry. If your kid struggles against kids a year older than him now then he’s not going to be good enough to play at a high level anywhere over the next 6-8 years. Both because he’s just not talented and because his daddy keeps making excuses for him about it not being fair that he has to play (in most cases) kids 6-10 months older than him.

Since you are only here to poundd your chest, realize that others are here to pat your back. If your kid is on age and starts on a top 5 elite team, he is a talented player. Be proud of him. Recognize that people do have legitimate issues with clowns whose kids were not good enough or smart enough to play on age like your son. Unlike you, they chose to stack the deck for their kids . However , I am with you. Me and a coupe guys from the gym went to play a bunch of 3rd graders in kickball down on the play ground. We smoked them. It was awesome! But it's all good because Joey only reads at a second grade level so it's just like the kids who failed back.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is on age playing in Elite and I’m tired of all the whining on here. There’s a holdback thread filled with insecure 5th grade dads. Go there if you want to whine and cry. If your kid struggles against kids a year older than him now then he’s not going to be good enough to play at a high level anywhere over the next 6-8 years. Both because he’s just not talented and because his daddy keeps making excuses for him about it not being fair that he has to play (in most cases) kids 6-10 months older than him.

Since you are only here to poundd your chest, realize that others are here to pat your back. If your kid is on age and starts on a top 5 elite team, he is a talented player. Be proud of him. Recognize that people do have legitimate issues with clowns whose kids were not good enough or smart enough to play on age like your son. Unlike you, they chose to stack the deck for their kids . However , I am with you. Me and a coupe guys from the gym went to play a bunch of 3rd graders in kickball down on the play ground. We smoked them. It was awesome! But it's all good because Joey only reads at a second grade level so it's just like the kids who failed back.

There is much anger in you young Skywalker

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Jersey Express 2026 1-1-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
Philadelphia Freedom 2026 Red 1-2
LI Express 2026 1-2
Express NORTH 2026 Black 0-2-1
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Congratulations to the Tigers they deserved it, Hawks also played well, as did Express Channie, Crabs played clown teams and should have been 0-3 if they played Hawks, Express, and Tigers.

Relax Express and Crabs missing 5+ starters for each team. These teams love the detest though lol

How would teams be missing 5+ starters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A kid born in August or July is that much of a threat to you? What about the kid born in September? He would be only a few weeks younger, but that is okay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express North do?

Wierd how they were beating the Hawks Express at UMass but couldn't win a game today

Anyone know more about this?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wierd how they were beating the Hawks Express at UMass but couldn't win a game today

Express was missing key players because they were at the 13U WSYL North Qualifiers. Look at USCL's IG page yesterday. #99 is front and center on one of their posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had better players and coaches on the field that day. Let it go and move on, you will be better for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express was missing key players because they were at the 13U WSYL North Qualifiers. Look at USCL's IG page yesterday. #99 is front and center on one of their posts.

Keep telling yourself this Vinny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time for an update than Tigers, Sweetlax, Stealth, Hawks, Crabs, Express, Towermen, Mad Dogs National, Thunder, BBL, sound right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's fine, but we're talking about Express North's egg that they put up yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's fine, but we're talking about Express North's egg that they put up yesterday.

Some of the kids that they had at UMASS were probably busy with their HS team this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time for an update than Tigers, Sweetlax, Stealth, Hawks, Crabs, Express, Towermen, Mad Dogs National, Thunder, BBL, sound right?

March lacrosse does not matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Played them at Umass and this team was small compared to the team over the summer. Just goes to show you that the roster changes all the time just to win big tourneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

close

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some of the kids that they had at UMASS were probably busy with their HS team this weekend.

It's not your fault, it's not your fault. Keep letting it out. This is good therapy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this is very close and I would agree the Hawks are still the team to beat in HOCO - Crabs was not impressive at all yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this is very close and I would agree the Hawks are still the team to beat in HOCO - Crabs was not impressive at all yesterday.

Leading Edge should replace BBL on that list. Thunder has no business on that list at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leading Edge should replace BBL on that list. Thunder has no business on that list at all.

MadDog, BBL? Not great teams. Mohicans played better. Let's see how spring goes. Summer will be the real test.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MadDog, BBL? Not great teams. Mohicans played better. Let's see how spring goes. Summer will be the real test.

LXC should be top five with 2025 moving down again. Mad Dog National won three yesterday and beat the Hawks last summer. BBL much improved with 2025 moving down. Who have Mohicans beat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are the new #1

Hawks and Express got handled

Tigers are as much a 2026 team as 91 Maryland is a 2025 team. Get real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to know how many 2026 teams can claim they are ALL 2026 grads with no reclass on team. I know 1 Sweetlax upstate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it may be a bit premature to say that everyone is looking up at the tigers. Sweetlax has added new players and is stronger than ever and has not lost to them in 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are the new #1

Hawks and Express got handled

Tigers are as much a 2026 team as 91 Maryland is a 2025 team. Get real.

Eat your L again and move on. It's what happens when coaches know how to attract talent and build.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't understand. Why is it that Lax is the only sport where you kid "holds back a year " to prove how good he is. every other sport I know of you "play up a year when you are good. My "real 2026" is competing for a starting job on his varsity team in the Rochester NY area. Maybe I should hold him back? That will definitely show everyone how good he is.. ROFL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers, Express and Hawks all still pretty even. Express was missing 3 key players on Sunday. Hawks had it tied or a 1 goal game vs Tigers when they put back up goalie in. We'll see them all play again soon enough.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax 2026.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it may be a bit premature to say that everyone is looking up at the tigers. Sweetlax has added new players and is stronger than ever and has not lost to them in 2 years.

Cool story bro. Beat it back to the Sweetlax forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweetlax 2026.

So good Express North tied.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dads you realize kids are trolling you on this board? Let your kid play and enjoy it. Kids on the field become friends as it should be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still don't understand. Why is it that Lax is the only sport where you kid "holds back a year " to prove how good he is. every other sport I know of you "play up a year when you are good. My "real 2026" is competing for a starting job on his varsity team in the Rochester NY area. Maybe I should hold him back? That will definitely show everyone how good he is.. ROFL

You are delusional if you think holding back a kid only happens in lacrosse. Go watch an AAU basketball game. Go watch National Preps wrestling. Go watch UA Football Combine. It happens every where, in every sport. Its part of our culture, like it or not. Happy that your 8th grader is varsity ready. Speaks more to the (lack of) talent of the high school players than to that of your kid tho.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your 8th grader is competing for a varsity spot on his High School team? I am sure Duke is already giving him looks right? SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are delusional if you think holding back a kid only happens in lacrosse. Go watch an AAU basketball game. Go watch National Preps wrestling. Go watch UA Football Combine. It happens every where, in every sport. Its part of our culture, like it or not. Happy that your 8th grader is varsity ready. Speaks more to the (lack of) talent of the high school players than to that of your kid tho.

Wrestling too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK lets talk HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your 8th grader is competing for a varsity spot on his High School team? I am sure Duke is already giving him looks right? SMH

No, he said his 8th grade age kid, who is in 9th grade is competing for a starting spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, he said his 8th grade age kid, who is in 9th grade is competing for a starting spot.

You really aren't expecting the holdback Dad to be the kind of person who is encouraging reading or accurate fact-checking, are you?

If his son can't read and do school work on an 8th grade level it probably flows from somewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or is he saying the 8th grader is competing for a varsity spot? Some schools outside the MD area allow 8th graders to play varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and he goes to public since most privates have started already

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK lets talk HOCO.

Looks like HoCo solved the 10 team division problem by adding a AAAA level and limiting each division to 8 teams:

Elite:
NL
MLC
DCE Black
VLC
Crabs
True Annapolis Green
Hawks

AAAA
Cannons
Crabs Hardshells
Sidewinders
HoCo
TRW
Top Caliber
Looney's
FCA

AAA
Zingos Black
Dark Horse
Coastal Academy
Breakers Blue
Roughriders
Team Maryland White
DEC Orange
Kooper's

AA

A

B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and he goes to public since most privates have started already

How many 8 graders playing varsity in MIAA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK lets talk HOCO.

Looks like HoCo solved the 10 team division problem by adding a AAAA level and limiting each division to 8 teams:

Elite:
NL
MLC
DCE Black
VLC
Crabs
True Annapolis Green
Hawks

AAAA
Cannons
Crabs Hardshells
Sidewinders