BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 189 of 267 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How long is the Hawk's goalie out for?

What happened???

Lower body injury potentially out for while.

Uh oh. Do Hawks have a back up? I thought the back up goalie joined another team?

Last year's back up got cut and replaced. Now he is the backup for True.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing rumors that the spring HoCo schedule will be posted on the website tomorrow.
If it happens, someone new must be in charge. Otherwise you are getting your first game two days before the game and the rest of your schedule two weeks later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing rumors that the spring HoCo schedule will be posted on the website tomorrow.
If it happens, someone new must be in charge. Otherwise you are getting your first game two days before the game and the rest of your schedule two weeks later.

It's because of coaches complaining about what division they were put in by the "Competition Committee". So HOCO waits until after the Spring tournaments this and next weekend before they even make the final divisions alignments, then they make the schedule. It's a total cluster f.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the whining - in high school your kids will have to compete with older kids. In college you will have to compete against older men! The world isnt fair and it never has been. Work hard and overcome. Thats called being great

Tell me you have a kid that wasn’t good or smart enough to compete against kids his own age without telling me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long is the Hawk's goalie out for?

What happened???

Lower body injury potentially out for while.

Uh oh. Do Hawks have a back up? I thought the back up goalie joined another team?

Last year's back up got cut and replaced. Now he is the backup for True.

Hawks will be fine. Back up is just as good.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop the whining - in high school your kids will have to compete with older kids. In college you will have to compete against older men! The world isnt fair and it never has been. Work hard and overcome. Thats called being great

Tell me you have a kid that wasn’t good or smart enough to compete against kids his own age without telling me

My kid is on age playing at the Elite level and I agree with the above statement. Hard work pays off regardless of age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is on age playing at the Elite level and I agree with the above statement. Hard work pays off regardless of age.
Sure he is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your son was not able to keep up on age. When I was growing up, we had a word for boys whose parents arranged for them to play against younger kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure he is.

Play your own age if you're so good then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

👆 This was very funny. - holdback dad.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is on age playing at the Elite level and I agree

with the above statement. Hard work pays off regardless of age.
Sure he is.

We can discuss in detail on Saturdays. I’ll introduce you to my 14 yr old. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids currently at MIAA or WCAC schools (22’s&23’s) who are going D1 are on age?

Anyone want to take a stab at a percentage guess?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is on age playing in Elite and I’m tired of all the whining on here. There’s a holdback thread filled with insecure 5th grade dads. Go there if you want to whine and cry. If your kid struggles against kids a year older than him now then he’s not going to be good enough to play at a high level anywhere over the next 6-8 years. Both because he’s just not talented and because his daddy keeps making excuses for him about it not being fair that he has to play (in most cases) kids 6-10 months older than him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure he is.

I will introduce you to my 13 year old starter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids currently at MIAA or WCAC schools (22’s&23’s) who are going D1 are on age?

Anyone want to take a stab at a percentage guess?

5%?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw predictions for games today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is on age playing in Elite and I’m tired of all the whining on here. There’s a holdback thread filled with insecure 5th grade dads. Go there if you want to whine and cry. If your kid struggles against kids a year older than him now then he’s not going to be good enough to play at a high level anywhere over the next 6-8 years. Both because he’s just not talented and because his daddy keeps making excuses for him about it not being fair that he has to play (in most cases) kids 6-10 months older than him.

Lol, you are delusional. 6-10 months may be the case in 5th grade now. Let’s check back with you in a couple years , maybe 7/8th grade and see how you feel about the holdback situation? You may want to jump on the bandwagon earlier rather than later. It’s the way it is now, unfortunately! Until rules change, almost no chance of playing, being recruited by a top 5 D1college without being older. They don’t care about the 1 or 2 extra years. They just want to win!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw predictions for games today?

Crabs go 2-0 and then 3-0 next week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure he is.

I will introduce you to my 13 year old starter.

Born Aug. 2007. See you on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol, you are delusional. 6-10 months may be the case in 5th grade now. Let’s check back with you in a couple years , maybe 7/8th grade and see how you feel about the holdback situation? You may want to jump on the bandwagon earlier rather than later. It’s the way it is now, unfortunately! Until rules change, almost no chance of playing, being recruited by a top 5 D1college without being older. They don’t care about the 1 or 2 extra years. They just want to win!

I’m not holding my kid back. He doesn’t need it. I was talking to everyone complaining about holdbacks. Your reading comprehension makes me think you should have been held back a few times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs roll today and next week 5-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch, MD elite teams in March Invitational today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like original schedule for March Kickoff Invitational was cancelled and a smaller makeshift schedule put in place. Not a good showing for HoCo Elite teams that should be playing in AAA or lower.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh? I thought it got canceled? Did they end up playing games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Jersey Express 2026 1-1-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
Philadelphia Freedom 2026 Red 1-2
LI Express 2026 1-2
Express NORTH 2026 Black 0-2-1
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calm down. These were scrimmages. The idea of scrimmages is to play everyone to figure out your season. Sorry you hold so much stock in them. Have a safe trip home!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh? I thought it got canceled? Did they end up playing games?

Yes, with a reduced schedule and a different venue, results:

Mad Dog National 2026 Black 3-0
True IL Premier 2026 AA 2-0
Mad Dog National 2026 Gold 1-0
VLC 2026 1-1
Top Caliber 2026 1-1
Edge 2026 1-2
True IL Premier 2026 A 0-1
FCA 2026 Blue 0-2
Team 91 MD 2026 0-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are the new #1

Hawks and Express got handled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
LI Express 2026 1-2
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Congratulations to the Tigers they deserved it, Hawks also played well, as did Express Channie, Crabs played clown teams and should have been 0-3 if they played Hawks, Express, and Tigers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
LI Express 2026 1-2
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Tigers are truly the cream of the crop at the 2026 level. Everyone else is looking up at them. Put together one heck of team on the field with coaches that can't be matched. Looking forward to more battles with them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is up with Madlax going 0-3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express North do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I’m tired of you whining about people whining. Go post on FB how elite your kid is and stfu

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
LI Express 2026 1-2
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Tigers are truly the cream of the crop at the 2026 level. Everyone else is looking up at them. Put together one heck of team on the field with coaches that can't be matched. Looking forward to more battles with them.

Tigers coach doesn’t know the rules of the tournament. An embarrassment My son was saying our coach doesn’t know the rules and was arguing with the refs all game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
LI Express 2026 1-2
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Congratulations to the Tigers they deserved it, Hawks also played well, as did Express Channie, Crabs played clown teams and should have been 0-3 if they played Hawks, Express, and Tigers.

Relax Express and Crabs missing 5+ starters for each team. These teams love the detest though lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well I’m tired of you whining about people whining. Go post on FB how elite your kid is and stfu

It’s okay. There’s a lot of other things your son can do where athleticism (or intelligence if he carries your DNA) doesn’t matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are truly the cream of the crop at the 2026 level. Everyone else is looking up at them. Put together one heck of team on the field with coaches that can't be matched. Looking forward to more battles with them.[/quote]

This sounds like a tigers coach quote...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Express North do?

Wierd how they were beating the Hawks Express at UMass but couldn't win a game today

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Thaw results
Tigers XXVI Lacrosse 3-0
Crabs 2026 2-0
Annapolis Hawks 2026 2-1
NXT 2026 Black 2-1
Nationals LC 2026 1-1
LI Express 2026 1-2
Madlax-Capital 2026 0-3

Tigers coach doesn’t know the rules of the tournament. An embarrassment My son was saying our coach doesn’t know the rules and was arguing with the refs all game

Not a tigers fan but hawkward, such a hawks thing to say with a loss. Just accept the loss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are the new #1

Hawks and Express got handled

Anyone who knows these teams know they all respect each other. Good to see they all accepted hard schedules as usual to get better. Good job to all these teams, Crabs, and NXT.

Like Reply Quote
Page 189 of 267 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard