BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts390,576
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 148 of 267 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. True adds some top national talent while hawks added crabs rejects. NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
curious…. who and where do Loyola and Calvert Hall kids play in college

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True 26s looked good at tryouts. They will be challenging some of the top teams in the region. Mark my words.
Who are the coaches for 2026 True Green and White teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True 26s looked good at tryouts. They will be challenging some of the top teams in the region. Mark my words.

Everyone looks good at tryouts…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. True adds some top national talent while hawks added crabs rejects. NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

Will True be able to keep the scores within 10 this spring?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True should start by making formal offers, not the ambiguous “you have some spot on one of the teams” they did. My son had a friend who was on the team last year and got that offer. If you offer b, just do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Chief,,The new Sheriff in town is called Predators !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Gonna be embarrassing when we drop a 20 spot on some of you. Cant wait till the fall to see some of these so called "elite" teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True should start by making formal offers, not the ambiguous “you have some spot on one of the teams” they did. My son had a friend who was on the team last year and got that offer. If you offer b, just do it.

Let me guess. You need to register and pay before they tell you which team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess. You need to register and pay before they tell you which team.

I hear Predators has an even more ambiguous letter of acceptance. They are going to change the way people send ambiguous letters in North Baltimore. Just wait you'll see.. If you doubt me, I am sorry your son didn't get an ambiguously phrased letter.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Gonna be embarrassing when we drop a 20 spot on some of you. Cant wait till the fall to see some of these so called "elite" teams.

Which team? National, Maryland, Baltimore, or Annapolis

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many True teams are there now? Annapolis, Baltimore, DC, and some are fielding two teams at 2026? Are they all playing in top division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many True teams are there now? Annapolis, Baltimore, DC, and some are fielding two teams at 2026? Are they all playing in top division?

Don't forget True Northern Virginia!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age stop worrying about the club and focus on where your kid goes to school. If he wants to play D1 get him into a private school ASAP. That schools coach will get him on an elite club team. True has no local ties or connections so please do not waste money playing with them. It will do you no good!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age stop worrying about the club and focus on where your kid goes to school. If he wants to play D1 get him into a private school ASAP. That schools coach will get him on an elite club team. True has no local ties or connections so please do not waste money playing with them. It will do you no good!!

Incorrect and a very ignorant statement

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that Predators has even more incorrect and more ignorant statements. They are the talk of the town. Check them out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not arrogance…. very few oublic school players from MD play D1. Most every MIAA school have 5-6 per year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that Predators has even more incorrect and more ignorant statements. They are the talk of the town. Check them out.

True statement, Major talking going about Predator program and what impact it will have on Maryland lacrosse and Club scene. I have attended several different lacrosse related venues lately, and the big talk is Predators. Seems the are on the rise

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your fettish with them is starting to get concerning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Predator parents/coaches aren't saying squat. They will be a good program. But none of these teams expect to be elite or compete at elite. HoCO won't let them in their first year of existence anyway. That smack talk is just coming from someone trying to give them a bad reputation. It was funny at first, but getting kinda old now.

I'm more interested in the top AAA teams from last year and bottom Elites. Wonder where they are playing this fall and where the movement will be next spring?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Predator parents/coaches aren't saying squat. They will be a good program. But none of these teams expect to be elite or compete at elite. HoCO won't let them in their first year of existence anyway. That smack talk is just coming from someone trying to give them a bad reputation. It was funny at first, but getting kinda old now.

I'm more interested in the top AAA teams from last year and bottom Elites. Wonder where they are playing this fall and where the movement will be next spring?
HAHA...You said Predator parents and Predator Coaches...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA...You said Predator parents and Predator Coaches...

There have been many annoying people on this forum. This dude takes the cake! No - I will not mention your club's name

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Preds are weaker the koopers

Predators are Koopers of a few years ago when Koopers was winning everything. Now they have a HS to feed, it will be not fall apart like Koopers did and be a competition to Crabs and FCA in North Balt area

When was Koopers 2026 winning everything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Predators' coaches and their organization started "advertising" on this forum by very creepily pretending that they were a big deal at the end of every post. It has been just plain weird. The mocking was actually an amusing break for a bit. No one knows who/what they will be. They are earning their own bad reputation. As far as their level of play, they could be anywhere from FCA to True Baltimore.

As far as the potential change of leagues from AAA to Elite -
The top 5 were TRW Wolfpack Sidewinders, Top Caliber, Roughriders and Breakers. TRW Wolfpack was the class of AAA all spring. They did not lose until the finals. Sidewinders only lost Wolfpack in regular season and played very solidly; but they do not have the bigger kids necessary to play with the elites. Top Caliber added 5 kids who didn't play in the spring for the playoffs and beat Sidewinders and Wolfpack. If those 5 kids play all year, they should elevate to Elite, as should Wolfpack. As to who should move down, there is now the Crabs Hardshells, which will be the the kids from last year's elite team that got pushed down for the much talked about holdbacks. Predators (and their annoying marketing department) will likely also be AAA. That fills two spots if Top Caliber and Wolfpack and Top Caliber move up. They could do a ten team division at Elite. Ultimately the Elite division is mostly a two team race, Hawks and Crabs. True added some pieces, but they are likely the "best of the rest." Cannons and HoCo are also looking to jump from AA to AAA, with solid justification.. There was some rumors on this board that Roughriders was blowing up, which could knock them down, if any of that was even true. Breakers is a one player team. Outside of one midfielder the team is basically a AA team. Saltwater had a lousy spring; but a very solid summer. They could legitimately push their way into the upper echelons by spring. . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Predators' coaches and their organization started "advertising" on this forum by very creepily pretending that they were a big deal at the end of every post. It has been just plain weird. The mocking was actually an amusing break for a bit. No one knows who/what they will be. They are earning their own bad reputation. As far as their level of play, they could be anywhere from FCA to True Baltimore.

The top 5 were TRW Wolfpack Sidewinders, Top Caliber, Roughriders and Breakers. TRW Wolfpack was the class of AAA all spring. They did not lose until the finals. Sidewinders only lost Wolfpack in regular season and played very solidly; but they do not have the bigger kids necessary to play with the elites. Top Caliber added 5 kids who didn't play in the spring for the playoffs and beat Sidewinders and Wolfpack. If those 5 kids play all year, they should elevate to Elite, as should Wolfpack. As to who should move down, there is now the Crabs Hardshells, which will be the the kids from last year's elite team that got pushed down for the much talked about holdbacks. Predators (and their annoying marketing department) will likely also be AAA. That fills two spots if Top Caliber and Wolfpack and Top Caliber move up. They could do a ten team division at Elite. Ultimately the Elite division is mostly a two team race, Hawks and Crabs. True added some pieces, but they are likely the "best of the rest." Cannons and HoCo are also looking to jump from AA to AAA, with solid justification.. There was some rumors on this board that Roughriders was blowing up, which could knock them down, if any of that was even true. Breakers is a one player team. Outside of one midfielder the team is basically a AA team. Saltwater had a lousy spring; but a very solid summer. They could legitimately push their way into the upper echelons by spring. . .
Wow. Legit post for a change. Have to agree on most of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's has reloaded with FCA, 91 and breakers kids......with the core still in tact (outside of our defense) I see them moving to the top of the elite quickly.

LOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck. But I thought no one ever leaves 91 once they are there and 91 doesn’t cut players because that’s not what they are about. That’s what Mark says in the 91 forum daily, so how do you have 91 players? I call b💩 on your post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are on Looney's team and a good player, I have some advice.......RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. 91 is the FUTURE!!!!!

I hear Predators is the furure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs rule others drool.
Watch these boys whip. Whatch 'em nae nae.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 puts more kids on Varsity as Freshman in the MIAA than any club. Case closed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We played 91 over the summer; handled them easily. 91 is obsolete at the 26 level. With the new additions and FO help I think we move into the top 3. And yes we added a kid from 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 added 2 kids from 25 team (#1 team in the NATION). We were already on the cusp of being a top 10 team, but with these new additions, we should be competing with Hawks for HOCO championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 puts more kids on Varsity as Freshman in the MIAA than any club. Case closed.

LoL!

Another BS claim by Mark.

91 LOVES to make up claims that simply aren't true.

BEST Uniforms too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 players not only make their varsity teams but play significant minutes.

14 from lasts years 2024 team!! We don’t chase trophies we develop player skills,

work ethics and lacrosse IQ’s. As Coach Millon says “ its the hardwork you do at

home” that makes the difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 players not only make their varsity teams but play significant minutes.

14 from lasts years 2024 team!! We don’t chase trophies we develop player skills,

work ethics and lacrosse IQ’s. As Coach Millon says “ its the hardwork you do at

home” that makes the difference.

LOLZ. More unproven BS. What 14?

Because I know that team and there are certainly NOT 14 that "play significant minutes" for MIAA varsity teams...

And you also admit- 91 doesn't develop players. They have been fortunate to get kids who work hard on their own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on 26 91 team. Minimum of 4 will play varsity at Gilman next year as freshman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs rule others drool.
Watch these boys whip. Whatch 'em nae nae.
With the amount of 25s now on the team, I hope you rule, whip and nae nae every game you play. It is sad really. Can’t imagine being a true 26 on that team. Good luck to you guys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on 26 91 team. Minimum of 4 will play varsity at Gilman next year as freshman
It’s Gilman.

Like Reply Quote
Page 148 of 267 1 2 146 147 148 149 150 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard