BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 149 of 267 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Predator parents/coaches aren't saying squat. They will be a good program. But none of these teams expect to be elite or compete at elite. HoCO won't let them in their first year of existence anyway. That smack talk is just coming from someone trying to give them a bad reputation. It was funny at first, but getting kinda old now.

I'm more interested in the top AAA teams from last year and bottom Elites. Wonder where they are playing this fall and where the movement will be next spring?

The Predators' coaches and their organization started "advertising" on this forum by very creepily pretending that they were a big deal at the end of every post. It has been just plain weird. The mocking was actually an amusing break for a bit. No one knows who/what they will be. They are earning their own bad reputation. As far as their level of play, they could be anywhere from FCA to True Baltimore.

As far as the potential change of leagues from AAA to Elite -
The top 5 were TRW Wolfpack Sidewinders, Top Caliber, Roughriders and Breakers. TRW Wolfpack was the class of AAA all spring. They did not lose until the finals. Sidewinders only lost Wolfpack in regular season and played very solidly; but they do not have the bigger kids necessary to play with the elites. Top Caliber added 5 kids who didn't play in the spring for the playoffs and beat Sidewinders and Wolfpack. If those 5 kids play all year, they should elevate to Elite, as should Wolfpack. As to who should move down, there is now the Crabs Hardshells, which will be the the kids from last year's elite team that got pushed down for the much talked about holdbacks. Predators (and their annoying marketing department) will likely also be AAA. That fills two spots if Top Caliber and Wolfpack and Top Caliber move up. They could do a ten team division at Elite. Ultimately the Elite division is mostly a two team race, Hawks and Crabs. True added some pieces, but they are likely the "best of the rest." Cannons and HoCo are also looking to jump from AA to AAA, with solid justification.. There was some rumors on this board that Roughriders was blowing up, which could knock them down, if any of that was even true. Breakers is a one player team. Outside of one midfielder the team is basically a AA team. Saltwater had a lousy spring; but a very solid summer. They could legitimately push their way into the upper echelons by spring. . .

Sorry you are so soft. Predators are just the talk from parents. Get use to it, new Sheriff

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes you did….. short, fat, lazy, no IQ and an obnoxious mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 @ McD
5 @ Gilman
2 @ Curley ( although B conference)
2 @ Culver
1 @ Philips Exeter
1 @ St P
1 @ Dulaney

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard that Crabs picked up a 15 yr/old out of state FO that puts their old FO guy to shame on the line and on the field. True? If so that’s too bad because I thought their old guy was good but I’m hearing this guy is a huge upgrade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 @ McD
5 @ Gilman
2 @ Curley ( although B conference)
2 @ Culver
1 @ Philips Exeter
1 @ St P
1 @ Dulaney

Making varsity isn’t “contributing at varsity” like the claim.
And this isn’t a strong list.
Gilman? St P? Curley? Dulaney? C’mon man.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Predator parents/coaches aren't saying squat. They will be a good program. But none of these teams expect to be elite or compete at elite. HoCO won't let them in their first year of existence anyway. That smack talk is just coming from someone trying to give them a bad reputation. It was funny at first, but getting kinda old now.

I'm more interested in the top AAA teams from last year and bottom Elites. Wonder where they are playing this fall and where the movement will be next spring?

The Predators' coaches and their organization started "advertising" on this forum by very creepily pretending that they were a big deal at the end of every post. It has been just plain weird. The mocking was actually an amusing break for a bit. No one knows who/what they will be. They are earning their own bad reputation. As far as their level of play, they could be anywhere from FCA to True Baltimore.

The top 5 were TRW Wolfpack Sidewinders, Top Caliber, Roughriders and Breakers. TRW Wolfpack was the class of AAA all spring. They did not lose until the finals. Sidewinders only lost Wolfpack in regular season and played very solidly; but they do not have the bigger kids necessary to play with the elites. Top Caliber added 5 kids who didn't play in the spring for the playoffs and beat Sidewinders and Wolfpack. If those 5 kids play all year, they should elevate to Elite, as should Wolfpack. As to who should move down, there is now the Crabs Hardshells, which will be the the kids from last year's elite team that got pushed down for the much talked about holdbacks. Predators (and their annoying marketing department) will likely also be AAA. That fills two spots if Top Caliber and Wolfpack and Top Caliber move up. They could do a ten team division at Elite. Ultimately the Elite division is mostly a two team race, Hawks and Crabs. True added some pieces, but they are likely the "best of the rest." Cannons and HoCo are also looking to jump from AA to AAA, with solid justification.. There was some rumors on this board that Roughriders was blowing up, which could knock them down, if any of that was even true. Breakers is a one player team. Outside of one midfielder the team is basically a AA team. Saltwater had a lousy spring; but a very solid summer. They could legitimately push their way into the upper echelons by spring. . .

Mostly accurate analysis. Not difficult to guess who wrote it. One question - you say that Top Caliber added five players for the spring HoCo playoffs? I thought that rosters were handed in before the start of the season and no additions were allowed. Can you or somebody explain how that happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom team in Elite should be given the option to move down if they are consistently at the bottom.

Top team in AAA should be given the option to move up to elite if they are consistently at the top.

New clubs should have to earn elite level by starting in AAA. AAA and AA should combine to have the bulk of the competitive teams and then the division should be split into brackets. You play your bracket teams in season to decide playoff seeding and then the two brackets face each other for playoffs.

Divisions of Elite, AAA, A and B can then made

Common Sense. Not rocket science.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom team in Elite should be given the option to move down if they are consistently at the bottom.

Top team in AAA should be given the option to move up to elite if they are consistently at the top.

New clubs should have to earn elite level by starting in AAA. AAA and AA should combine to have the bulk of the competitive teams and then the division should be split into brackets. You play your bracket teams in season to decide playoff seeding and then the two brackets face each other for playoffs.

This is generally how it's done in the yearly HoCo meeting. Any cases for movement up generally needs to be backed by previous spring and continued fall results. Movement down often happens via coaches who know what they have lost and request a demotion. New teams, no matter how promising, gotta play AAA before they graduate to Elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why can't we call them what they are? A, B, C and D divisions. Elite, AAA, AA, A... ha! That's like giving everyone participation trophies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just heard that Crabs picked up a 15 yr/old out of state FO that puts their old FO guy to shame on the line and on the field. True? If so that’s too bad because I thought their old guy was good but I’m hearing this guy is a huge upgrade.

I have no idea about his age but the kid will be the best FO at the 2026 level. Crabs will have the best 1/2 punch at X and with the other additions will be the team to beat in HOCO this year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no idea about his age but the kid will be the best FO at the 2026 level. Crabs will have the best 1/2 punch at X and with the other additions will be the team to beat in HOCO this year.

Who cares. This next six months is about getting into the right High School where you can maximize playing time and development. I could care less about how my kids team does in HoCo when teams haven’t even ramped up yet. Summer tournaments are way more important.

Hawks this, Crabs that….so boring.

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: belligerent
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only thing creepily is you failing to address why you are against Predators. Predators take a few players from your club? Worried the new club might pass your team by in a minute... Preadtors will be top 4 within the year. Who knows after that. Deal with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. This next six months is about getting into the right High School where you can maximize playing time and development. I could care less about how my kids team does in HoCo when teams haven’t even ramped up yet. Summer tournaments are way more important.

Sorry you son cant be on a top team. Hit The Wall !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both are soft compared to Predator. New Sheriff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry you son cant be on a top team. Hit The Wall !!

I guarantee my kid is better than yours. Go yell at him to hit the wall!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what school are you trying to get your son into? Here’s a hint; if you have the money he can go wherever he wants. Unless your kid is a D1 player you’re not getting a discount. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

We played 91 over the summer; handled them easily. 91 is obsolete at the 26 level. With the new additions and FO help I think we move into the top 3. And yes we added a kid from 91
Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

We played 91 over the summer; handled them easily. 91 is obsolete at the 26 level. With the new additions and FO help I think we move into the top 3. And yes we added a kid from 91

Idk anything about 91 but I can say that my son played several years with the FO you picked up from fca. Sorry but that kid isn’t going to be much help. And get ready for daddy to do a lot of (bad) sideline coaching. The other two that went over will be missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what school are you trying to get your son into? Here’s a hint; if you have the money he can go wherever he wants. Unless your kid is a D1 player you’re not getting a discount. Lol

Predators 2026 already has 14 D1 commits. Eight of them are for full rides. Sorry your kid isn't good enough to make Predators. There is really seriously a new sheriff in town!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When ignorance is given a keyboard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators 2026 already has 14 D1 commits. Eight of them are for full rides. Sorry your kid isn't good enough to make Predators. There is really seriously a new sheriff in town!

Got your numbers wrong. 2025 has 14 D1 commits', 2026 has 16 D1 commits'. Bigtime New Sheriff is riding high.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if my kid was offered a discount then he's going D1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Idk anything about 91 but I can say that my son played several years with the FO you picked up from fca. Sorry but that kid isn’t going to be much help. And get ready for daddy to do a lot of (bad) sideline coaching. The other two that went over will be missed.

The midfielder that came over will definitely help; fast and a great shot. I’m not sure which FO kid is coming but if it’s the defender I’m thinking of he is a goon with poor footwork. We watched him get run by on countless occasions by 2nd and 3rd string attackman during our game and then get frustrated and take a bad penalty. Hopefully Looneys still has their goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 91 kid wasn't playing at 91, but I'm sure he'll start for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will beat hawks and crabs this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 added 2 25 holdbacks, big defender that was hurt all year is back, and a huge attack man. . We already had best goalie and attack in 26. We will be a force to be reckoned with for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 added 2 25 holdbacks, big defender that was hurt all year is back, and a huge attack man. . We already had best goalie and attack in 26. We will be a force to be reckoned with for sure.

HAHA, you must have bumped your head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
easy…. 91 one has some good talent. No one is outstanding and none will have an impact at the high school level. They lost a bench warmer defender who has peaked and doesnt have the size (extremely over weight) , speed or skill set. The drop downs from 25 will help as well as a few new additions. Need better coaching. Coaching used to be the best in the league now one of the worst.

Crabs will be unbeatable…. most BL players left their club to join Crabs

Looneys will stink…. they lost all their talent to Crabs and the few decent kids left ( non BL students) to join 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will beat hawks and crabs this year

Needed the laugh today thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most improved team: 91
Team on decline: Hawks
Most overrated: Crabs
Team that should be in AAA: Looneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best goalie and best attack do not play for 91 and never have. Have fun with your new 25s. We are glad one of them is your headache now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only good thing good about the 26 91 team is watching the 2 buffoon dads. dense and dumber

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best goalie and best attack do not play for 91 and never have. Have fun with your new 25s. We are glad one of them is your headache now.

And soon he will be your kids nightmare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only good thing good about the 26 91 team is watching the 2 buffoon dads. dense and dumber

OUCH ! Thats gotta Hurt !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best goalie and attack are on Predators. Sorry your son couldn't make the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

☝️Never have and Never will. 💯

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what the poster meant was the Buffon dads think they are the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big deal. A 15 year old high school kid playing against 13 year old middle schoolers. Parents must be proud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big deal. A 15 year old high school kid playing against 13 year old middle schoolers. Parents must be proud
But they start turning 14 this fall, so that’s good.
Get over it if you want your kid playing varsity freshman year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But they start turning 14 this fall, so that’s good.
Get over it if you want your kid playing varsity freshman year.

Predators has more freshman on varsity than the new Sheriff in town whose sorry that his son couldn't make their team with a holdback hitting the wall ... or someething like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks in turmoil now with Hogan selling out. Kids will start leaving.
https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...oganlax-expands-lacrosse-portfolio/58351

Like Reply Quote
Page 149 of 267 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard